9+ HOURS WORK/STUDY CHALLENGE (only for courageous titans)

Guys we have not been following this rule. What do you say tomorrow onwards shall we start this as well?

You are all beasts!
Here we are not fighting against each other but with ourselves. The fight is between you and you
Or me and me!

Focus on becoming 1% better every single day

1 Like

Sorry guys I wasn’t able to study today and yesterday cause there was a family emergency and I wasn’t in my city so couldn’t study…
Will enter from next day for sure :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sorry guys I’ve relapsed …
I am out of this challenge as well I’ve never worked for 9+ hours in this challenge. I want some time for myself.
Feeling very embarrassed.

1 Like

Its ok man, shit happens in life. But be careful, the chaser effect is very dangerous. Stay strong for the next 4 days, you can do this! We don’t have much days to end this year. Gift yourself and good streak by the end.
I think you don’t need to quit this Challenge, its ok man if you couldn’t work 9 hours. Give your best, do what is possible. Gradually you’ll increase the hours since the power of nofap will also help

1 Like

Sorry guys today I didn’t work at all.
I opened WhatsApp in the morning, sent some message and went spiralling down.
Opened YouTube and wasted whole day on that crap.
I feel like shit now!
I put myself down today guys, sorry

BUT TOMORROW BY GIVING MY ALL AND WILL RISE!!!

1 Like

Yeah bro this happens.

This got me thinking. What is the best way to get out of a spiral? I mean, we start the day off great, put some hours in, then we get distracted by some bullshit. Before we know it, we have watched hours of YouTube content, most of the tone useless shit, or we have binged on tv series. How do you get out of the spiral? Stop it from wasting a day…? Any thoughts?

1 Like

I have been trying to find a way out of this spiral for months and even years now man.
This technology, social media, YouTube etc are made to make us addictive and spent our time in it as much as possible. We are the first generation to face this Challenge. None of our older generation didn’t had this explotion of information and stimulation in seconds just by a click.
We must find a way by ourselves.
None, have found a real way to live with technology.
The work most people are doing is shallow, distracted work which cannot produce great results. We have to go deep to get concrete results. For that we have to shut down our phone.
Read deep work Brother, that’ll help.
Other than that, I don’t know how to get out of this spiral. Only way I know and use is quit YouTube, quit social media
Don’t use it for stimulation. Check it only at specific time for official purposes. No fun.
Whatever we have to get shit together by ourselves. No one is coming to help us.
If we succeed we succeed.
Otherwise nobody gives two shits!

1 Like

I worked for 5.5hrs today. I scheduled my day but my classes were cancelled and I wasted time playing CS.

3 Likes

Hi. I need to work only 6hours daily. I struggle at that and I need to be consistent.

Am i eligible to join? Let me know

3 Likes

Sure you are man. Anyone who is workaholic or atleast want to pus themselves can join this Challenge.
All we want here is bring out our best!
Lets go :muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

Today completed 10 Hours 20 minutes work.
This is not enough. Need to push more.

2 Likes

Cousins visited home. But still if I wanted I could have worked more. My bad.
Will get back on track tomorrow

3 Likes

A productive and focused life is the best one out there.

:white_check_mark: Oct 8- 10 hours 15 min

3 Likes

Wasted my valuable time in the afternoon due to distractions by phone. I have to invent or learn some tactics to overcome this.

1 Like

:white_check_mark: Oct 12 - 12 hours

Fuck confirmity!

Fuck mediocrity!

Fuck average!

1 Like

Guys @_TIGER
@_KarmaYogi @Deadpoolgupta @Parashuram @Prox @Mahesh27_03 @ERNOL
Next month onwards we’ll start the Challenge seriously.
I’ll change the format of the scoreboard to make it more user friendly. Like the scoreboard in, Miracle morning Challenge.

Eg:

:white_check_mark: Oct 14 (9 hours)

:point_up_2: Like this.
This will make us more Consistent in the next month.

Keep pushing and stay hard!!!

2 Likes

:white_check_mark: Oct 14 (9 hours)

I would love to join the challenge

1 Like

I also would like to join this challenge.

1 Like

I would like to join this challenge, from this moment itself.
Sharing code: ko8y31
17 M :india:

3 Likes