Alegend's New Life 😃 [28/30]

This is my new journey. This is my new life. I want to be free and clean!

My NoFap Plan
My NoFap Counter

7 Likes

Let’s do this, and let’s work harder, study smarter, move faster and make it all look easier this time.
Confidence isn’t Cockyy, Confidence is believing that you still do that thing , even after you’ve failed many times

6 Likes

Day 1

2 Likes

Day 2

4 Likes

Day 3

2 Likes

Day 4

4 Likes

Day 5

3 Likes

Day 6

2 Likes

Day 7

5 Likes

Day 8

5 Likes

Day 9

3 Likes

Day 10

5 Likes

Day 11

3 Likes

Day 12

2 Likes

Day 16

3 Likes

I have finished preparing the first version of my (2000+ words) Full NoFap Plan. I will soon become more active and productive.

4 Likes

My NoFap Plan

Points to remember and follow every day
  • There is a murga (a traditional north Indian school punishment) penalty of five minutes per act for each g seen on any screen. The upper limit for newspapers, posters, etc. is also one.
  • There is a murga penalty of five minutes per act for hearing arousing g voices with a wrong intention.
  • There is a murga penalty of thirty minutes per deed on unlocking any device of others with an evil intention.
  • There is a murga penalty of five minutes per act for looking at any g in the real world more than once. It is not applicable in conversations.
  • There is a murga penalty of thirty minutes per act for holding the r organ in a wrong way, touching unnecessarily, leaving the inner skin uncovered, putting it in something, or lying upside down.
  • There is a murga penalty of five minutes per deed for not stopping fantasizing within a minute.
  • There is a murga penalty of five minutes per word for intentionally typing unsafe words.
  • There is a murga penalty of thirty minutes per action for deceiving any accountability partner.
  • Try to have some healthy conversations with female friends in real life.
  • Keep earphones ready in metro train and wedding ceremonies to avoid unsafe sounds or songs, whenever required.
  • Keep anger and false ego away.
  • See your vision board regularly.
  • Take a bath daily. Bathe at least once daily, until unless the option of bathing is not available.
  • Do not apply soap on the inner skin of the r organ because it is edging. Wash it very quickly. There is a murga penalty of ten minutes if the soap remains on the r organ for more than thirty seconds.
  • Quickly block the WhatsApp for an hour or a day in case of urges.
  • Put your phone on airplane mode before sleeping.
  • Keep a log of your searches on the web.
  • Do not connect to someone else’s Wi-Fi. Use your mobile data.
  • Take a one-month break from search engines. Use your brother’s laptop in front of him if required. Collect five searches list before using.
  • Keep your commitments and promises related to NoFap.
  • Wake up very early daily. Try to bathe in the morning.
  • Start pursuing inactivated habits after a few days.
  • Read a NoFap help book daily for at least ten minutes.
  • Participate in NoFap groups on the forum and complete the necessary tasks daily.
  • Check in to the forum every morning and evening.
  • Keep track of how much you have achieved and what you want to get. Smile and be jolly.
  • Reactivate the strict mode of Stay Focused every ten days or less. Do not exceed ten days. Otherwise, it can lead to more harm than good. Keep the reactivation reminders.
  • Do all or most of the tasks in the HabitBull list. Focus on the most essential three habits.
  • Resetting any of your devices is never an option because it takes more than one or two weeks or focused and routine-breaking hard work to gain the intelligently built settings and blocks of this level.
  • Win over the urges and triggers right in the beginning stage. That’s it.
  • Every urge or trigger you overcome is a part of yourself you reclaim. Therefore, always stick to the strategic plan.
  • The pain I feel when not looking at p is the HEALING pain, as the pain from the surgery. It is not my pain; it is a pain of demoniac desires. Hence, I can enjoy that pain. I will stop noticing that pain soon.
  • Do not watch nor think about any horror media.
  • Exercise regularly and make yourself fit. Give some time to improve appearance, fashion, etc. after a few weeks.
  • There will be different daily tasks for Mon-Fri and Sat-Sun.
  • In the case of special break/heavy load days, the list of daily tasks will be different.
  • See your full NoFap plan regularly. Make the necessary updates.
  • Sometimes, run a full mock session of ‘Strategies to defeat urges’ initiated with a mild newspaper trigger without crossing the upper limit for the murga penalty.
  • Keep a physical copy of the sword.
  • Keep a printout of the full plan.
Compulsory Daily Tasks for Mon-Fri
  • Wake Up Before 6:30 AM
  • Meditation
  • NoFap Prayer
  • Update NoFap Streak
  • Living Free And Clean Video
  • Share NoFap Memes
  • Mini Urges Defeated: #
  • Prepare 2 Tech Interview Questions
  • See Career Plan
  • See NoFap Plan
  • Read Good Books
  • Increasing Full Push-ups/Home Workout Challenge
  • Spend Time Outside Home
  • Screen Activity Review
  • All/Most Of The HabitBull tasks
  • Review Reasons, Use Sword, Use/See Shield, See My Commitments
  • Hero Check-in & Diaries Check-in
Compulsory Daily Tasks for Sat-Sun
  • Wake Up Before 6:30 AM
  • Meditation
  • Prepare 2 Tech Interview Questions
  • Read Good Books (more emphasis)
  • Increasing Full Push-ups/Home Workout Challenge
  • All/Most Of The HabitBull tasks
  • Use Sword
  • Hero Check-in
Compulsory Daily Tasks for special break/heavy load days
  • Meditation (complete prescribed dose)
  • Read Good Books (minimum of ten minutes)
  • Use Sword (mandatory)
  • Hero Check-in (can be delayed in case of unavailability; for less than twenty-two days only; remove after that from this section)
Strategies to defeat urges
1. Urges to search filth
  1. Shift your mind to God and pray for protection.
  2. Respect women within the mind.
  3. Recall that the real regulated life is much better than artificial stimulation sins. Keep track of the murga penalty count.
  4. Use your NoFap sword. Finish with step one if the urge is defeated already. If not, go to step five.
  5. Send a message to your accountability partner if you are struggling. Ask for help in the forum.
  6. Then, engage yourself in reading good books or give just ten minutes to meditation.
  7. If the problem persists, take a cold shower without hesitation or just go outside the home for a walk.
  8. After this, repeat from step 1 onwards. Keep repeating until you feel calm and safe. After defeating the urge, stop after the next step 1.
2. Urges to m/touch unnecessarily
  2. Respect the organs given by God within the mind.
  3. Recall that the real regulated life is much better than artificial stimulation sins. Keep track of the murga penalty count.
  4. Use your NoFap sword. Finish with step one if the urge is defeated already. If not, go to step five.
  5. Send a message to your accountability partner if you are struggling. Ask for help in the forum.
  6. Then, engage yourself in reading good books or just give ten minutes to meditation.
  7. If the problem persists, take a cold shower without hesitation or just go outside the home for a walk.
  8. After this, repeat from step 1 onwards. Keep repeating until you feel calm and safe. After defeating the urge, stop after the next step 1.
3. Triggers which are given by the world
  4. Use your urge-overcoming method. Finish with step one if the urge is defeated already. If not, go to step five.
  6. Then, engage yourself in reading good books or just give ten minutes to meditation.
4. Urges to fantasize or to think lustfully
  3. Recall that the real regulated life is much better than fake imagination sins. Keep track of the murga penalty count. Finish with step one if the urge is defeated already. If not, go to step four.
  4. Engage yourself in reading good books or just give ten minutes to meditation.
  5. If the problem persists, take a cold shower without hesitation or just go outside the home for a walk.
  6. After this, repeat from step 1 onwards. Keep repeating until you feel calm and safe. After defeating the urge, stop after the next step 1.
Strong reasons why I want to quit
  • It hindered my spiritual progress.
  • It stopped me from pursuing my goals, hobbies, and success.
  • It made me physically weak and underweight.
  • It caused frequent nightfall problem and PE.
  • It took the natural glow and happiness away from my face.
  • It made me disinterested in the right relationship with my parents.
  • It fueled anxiety, depression, loneliness and self-loathing, and caused deep shame, regret, social isolation, and low self-esteem.
Strong reasons why I want to be free and clean
  • I will improve a lot in spirituality.
  • I will be doing the job I want to do. I will be successful and happy.
  • My physical fitness will be admirable.
  • There will be no x health problems.
  • My face will get a natural glow, and my personality will become charismatic.
  • My relationship with my parents will improve.
  • My confidence, self-respect, and integrity will renew, and I will be happy with where my life will be leading.
Short, powerful Vision statement

I will become physically more fit, more energetic, and productive after 60-90 thoroughly clean NoFap days.

Positive Vision of a Free and Clean Life

With restored integrity, I feel love and connection to GOD, to my higher self, and the people around me. I’m finally free, bursting with energy, creativity, and motivation. I’ve regained my self-control, and I advance daily towards a happy, meaningful, and successful life by GOD’s Grace.

My Sword

A. I ACKNOWLEDGE that sometimes I have some URGES to peek or relapse.
B. It is NATURAL to get such temptations.
C. But I am FREE TO CHOOSE.
D. I do not want misery caused by pmo. I choose my VISION, where I am happy and SUCCESSFUL.

My Practice

I will use my sword at least ten times daily for the first 21 days. After 21 days, I will use it at least two times daily. I will keep a physical copy in situations where I am away from my laptop.

My Shield

I have Covenant Eyes, Google Family Link, Stay Focused, and BlockSite. I have intelligently built, unsurpassable, tested blocks and blocks to prevent disabling those blocks. My Full NoFap Plan completes my shield.

My Commitments on Hero Group
  • I choose to believe in myself. I know that I deserve to be free, and I’m willing to do what it takes to make that happen. I will give it my very best. I’m here to add 90 days to my streak.
  • I choose to accept no excuses. I am stronger than every urge. No matter what comes my way or how I feel, I prefer to continue being free and clean. My streak will not be affected by any stress, anxiety, distress, boredom, anger, frustration, exhaustion, insomnia, or illness.
  • I choose to allow only positive thoughts to remain in my mind. I choose not to indulge in any s thoughts, fantasies, or p memories.
  • I choose to challenge each urge directly using the method described and choose my positive vision of a better life every time. I look forward to experiencing the power of transformative change.
  • I choose to report here whenever I’m struggling and to help others if they need it.
  • I choose to put in the work and check-in daily with my progress.
Threats to Recovery
  1. Thoughts about s, fantasies, p flashbacks, wet dream flashbacks, and curiosity
  2. Getting hurt by the words of others
  3. Experiencing low self-esteem and other negative feelings
  4. Being unproductive and lazy
  5. Becoming overconfident and not sticking to my strategies and commitments
  6. Dealing with high stress and feeling overloaded
  7. Feeling a lack of progress in life
  8. Misuse of moderately safe websites to find arousing content
  9. Accidental glimpses at p content
  10. Feeling unclean due to peeking and mental edging
Managing Threats
  1. I will use my strategies to defeat urges. I will send a message to my accountability partner if I am struggling. I will also post in the forum for support.
  2. I will recall that I need not get hurt by criticism and difference in opinions. I will choose to be happy and unaffected. If there is something to learn and improve, I will work on it without getting hurt.
  3. I will use the strategy given in the ‘dealing with negative emotions’ section.
  4. I will open the forum and check-in. Then I will prepare for at least two technical interview questions. I will start doing the pending daily tasks as per the day type.
  5. I will repost my full NoFap Plan on the forum, and I will go through it.
  6. I will put everything down and take a walk outside the home. Then I will make a plan that takes ownership of the problems at hand and focus on the most significant changes I can make. I will declare that day as a heavy-load day.
  7. I will read through my diaries etc. and see how far I have come.
  8. I will continue to use the accountability software on my devices, and I will send a text message to my accountability partner. I will also implement the murga penalty rule.
  9. I will use my strategies to defeat urges. I will send a message to my accountability partner and post for advice in the forum. I will also implement the murga penalty rule.
  10. I will continue implementing the Full NoFap Plan, and I will send a message to my accountability partner. I will also post in the forum. I will also implement the murga penalty rule.
Dealing with Negative Emotions

When I feel negative emotions, I will perform one or more of the following to improve my mood:

1. Say a quick prayer.
  2. Listen to a playlist of my favorite songs.
  3. Reach out to my accountability partner, a family member, or friend.
  4. Read or listen to the Scriptures.
  5. Go for a walk outside the home.
What is a Slip?
  • Searching for inappropriate/arousing content and watching p of extra-soft level (no k and nothing arousing below the shoulders) and then withdrawing from it
  • Searching for inappropriate/arousing content and viewing p of above extra-soft degree and below copulation/full exposure level for less than a minute without ejaculation
  • Persisting with s fantasies
  • Seeking out p substitutes
  • Ogling and objectifying
What is a Relapse?
  • Intentionally watching p of above extra soft level (k involved or anything arousing below the shoulders) for more than a minute with or without ejaculation (counter reset)
  • Slipping more than twice in a row by watching (counter reset)
  • M of any kind, with or without ejaculation, including any edging
  • S intercourse or foreplay activities
Review

I will keep updating this Full NoFap Plan, as per the necessity.

4 Likes

Day 17 | Heavy Load Day

:white_check_mark: Meditation
:white_check_mark: Mini Urges Defeated: 1
:white_check_mark: Read Good Books
:white_check_mark: Use Sword
:white_check_mark: Hero Check-in

2 Likes

:dagger: Day 18 | Special Break Day

:white_check_mark: Meditation
:white_check_mark: Mini Urges Defeated: 3
:white_check_mark: Read Good Books