7 Days Beginner's Challenge ✊ (March)

Our Previous Beginners Challenge for February was a huge success for all of us :clap:
So here comes the March Session :fist:
Glance Carefully over the Rules cause the rules this time is a little different than previous :

• No Fapping means no masturbations .
  • Real time sex doesn’t count as Fapping or relapse . Yes , you hear us right . We are not anti sex maniacs . You can have sex with your wife , girlfriend or whomever . Scientifically it can be good for health . So physical sex doesn’t count rule breaking in our challenge but masturbations do.
  • Wet dream doesn’t count as Fapping . Cause that’s a thing you don’t have control .
  • Watching ■■■■ also doesn’t count as Fapping . You can watch anything you want but unless you Fap , you have to pay off your streak .
  • And lastly the final and most important rule keep changing your status everyday as below format :
    7 Days Beginner’s Challenge : Day 0
    ( For Day 0 , 1, 2 …)
    After end of the month we will check your status to know if you have win our challenge and become an inspiration for the community. So keep the status updated .
    And also you can add other warriors of the challenge to keep motivated. So leave your code in the comment section . Also add me too .
    My code : f4a93f
    *** The golden winners will be announced . If you want to see the winning warriors of the last month then visit the challenge topic of the last month .
    See you in Battle Warriors :muscle:
4 Likes

HEY @FAPKills I M ADDING YOU IN THE MARCH MOVEMENT
Give me your current steak
, Let’s win it together :muscle:

1 Like

Great , you can see my streak in my status zone , give me your code too .

Yes , my code is 155e4b. I have been on nofap reddit before. And I discovered this app yesterday. Great platform :ok_hand:

It’s helping a lot man

1 Like

Pl add me my code is eedfa0

1 Like

Great warrior :fist::fist::fist::fist::fist::fist::fist::fist::fist::fist::fist::fist::fist:

Hey i want to Take Part in your Challenge and pls invite me to Future Events
My Code is 2b34da
Please add me

1 Like

I added you :fist::fist::fist::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

@FAPKills add me Brother code no. 1861da … I am ready for this competition…day 0

1 Like

I added you brother :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Please add me…
My code is 7bc291
I’m ready for competition
Day 0

1 Like

Great … I added you

It felt good to see all the warriors trying

I am in
I must break it
I promise
867ee7

1 Like

You can do it … Many people have already did it .

1 Like

Please add me my code is 480a3f

1 Like

Added you , keep posted your status

Im in too. Day 0.
ba85c1

1 Like

Here is my code 1f4315

1 Like