A Log of Situations that cause me Relapse

Hi, @Awaken_one this side. (Previously known as Purity11). So, you must all be wondering what’s this all about. Well, I have mentioned alot of times in my diary which you can check out

This New Thread is for Logs. As you already see I already know in my diaries what I need to do in the upcoming days. Similarly I also know when I am gonna relapse considering the various factors that are in play the whole day.

For example, I know I will most likely relapse today in the evening since the library is closed due to maintenance work and everyone will have work in evening and they will be out. So that’s probably the most likely period, I will have the highest urges.

Second situation I will have the highest chance of relapse is the next morning from now, when I wake up early to study @4:00 AM.

Now what this Log does is, I already mention the future situations where I am likely to relapse. I would also mention a contingency plan to prevent the relapse from happening. In this way, I am foreseeing everything and controlling the outcomes just like I do with my Goals.

P.S. I DON’T WANT ANYONE’S REPLY HERE. You can show support by liking the posts, when you start to get satisfied with my level of progress :vertical_traffic_light:

7 Likes

LOG 1, Day 1 :wood:
Most likely relapse period is evening
Problem: Since everyone is going to be out of home from 4:00-7:00 PM, it’s the time when I am most likely gonna give in to urges.

Solution: I will put my phone on charge away from me, and study from 4:00-7:00 PM non-stop.
If any urges hit in this period, I will just focus my mind on my books and words. If I think I might need help, I will just take my books in balcony.

P.S. I DON’T WANT ANYONE’S REPLY HERE. You can show support by liking the posts, when you start to get satisfied with my level of progress :vertical_traffic_light:

4 Likes

Log 1, Day 1 :wood:
Solution Failed: The moment I got alone I forgot about the plan that I wrote here, going to balcony, leaving my phone aside. I spent 2 hours on that sh*t. Life’s is not so Dattebayo lately.

Recovery Plan Initiated: Washing This Dirty Mind with Water :white_check_mark:, Going out for a walk. :white_check_mark: Talking to a friend, and having a cold bath afterwards. :white_check_mark: Going to have my mobile put aside until night when I give a update.

P.S. I DON’T WANT ANYONE’S REPLY HERE. You can show support by liking the posts, when you start to get satisfied with my level of progress.:vertical_traffic_light: DM if have any advice :incoming_envelope:

5 Likes