After relapse (scripted realization)

starting to feel deterioration in my elbow, teeth, eyes, my reproductive system, my back, my hope, my pride, my body, my? I guess that’s very egocentric to say… should try to challenge to think as a whole with the universe… life ain’t problematic if you have no enemy… but thinking you have no enemy means that an enemy can exist… how can we not care about enemies without even knowing the meaning of ‘enemy’… this guy’s homework is not yet done… that was a bit planned… probably need to let it be… it’s the nature of time… so escaping the truth won’t make you feel better… the body is sensing deterioration… the body is then known to be deteriorating… so the functioning members of the body must do their best to help the deteriorating members of the body… the functioning members deteriorate socially, mentally and emotionally as they ignore the deteriorating members… the deteriorating members become important and significant to the body as they deteriorate… The wrongdoings of the deteriorating members die in the body’s awareness as they deteriorate… The body loves them more as they deteriorate… The body does care less about its functioning members for their low significance… the body is deteriorating, and that situation is beautiful… silence is also part of its beauty… with silence, it began to be systematic in helping its members— analyzing every results from every type of pause… the body knows that it can’t just move its members as it would cause a chaos… so it invented nothingness to supply its members nothingness for experiments… these experiments make the body learns about the patterns of when to start sending nothingness to its members; for when there is a pause in the supply of needs of the members, the body knew that, at the very least, they would react onto that pause, and, theoretically, give some peculiar patterns of signs throughout the experiments… the result of the experiment was concluded, and is applied by the body until now as an evolution… even before the body did evolved, it is already creating the new generations, as it knew that as long as it lives, it also deteriorate, until its death… The new generations of body created by the previous body contain stories, etc, you name it… tons of generations had passed… evolution is now remarkably apparently true… technology is never met… happiness of the deteriorating members now depend on future, a illusional infinite-distance point… happiness of the functioning members is brought by their function… but the more worst than a deterioration is deteriorating while pretending to function like a functioning member… hypocrisy is trending… a trend that knowledge of hypocrisy will end; wherein ignorance is the protector of hypocrisy… ignorance let future a definite perfection of the whole…present is no more a gift to the deteriorating members, but a struggling time… present has become despair to functioning members as they see the deteriorating members deteriorate… the whole is stressed as a member of it is stressed… when body is stressed, the functioning members is stressed… so, the functioning members must do unto the deteriorating member, what they(FM) want to be done unto them(FM)… a functioning member will deteriorate if it won’t help the deteriorating members; for it will suffer… a functioning member is not even a member if it don’t have any companion; for it is no longer a member; for what is a body with only one member? a body is a group; what is a group with only one member?.. a group with only one member is impossible… why did the word ‘group’ appear in our vocabulary if it would be useless?.. ‘useless?’?..or should we say, ‘not needed’?.. ‘do we need?’? is the previous an acceptable question?.. if not, why the verb need always have to be before a word?.. why can’t we just need?.. why can’t we independently say, ‘it needs.’?.. can it even need?.. the guy is sleepy… it didn’t sleep for pleasure’s sake… he is/was sleepless… sake? ain’t that drinkable? … and also, the guy has been eating junks for months… the guy is a narcissistic one; for he thinks that he is not part of anything, but is a body of his own; a piece of art… he thinks that pleasure is felt only by an individual… a group pleasure is a weird thing to him… even a societal pleasure, or even the universal pleasure… pleasure and pain are the same in physical aspects; they only differ in mental aspects… any two person can have the same physical sensation, while having completely opposite view of the physical sensation… The physical sensations, which are of external things, don’t create the pain— but your view of them… The guy is sleepy… He can’t concentrate anymore… and he wants to say bye; if anything goes wrong…
:thinking::thinking::rofl::rofl::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::grin::grin::love_letter::love_letter::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz: