A quick introduction :)

New to the forum, but not new to the “movement,” so to speak. I successfully quit pmo a few years back but relapsed and just went right back into the habit and that’s continued up until now.

I recently converted to Catholicism, so my new motivation is largely religious in case any fellow Christians are looking for companions of similar faith backgrounds. But yes, this is the one sin that continues to dog me and I feel as if it’s drawing me away from God. Leading me to have a more lukewarm faith than I had when it was more under control.

Anyhow, yes so that’s me in short. Reach out if you’d like to say hi or if you’d like a companion :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What was your previous faith may I know?

1 Like

Sure! I’ve been agnostic for most of my life but was baptized a Presbyterian

1 Like

Ohh i see sorry for asking
That’s not what we are here for
Welcome to the forum
Fight back don’t worry i guess you have experience so you will not get problem

1 Like

Thanks! Yes, I just included a bit about that because I know some people also have a faith component in their journey.

You can talk with @Finding_Myself he is also christian best compatibility i guess

2 Likes

Heyyoooooo!!! Hello, how are you?

2 Likes

To whom you are asking

1 Like

Both I guess, but it was directed towards @DarknessHasNotOvercomeIt , but I’d love to hear how you are as well.

2 Likes

I’m good I’m good but this post 20 characters bad
Just joking help this guy

2 Likes

Lol. I hate 20 characters.

2 Likes

Hello @Finding_Myself! I’m well. Just wanted to introduce myself real quick. Because I felt as if I could use a community that I could feel more accountable to.

2 Likes

I’d like to be a companion :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great! I did the sharing code thing and I just got your follow notification. Thanks for the warm welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.