A Warrior's Diary (20 M)

19th July
Day 7
It’s finally been a week in the community. Not a long time but I thank everyone who helped me reach this day. Yesterday night I had urges but every night I have decided to switch off my router and go to sleep so I don’t start using my phone. As soon as the urge came I asked myself few questions.
-WHY DID I START THIS JOURNEY?
-WHAT ABOUT THE PROMISES I HAVE MADE?
-WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE IN THIS COMMUNITY WHO TRUST ME?
-IN WHAT WAY DID PMO BENEFIT ME ANYWAY?
-HOW WOULD I FEEL IF I RELAPSED?
Of course I am being watched by God all the time and now even my companions are watching me. The 5 mins urge made me 5x stronger. I am not a slave to feed my urges. Let it die FOREVER.
Today when I woke up I was so energetic and happy. I also went out with my dad and never felt so self-conscious when I spoke to people. I was someone who hid my face in public but today was different. It was a new me :smile:
I PROMISE AGAIN I WILL SLAY EVERYTHING AND I MEAN IT EVERYTHING THAT WILL COME IN MY WAY
I HAVE CHOSEN DEATH AND PMO IS NOT A OPTION ANYMORE TO ME

A SMALL ADVICE: TRY TO LOWER YOUR GAZE THIS WILL HELP A LOT BECAUSE MAYBE YOUR LOOK IS NOT LUSTFUL BUT YOUR BRAIN WILL TRIGGER YOU ANYTIME

4 Likes

Very Strong mindset brother!!! :muscle::muscle::muscle::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

22 July
Day 10
Sorry for not updating the past two days was a bit busy. I am happy today since it’s my day 10. This app is helping me a lot to control myself and listen to my heart instead of my brain. The challenges I am in are also helping me because I want to be in the winner’s list. I feel much better and quite energetic. Also my days are much productive than before.

3 Likes

Keep going bro. I believe in your success!

2 Likes

We are stronger now, it’s good to see someone who is helping me alot is progressing!:slightly_smiling_face:
Give your best dude

1 Like

How are you doing bro… Im having too much urges

@valiant_warrior just read you diary. You are going in the right direction brother, keep rocking we will destroy this monster once in for all.

1 Like

DON’T GIVE UP MAN @nofapstar123. You have promised me and your companions that you will never ever feed your urges again. This is a difficult journey I know but YOU are stronger than your urges. I BELIEVE IN YOU. It’s a matter of time you will face these urges but are you here to relapse and start your journey from ZERO or are you here to reach the top? The choice is yours. Your mind will tell you it’s ok one last time. Then after 10 days again you will face the same thing. You have urges means your getting stronger. SLAY ALL OF THEM AND REACH THE TOP. For 5 or 10 secs pleasure you can’t loose 11 days of your streak. Every sec in this journey matters. Imagine the shame you will face if your not able to control yourself. It’s over now there is no relapse button for you. You have to come out of this. If not now when? Are you not seeing other companions who have reached far beyond they thought. Listen to your heart. DON’T BREAK MY TRUST
KEEP ALL THE ELECTRONICS AWAY AND NOT EVEN A SINGLE LOOK AND SEE HOW AMAZING YOUR GONNA FEEL ONCE THE URGE IS GONE

2 Likes

24th July
Day 12
Unfortunately today one of my companions relapsed which also demotivated me a little but I have not come this far to just start again so I will keep going even if I have to walk alone until the end. I know my companion he will soon recover and also be back on this journey so I wish him Good Luck. I joined this forum to quit this habit and not to talk BIG but rather act on it which will help me grow stronger and complete this journey ( that is leaving this habit forever until I am the one who conquers my urge)

3 Likes

27th July
Day 15
Sorry for not updating regularly. I am trying to stay away from my phone and use it only for a little while. Anyways today is my day 15, after I have joined this app only once I had a urge and it was not sharp. Finally, I am seeing my life changing. Of course it’s not a big change but BIG JOURNEYS BEGIN WITH SMALL STEPS and I am also working with a clear mind since 15 days and will continue to work like this. I know I can do this
THE KEY TO SUCCESS IS TO FOCUS ON GOALS NOT OBSTACLES :smiley:

3 Likes

28th July
Day 16
I am really sad today because I am feeling demotivated and I am also not able to do anything😞 my head is also paining.
Today is a completely unproductive day for me but I will keep going and try to do atleast a little bit of work

1 Like

Come on you will do it , you are stronger don’t let your ennemie thoughts attack you by your negative
**Your are the newborn **

Stay focus on your goals , don’t look back brother , I suggest go do at least 3 of your schedule routine , you will feel fine & find peace .
Stay_appreciated_yourself
Bright_your_story .

5 Likes

Thank you @NhTbH for your motivating words.

2 Likes

I hope that you will stay stable on this journey :wink::+1:

3 Likes

@valiant_warrior The most important is to stay on the path. One day is more productive the other less. Sometimes is good to force yourself to do some effort and after you do it, your tasks will be compleated you will be feel amazing.

1 Like

Absolutely @udaCisie. I completely agree with you. If I don’t do anything, the next day also I will feel lazy so I am forcing myself to do little.
NO PROCRASTINATION

1 Like

It’s true your neural system adapt either to work or to laziness.

1 Like

YOU WON AGAINST ME NOW YOU CANT LOSE.
Keep going

1 Like

Hey come on bro @nofapstar123 that’s motivating for me but it’s negative for you. Don’t say such stuff. Soon after you complete your current challenge. We will challenge each other again and WIN TOGETHER :grinning:

2 Likes

Nah it’s ok bro. I feel good that you are going great!

2 Likes