About health concerns

Today I woke up wet so I need to tell you something (for reference I am on day 17)

This is one of the reasons many relapse including me
which is what some people say about “cleaning the tubes” or “making sure everything is working down there”…

This is BULLSHIT… these people are fapping all the time and wants you to feel bad about your nofap… maybe they’re jealous of your accomplishment and want to bring you down with them…

So NEVER listen to them… nofap is healthy and I will give you the proof…

When you’ve done a long time of nofap, your body will make sure that everything is fine by itself… it will even ejaculate while sleeping if nessecary (aka wet dreams)… Our body is very complicated and if we let it reset it will do it on it’s own…

I mean come on, our body handles breathing, blood circulation and many many complicated stuff without any help of us.
so why do we feel the need to masterbate to keep us healthy??

When I masturbate, I never get wet dreams… but getting a wet dream today is a proof that my body is handling its hormones and pipes just right without me interfering and squeezing the hell out of it

Please don’t let those people discourage you and be happy about your wet dreams!
**It differs from a person to another but I expect wet dreams twice a month starting from 16 days or more of nofap…

Happy nofapping!

3 Likes

Exactly👍 …

1 Like