5 really important habits to stop masturbation

_1 Sleep:

Dr. Kelly Mc Gonigal, author of the book [The Willpower Instinct] said in a Google interview and an interview on CBC Radio about willpower: “Getting enough sleep is the most effective habit of increasing willpower.”

Dr. William Dement, who defined sleep cycles, has spent more than 40 years in sleep research and is considered a world leader in sleep sciences. He began his book on sleep by describing the amazing chemical processes that occur in your body at sunset because that’s when the body realizes it’s time to sleep.

Go to sleep and go to it early,

All professional athletes who want a full recovery spend as much sleep as possible

After this long life that Dr. William spent in the study of sleep, what time does the doctor go to sleep?

At 9:00 P.M at the latest

Staying up late is considered “foolishness.” If you are serious about maintaining your health and physical nutrition, you should be serious about “sleeping early". “Sleep early if you want to be strong-willed.”

I passed the exam successfully so I found extra time to write so:

_2 Do not neglect carbohydrates:

You have to get enough glucose every day, there are trillions and trillions of cells in the body and they all run on glucose, the results of the research published by Dr. Wilmester are incredible, cause studies have shown that your willpower is fueled by glucose. To be able to resist temptations, eat plenty of clean carbohydrates

The best sources of high-quality carbohydrates to fuel your willpower are fruits, fresh ripe vegetables, and whole grains.

If you want to stop masturbating, you should eat nutritious and natural food

Write it down in your notes

Studies show that sleep deprivation and eating less glucose destroy willpower, so go to bed early and eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.

Note: Carbohydrates are foods that turn into glucose or sugar in our bodies after being digested by the action of enzymes in digestive juices. Glucose is the main source of energy in our body, and it is important and necessary to the need for water and air in particular for the brain that cannot use other energy sources (such as fats or proteins) easily.

So what is the definition of carbohydrates to be eaten?

:eight_pointed_black_star: Skip fruit juice and go straight to fruits, eat a variety of fruits and vegetables every day.

:eight_pointed_black_star: Reduce the amounts of refined sugars such as white and brown sugar. These are usually available in cakes, baked goods, and sweets…, and these are low in nutrients and high in calories.

:eight_pointed_black_star: Choose whole grains such as brown rice, oats, whole-wheat pasta, and whole wheat bread, you can search on Google for different foods from whole grains. To ensure that you are buying a whole-grain product, check the ingredients list, and look for the words “100% whole grain.” If you see the word “whole” or “whole grain” listed as the first ingredient, it will most likely be a whole grain product.

_3 Be vegan

The volitional apparatus runs through your prefrontal cortex in your brain, and research shows that eating a basic plant-based diet increases your ability to control oneself, it’s not surprising because fruits, vegetables, and whole grains provide the highest quality nutrients for optimal brain function.
If you eat junk food, that is: it does not come from nature, it will hijack your brain and you will lose control of it.
I grew up eating french fries, fast food, and soda.
Now: I eat different fruits, vegetables, and grains, and only drink water, and fresh juices.

Why?

Because the results are excellent my friend, remember that like what you eat, you don’t care what you ate yesterday and last year,
If tomorrow you wish to be clean, lively and filled with a will, you must make friends with bananas, rice, beans, and other good food.

you can do it!

Bill Clayton and Mike Passion are vegans! Athletes Lance Armstrong, Mark Einstein, Murray Rose, Frank Kleinstorg, Paavo Nurmi, and others perform best on a vegan diet.

Don’t you want the highest levels of self-control?

If you want to stop masturbating, stop eating more meat.

_4 drink lots of water

Water is your friend. Get and stay hydrated. The first thing to do every morning is to develop the habit of drinking at least a liter of water.

When you open your eyes in the morning reach for the water, the goal is to be clear all through the day when your urine is turning yellow or orange you are dehydrated go drink water if you wait until you are thirsty you waited too long.

Stay hydrated for over 6 weeks and come back and read this again and it will make perfect sense.

Better, get a drink of water now before you finish reading this.

My friend, there is lots of good stuff to read here and I don’t want you to miss any of these tips it’s easier to think about when you are hydrated.

Personal advice: install a water tracking app.

5_ Exercise:

Have you noticed that the most important ways to build willpower are all physical? Sleep, water, sugar, and a lot of good food.
Exercise is of course another contender for first rate will power building.
Everyone knows that exercise is good but so few do it because it’s another chore another task they don’t really have a desire to get out there.

Why?

Because they have oil and junk food slop logging their gears.
That’s why this is ranked 5th and sleep and sugar are first and second, if you eat a lot of clean whole Vegan food and get enough water and sleep you will have so much energy that you will want to get out and play, you will have to move your body, exercise will be natural not forced labor you won’t have to burn up your valuable will power giving yourself orders to go to the gym with all that energy you will exercise more and get all the good brain chemicals that make you feel good all day that’s why another reason why the best time of day to exercise is early in the morning I sleep early at 9:00 p.m. and wake up early at 5:00 a.m. The first thing I do is to drink water then exercise then meditate then eat healthy breakfast then read books.

4 Likes

Thanks for the advice.
I will try some tips, thanks.
Actually I love eat fruit and vegetables.
I eat apple with natural Yogurt.
Salad with natural Yogurt.

But I didn’t been sleeping well. Because PMO.
Thanks for the advice
Is interesting the info about Will power

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.