I want a companion to be more accountable

3 Likes

Please add me. My sharing code; o004hz
Current streak - 57 days 16 hours
Highest streak - Current strike
Age - 28
Gender - M
Timezone - GMT+5:30

Stay strong life will change unless you don’t give up!!

1 Like

Wait wait…if that’s Ginka why is there a dragon???@anon25497833 Rayuga any day!! :fire::fire:

1 Like

Kai Hiwatari and Dranzer in the background, I believe #BeyBlade2002
@Ash_Matt you know what, I think we have a generation gap over here :grin:

2 Likes

I still have a pencil box with all those characters in it. Never saw Beyblade so didn’t know. My childhood mystery was solved today LOL.
BTW @Javbtg , welcome to the forum. It’d be great if you’d want to be my companion.
Username- PrDr
Sharing Code- pp3rlt
Age- 24
Gender- Male
Country- India
Highest recorded streak - 48 days
Current streak- 18 days

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ve just added you as my companion. Is there any way we can keep in touch with our companions in this app other than posting in this forum?

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ve added you. Motivating to have a companion with 59 days streak! When I reach 50 days, you’ll be 100 over!

2 Likes

@Javbtg feel free to private message companions, that’s an option.

1 Like

Generation gap xD metal fury is my Beyblade…L Drago for life!!

Idk some trash is happening now Beyblades became wheels and all I don’t even know :roll_eyes::no_mouth:

2 Likes

It’s surprising you would say that @debellator . Beyblade 2002 is the OG. Metal fury was nice and all but I was not really find of all the characters and Beyblades. Ldrago was the only one that stood out. Pegasus was a disgrace to Beyblades.

But the old Beyblade was epic! I grew up watching that. Kai and dronzer were the best!:fire::fire::fire: Ray and his driggerr and Tyson and dragoon. That was the gang!

Ps: dronzer is actually a phoenix. You might like it😉

2 Likes

I love dronzer!

I forgot about him, but you know the trigger word giving me flashbacks? Dragoon!! How could I forget?? Yeah Pegasus isn’t so great, fire is best :fire::fire: dark phoenix :fire:

2 Likes

You forgot Max! They were four XD

2 Likes

Yea but Max was shit!:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.