About cold shower?

Is it fine to take cold shower at night since i am getting high urges aince afternoon and thinking of taking a cold shower at night would it be fine… My urges are just coming and going… I tried yoga, meditation and holding breath… But am afraid that the urges will come again?
Will it be fine to take shower at night then?

1 Like

Why not? I regularly take cold showers and it helps to be in a state of presence and not thinking about nothing else but cold shower i do.

1 Like

Ahh… Is there any chance of fever or something… My mom always scolds me abt that😣

1 Like

There won’t be any problems as far as I know. I take cold showers at night too. Worst case scenario - you might get a fever from being too cold. So be a bit careful if you are feeling particularly unwell.

2 Likes

Brother, I think the body gets accustomed to whatever the hell you subject it to over a period of time. So you might get a fever the first or second time you go cold at night, but you’ll get used to it and won’t feel a thing after a few days. That’s how we grow strong, isn’t it? Again, be careful of the days you don’t feel too good, is all I have to say.

3 Likes

Long term cold is bad for healthy, short term cold is good for health. Tap “Wim hof” on YouTube. Watch this guy and read his book. It should be helpful for your and your mum questions

2 Likes

Experiencing only pleasure and heat and do not exposure yourself at short term cold and uncomfortable circumstances cause diseases in long term-this is my opinion about it

1 Like

Not questions… Those are straight orders​:joy::joy:

3 Likes

@Prox How old are you? Read and decide for yourself if you are an adult. Check out Wim Hof. I recommend this guy

1 Like

No.
Because cold water has a strengthening effect on your immune system. Your body will work more to produce white blood cells because the metabolic rate is increased, which helps to stay warm.

5 Likes

Cold showers improve your immune system.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been showering cold for sooo long. I don’t remember the last time I showered warm or the last time I got sick. My view is that it actually strengthens you. @Prox you should just go for it. There is just a very slight possibility you might get sick. After all, do you get sick from being wet in the rain anymore? Just go for it man, discomfort makes you stronger.

4 Likes

Same here! :v:

3 Likes

I second this suggestion. Wim Hof also does some interesting breathing exercises that helps with urges. Look up the app WHM for guided stuff😊

5 Likes

@Ottzen about breathing exercises I heard but about app to this not. I will check it out :smiley:

1 Like

I think not only cold showers but winter also help in nofap.

1 Like