A Way Out ( first days strugglers )

I’m not that great at making big streaks , I’m just as you are , relapsing a lot in my first days , but after 5 days of awesome performance of quitting , I would like to give you my hand and lift you up from that PMO hole

They always say keep yourself busy or do something useful , i will tell you to keep your " Body " busy , best thing to do is hitting the gym , go release that power , slay the gym get you body exhausted enough to only be able to sleep when you return , another thing to do ( chained with the first thing of being busy ) is finding a good friend , rather on internet or real life friends , the point is he also is having a problem with it or at least knows enough about it , encourage each other and try to do something together , maybe go to the same gym together if possible !?

For me , I was having a bad days , unproductive , lazy ,mind-fogged
Literally doing nothing , then my friend souvik @s8k8 came to the rescue
He didn’t say much but he invited me to read books , I’m not that person who can read a book of 500 pages or so but I tried , the thing is I choose the category I needed … Self-help :relieved:
"The willpower instinct " book by Kelly Mcgonigal was the best thing to start with

I understood how our mind works and how to use it for your sake , I recommend you to read please , it will definitely make a change

Now I am determined to read more books , workout harder at the gym , and break my boring ugly highest streak of 8 days ( 5 days now )

I would like to thank souvik again and I wish you all to find yourself and that you can control your feelings and doings , and souvik I hope you succeed in your life not only in the nofap journey thank you so much Bud

3 Likes

It’s my pleasure to help you succeed and seeing you achieve things in life is going to be a delightful experience and journey. We are in this together. :clap::+1::muscle: @Omar7Adel

1 Like