2 Likes

Check In day 4 current streak day 4

2 Likes

DAILY CHECK IN
Day 2 completed :white_check_mark:
Let’s set a New Record this time.

2 Likes

Check in day 5
Only 2 days to go for a little step of long journey.

2 Likes

Day 5 check in

Battling the urges, but will not give up.
Get through the first rough period to reach the next level

1 Like

I’ll also join

Check in day 1

1 Like

On day 6 good keep it up guys .:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::sunglasses:

1 Like

DAILY CHECK IN
Day 3 completed :ballot_box_with_check:
NoFap for life :infinity:

1 Like

Today check in
Day 2 completed
Feeling good
I want freedom from this thoughts

1 Like

Hey i would like to join you for a 7 day challenge starting from when you accept it!

@NFMan today i relapsed again started and i m ready to take this challenge this challenge of 7days . ae8fcm this is my code

And what led you to this relapse? How are you doing to do things differently this time?.
What is different this time?

@NFMan bro i don’t like to say the exact situation bcoz that may affect anyone in negative manner.One thing i can tell that is the first and last relapse for same urge .I had eliminated all other sources .
I think fapping was not my habbit before 6 years . Continuous thinking became habbit so reverse the thought .

1 Like

Ok. Then we are on a 7 day challenge. From Jan 15 to Jan 22!

2 Likes

Ok man we can win together if we stay strong .That is the speciality to nofap challenge.This is my code ae8fcm

Yessss. I am also in

Day 1 completed and i m really excited to reach the higher level :fire::fire::dart:

1 Like

Me too my beloved brother. Another day completed. Feeling the positive effects of semen retention.

1 Like

Guys I’m back after a long tym on this appm I’m starting again with this challenge from today onwards. Would do daily review . Give me luck for 7 days

1 Like

6 days completed :white_check_mark:
:relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

2 Likes