April- 4
May- 5
June-2

July- 4
August- 2
September- 3

October- 5
November- 2

I have just lost my 19 days… almost 20 days streak. Oh God, It was a good try but help me overcome this.
Reason: The same 3 reasons- Stress, Lack of self control and Boredom.
Remedy measures: The same measures but I need to be disciplined at implimenting them. Just a little more push, a little more self-control and I would have come out clean.

I really hope this was the last pmo.

For 21 days:
1.No Social media
2.No Youtube ( except for educational purposes)
3.Just get deeply involved in my work ( perhaps this is also an escape but a healthy one).
Atleast for 21 days. I can do it and I must do it.

Update:
Jan-7
Feb-7
March-6

April- 4
May- 5
June-2

July- 4
August- 2
September- 3

October- 5
November- 3

Lost after 3 days.
What a tragedy for me.
God, help me. I am just so tired of this cycle. Poor me, am unable to get rid of this addiction.

90 Days Hardmode Nofap Let’s do it atleast dor once.

1 Like

I am still waiting for you … in my match…

1 Like

Update:
Jan-7
Feb-7
March-6

April- 4
May- 5
June-2

July- 4
August- 2
September- 3

October- 5
November- 3
December- 1

I just want to die. I won’t be able to get out this. Just total frustration and hopelessness.

I can feel you bro… its a good sign… now you will rise up…
We all have to die in our minds to finaly realise our goals.
Its time for some discipline.
Prepare some daily tasks and keep yourself motivated.
Keep on trying again & again.

Its not over yet.

2 Likes

Thanks @Resurrection. Btw what’s your day?

TODAY I TAKE THE VOW OF CELIBACY FOR ONE YEAR. :umbrella:
I WON’T FAIL THIS TIME!!
My Ideal- Lord Krishna who took extreme penance and celibacy for 6 years from his 16th to 22nd year.

2 Likes

Currently I am on my 13th day.
My last streaks were 26 & 32 days.

1 Like

Day 9- I had a wet dream. It was a crazy dream.

Day 15- Not looking back to the prison to the Chains. :umbrella:

My vow of celibacy for one year!

1 Like

January 1st, 2019

SUMMARY MY NOFAP JOURNEY 2018:

Relapses:-
Jan-7
Feb-7
March-6

April- 4
May- 5
June-2

July- 4
August- 2
September- 3

October- 5
November- 3
December- 1.

Highest Streak- 29 days.
Second best streak- 28 days.

I have taken the vow of celibacy for one year starting from 3rd Dec 2018. :umbrella: I should, must and will do it.

Let’s make 2019 one of the most memorable years of my life!!!

4 Likes

Day 30: I have become an Archduke :smile::smile::+1::+1::+1::rose::rose::rose:.
It’s only the beginning!
Will get busy with my goals and works and other forms of healthy entertainment and recreation, and will update every now and then when I would feel it necessary.

3 Likes

Day 36- Today I have broken my record of 35 days which was achieved 2 years back in 2016 around the month of august. I can do it!!!
I quit smoking and drinking as well as weeds which I used to take with my friends. But this was the biggest menace which I could never get rid off. But today I think I have grown as a person and am so happy for this day. That satanic and vile thing really needed to get away from my life. I will never ever go back to that debilitating drug. It cost me my health, energy, power, strength, oppurtunities, friends and what not…all for momentary perverted pleasure and escape. Just like smoking cigarettes and weeds which I won’t touch again in this life, pmo is a thing of my ugly past. I will never touch these poisons again. It’s just a common sense decision. Moreover, as a self- healing and self-purification process, I have taken the vow of celibacy for one year i.e. till the end of this year. God bless me!!

3 Likes

I have taken a Vow of Celibacy.

Next time i will do sex when i will make my second child and that would be in next 3 years.
So i have
1000 days to remain celibate… Hard mode…

2019 will be the best year of my life.

I am with you in this… lets break the neck of pmo once and for all.
Together we shall Rise Again… The dead will walk again

1 Like

Chalo bhai…Hum saath saath hai. Aur hum kaamyaab jaroor honge.

1 Like

I will like this post when your counter will cross 35. I am bookmarking this. Do it

1 Like

Day 0: Relapsed after 39 Days😢

Why I relapsed?

Because I couldn’t cope with the flatline. Oh man, it was so terrible. I didn’t feel great during this 39 days unlike during my other good streak days.
I would always feel drained and tired and I would sleep a lot. It was just so terrible. Lastly, I just gave up and took to pmo as a coping mechanism, for pleasure, for relieving the accumulated stress, to feel alive again :cry::cry::cry::fearful::fearful: This was the main reason.

But I am glad I made to Day 39 atleast. I will not give up and will overcome this this time.

My vow of celibacy for one year would be accomplished this time.

UPDATE: Tracking my progress

2018 Relapses:-

Jan-7
Feb-7
March-6

April- 4
May- 5
June-2

July- 4
August- 2
September- 3

October- 5
November- 3
December- 1.

2019 Relapses:-

Jan- 1

Day 3- This morning there were terrible pain all over my body and energy level is as well terribly low. I guess it’s the effect of my last relapse. It always is. For Day 1 or even day 2 I would feel calm and just kind of content and then from Day 3, the relapse starts showing it’s true effects on my body and spirit. Hallelujah, I will always keep this in mind during my urge to relapse during a possible flatline in the days to come.

I will break this cycle with absolute ruthlessness this time. Not looking back.

1 Like