All Symptoms Return ..... Why!

In your early teens when you started to fap… your body began to weaken and various ailments had came in your life like fear, anxiety etc. When you go on nofap your body starts to recover and it slowly and slowly get you back to the normal state where you were in the first place and then gives you a boost in your health and take you to the ultimate heights of glory and power.

In my case, First i developed FEAR whenever my teacher screams at us my head used to tremble with fear. After that these type of incidents increased… a loud noise was enough to make me shiver… Later i was finding myself depressed over this issue and had sleepless nights…

My parents took me to a pschatrist and it gave me some drugs which worsened my situation… later i developed cervical dystonia… a neurological condition in which your head gets twisted to one side with a sudden jerky movement… like a twichy zombie… So why i am talking all this ?

Because…
Whenever i reach 2 to 3 weeks mark… this head twiching and trembling of head starts and it makes my life hell. It is very awkward to go outside like this. But it is a blessing in disguise. Why ?
Because…
It is taking me back to a normal human being… my neck muscles are relaxing and adjusting itself to the natural state. Soon the twiching and trembling will go away because i have experienced relief in my previous streaks… with this my fear will go away… My confidence will be back… i am going to enjoy my life again…

CHEERS :tropical_drink:
Its Party Time… Beginning of New & Better Life.

DAY 16 Hard Mode.

5 Likes