A taste of good Life

Try ashwagandha and shilajit. Helps come out of flotline real quick

1 Like

@Sahas , ur story is very similar like us, we all belong to one source. Believe me brother, we all will surely make it back to the best version of ourselves, each one of us in this community…we can do this and we will do this… let’s get up and start taking steps each day one step at a time.
I am with you brother, let’s fight with these demon and be mindful every day, every single day cause for humans nothing is impossible even making this rewiring journey is 300% possible…i m on day 5 hard mode… let’s do this together each one of us in this community.
Cheers to our brotherhood in this NOFAP and self control and self matery journey, let this universe make us the best version of ourselves… let’s keep going!!

4 Likes

@_KarmaYogi
Ashwagandha & shilajeet … i have used them… they are not useful for me.

@Rohitash Thanks bro… Self Realization… and we are already there… close to Finish line… just some struggle… and we will be fine.

3 Likes

DAY 25
ITS NOT EASY… YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR IT

images

At 31 july 2019 night, i decided to go for the quit… i was already habitual of 1/4th of the lowest possible dose of sleeping drugs. So i went for it… i switched to ashwagandha ( an ayurvedic medicine for sleep ) …

But things dont work out. Last time when i switched to ashwagandha … it was winter and … it worked that time. Now, in summer … ahswagandha back fired at me… it causes me itchiness & a lot of heat…i couldn’t sleep the whole night…insomania… i thought it would work the next night… but it didn’t. So i suffered 2 nights & 3 days of sleeplessness.

Too much thoughts … and nothing felt good. One time i was thinking… that God Give me death… this life is worth not living… Somehow there was a Hope and i knew this is life… bad days should be welcomed with open arms…

Freedom is not easy… we have to pay a price… pain… hard work… sweat… remaining patient in bad days… accepting the present… working towards betterment… and soon… success starts knocking on our doors…

I will try again in 2 or 3 days… but first many tasks need to be done.

1 Like

DAY 30
HARD MODE
My life has changed

Its early to say that i have successfully quited the drugs but yesterday i had a good night sleep without any aid.

I am a totaly different man right now… my life has completely changed… Maybe i cant feel it before because of the drugs. I cant even explain… what kind of Rewiring is happening. I can feel myself… so sharp … & smart… :blush:

8 Likes

I’m really happy that you are feeling better now. Keep it up…:running_man::running_man::running_man:

4 Likes

How is your journey going ?

2 Likes

Very happy for you brother. I am still struggling :pensive:

4 Likes

This is very good news my friend! Keep going strong brother - it’s time to make that breakthrough! Taste the glory of victory!

jpeg

2 Likes

I’m doing great and it’s 53 day going and I hope I will again break my highest streak which is 131 Days soon @Sahas

@_KarmaYogi I can see bro you relapsed several times in past few days what’s going wrong with you bro…

3 Likes

Without struggle… our journey is nothing…

Satisfaction & Bliss comes … when we won … after hard struggles.

Victory is so sweet… when you give your blood & sweat for it… go for your win… dont wait for tomorrow… begin from today.

3 Likes

Yeah @17ripu.jhala i am going through bad times . I will be stronger now

4 Likes

DAY 32
Something important to share

images(2)

Pleasure is not in outside things… Pleasure is inside us. Therefore… it is foolishness to run after it outside… normaly people search it outside… They are always decieved by themselves… Hence they always fall. Let me explain this … with the help of an example…

A dog chewing a bone… the bone has no flesh… nor blood left in it. The dog doesnt know this… it thinks … it can draw blood from the bone… so it kept on chewing on the bone… soon the bone get crushed in his jaws… drawing the dog blood out… the dog sucks its own blood and enjoys… it thinks the blood is coming from the bone but who can make the dog understand that it is drawing its own blood.
*The same situation is with us… the sick people… we think pleasure is coming from the dancing women… but… if you think and observe yourself… you will find… the source of pleasure is within you… you take pleasure in women… soon your heartbeat increases… blood starts rushing to your genitals… liquids starts dripping down your shaft… you found that you are drawing your own blood like that dog… you are enjoying your own demise.

Have you ever observed a phenomenon… when you are walking on the road and you saw some group of young women coming towards your direction… you suddenly got fearful or afraid… your confidence goes away… you shook like a leaf in a wind… you start avoiding them… or you completely behave ridiculous… it happened because you are not in peace & meditation within yourself…

the situation would have been different… if you were in peace with yourself… you are walking in meditation and a young beautiful women passes by you…and you are not in agitation… her life force would give you joy… and washes your dirt like a fresh breeze… a freshness… a good atmosphere around you.

if you observe all this… you find yourself in good state of mind… now… and you know the pleasures are not outside but it is there within you…

Take a dive into your pleasures.

7 Likes

DAY 33 My New Highest streak

20190811_182032

Everyday from now… will be my personal best streak… i must say… the journey is very long… and i have just begun…
These days are my struggle period… sweat, blood & Tears… we can get over it.
Good News : good sleep without any aid.
Getting More Social… Facing my fears …
Pain is my friend… & ego is my enemy

7 Likes

Keep going strong brother!

You are an Army Commander now!

3 Likes

DAY 40
The Ascending

images

Everybody wants benefits quickly… quick success… In reality… There is a Mount Everest to climb if you have fallen in deep valleys like me. The Ascending is full of struggle… struggle shapes a man soul and it is a necessary element to prepare us for greater things in life.

Pain,sweat, tears… hardships & sufferings are our friend in this journey… there are good days as well as worst days… when life seems not worth living… but there is hope of better future… A strong belief which comes from experiences that… it is just a matter of time & labour…

We are going in right direction … Obstacles are a part … & true test of us… Bear all this in silence… Greater Good is waiting for us… there is a fountain of Bliss nearby… i can hear the sound of its water… from far below… a little more ascending

6 Likes

I want you to reach 365 days this time. Can you ?

3 Likes

Our brother will surely reboot this time. He has seen the path out of darkness…he is making his way out…back into the LIGHT! Watch now, each day we will see him ascend further. He has motivated us many times and promised that he will succeed. This time, he will do it!

Praying for your success brother.

crooked

5 Likes

@sahas this time I really impressed with your effort , I can remember how you encouraged me when I couldn’t cross my 21 days streak but you’re the only one who enlightened me and here I’m with you. I hope this time we will rebooted. Keep fighting guys :running_man: :running_man: :running_man:

4 Likes

@Sahas proud of your achievement brother.
But remember you didn’t come this far to come just this far. The destination is still far and there shouldn’t be any room for complacency. Keep on fighting as if every day is day 1.

Having said this, i am glad to have you on this forum. The first person who encouraged me was you, i will be ever thankful for that.

4 Likes