Acarnegie743's Diary [25M]

ALL THE BEST NOFAPPERS…
Stay strong. Never give up.

11 Likes

My Best wishes with you brother.
Someone today gave me a wonderful advise.
He said forget about 90 days just take care that( Today i will not fap )

5 Likes

I also want to Reboot brother.
We are on same page.

2 Likes

Your no.1 point is wrong dude.

Sleeping pills is an another cruch like pmo
Dont make it a habit.

3 Likes

Day 5:I have workout for the last three consecutive days and today my body is feeling some aches all over the body. I am also feeling somewhat lethargic but not so much.
Yesterday i was browsing through youtube looking for comedy movies or some good old movies of Jackie, Arnold or Van damne. To my disgust everywhere all i can get to see was tits and as****. We are living in a hypersexualised world and it is little nauseating now atleast for me.I think it’s basically for earning more and more money since “sex sells” more than any other commodity. But i am really sick of this culture. God help me!!

2 Likes

This is a thing that I realize more and more.
I never really observed that every add sells only because of naked girls.
But the longer I am on this nofap journey the more I am disgust by what I see all around me.

I think it is a really good sign that you can see that

Keep going
PS: How are you doing with the sleeping pills? I guess the 5 days are over?

1 Like

Yeah bro; everywhere is motherfuking sex. You open tv their is sex; open youtube there is sex…
Let me tell you my friend…
If you do it cleanly somehow after 3 or 4 weeks you will see only girls and their ■■■■ figure in public … thats my experience…
Mazza aa jayega… lage raho munnabhai :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Bro dont take sleeping pills.
It will destroy you.

2 Likes

100% true. Soon it becomes an addiction, hard to stop. Stay away from it!

2 Likes

You are on the right track pro it takes time to heal your brain but eventually it will go and something else will take its place .

1 Like

Make sure to get those carbs 1 or half an hour before working out. I always makes a carb shake including :
2 Bananas
Oats
Milk
And some protein powder.

Gives a lot of energy while working out. And yes fapping drains out those beautiful nutrients :pensive:

1 Like

Writing a diary is good for the process, you don’t need to post on here if it is putting pressure on you but I still highly recommend jotting down your thoughts on a notepad. Either way good luck on your streak.

What do you do when you are confronted by the withdrawal symptoms?

Even right now i am feeling tired in my body and a general low spirit. But i think i wouldn’t consider that as a Withdrawal symptom. I think it’s just being the new ‘normal’ of being an adult with responsibilities and duties. But of course yeah things can be much better than this.

1 Like

All hail my Bro. :sunglasses:

1 Like