Accountability WhatsApp/Telegram Team

Lads,

I struggle mightily like you all do.

I’d like to form a small team of about 5-10 people so we can chat and check in every day and have some accountability.

Let me know if you’re keen.

2 Likes

That’s something I was thinking about , good idea of course !

Keen to start one with me?

Sounds like a good idea

Are you guys starting a WhatsApp group?

Sure , I’m with you bud

Hi guys, email me at [email protected] with your number and I’ll create a WhatsApp group (sorry I don’t want to give my number out on a public forum)

2 Likes

Hey! You can create a WhatsApp group and share the WhatsApp group link here? I think you need at least one more number to 1st create that group and then you’ll be able to have a WhatsApp group link and share it publicly and anyone interested can just click on that link and join. What say?

Hey, I would like to enter too!

My code is 4c1f13

1 Like

Here’s the link to join

1 Like

It isn’t working … I don’t know if it is just me

It is not working for me too…

Open the link in browser, it will work. When you see the message “webpage not available”, then you click the 3 dots on the top right hand corner of the app and select “open in browser”. And it will work. I joined the group just now by following the same steps.

Open the link in browser, it will work. When you see webpage not available after clicking the WhatsApp group link, then find the 3 dots on the top right hand corner of rewire app and select the option “open in browser”

1 Like

@anon76731299 hope you’ll see this.

It isn’t working bro !!!

Follow the above steps/instructions to successfully join WhatsApp group.

Click on the 3 dots on top right hand corner and then click on “open in browser” and it’ll work.

1 Like