72 Hours Trial - Journey to friday

On friday I have an exam. I want to prepare and not fail NoFap in these next 72 hours. I will provide detail on my journey. I encourage anyone to try and last these next three days. NoFap!!

5 Likes

Cool. What’s the exam about?

1 Like

It’s a college enterance exam.

1 Like

Good luck. Korea had those last week. What are you applying for?

Achieving things through studying is a hell of a motivator. And a challenge.

1 Like

My major is currently in Software Development.

2 Likes
  • 2 hours in -
  • Getting ready to go to bed. Usually the night after a relapse is easy. But can’t be too careful.
    Lots of interesting things happened today. Just hoping to make it through tonight.

We can go through 3 days. Just focus on study.

2 Likes

I’m sure it will work out for you if you concentrate at the task at hand. Enjoy the time!

1 Like
  • 13 hours in
    I managed to do okay for the night. Morning though, it was a bit tough. Woke up at 6 am, but felt lazy and stayed in bed for an hour which was a struggle. But I managed!
  • 18 hours in
    Trying to study. Bit hard. Usually when there is a relapse there are these uncomfortable feelings.
    Not easy to concentrate. Hopefully they go away soon.

Made it past 24 hours. I’m feeling better. Still recovering but getting there!

3 Likes

Made it past the second night. Very exciting. I have my hopes that this time I will overcome this.
Waking up is a challenge but I’m getting there.

1 Like

This is the last night of the journey. I realized it was not so long. But managing three days is not easy. This challenge did well. And I thank those for all the support.

After this trial. I move on to the next. Wont give up!

We all are together and more stronger than ever before.

Passed the third night. Very excited. Today is feeling as a good day. As everyday is a good day.

Great, you made it this far! :muscle:

Thank you. It means a lot! :slight_smile:

I made it to the 72 hour mark. I’m so happy. I feel so refreshed. But it doesnt stop there. To the next challenge!
Thank you, Lord Jesus.

1 Like