365 Days! What I have achieved, and what I haven't

It has been 365 days since I started this journey. In the past, I had tried many times to get rid off this terrible action (PMO), but I was never able to succeed.

My current streak (365 days) is actually my first streak since I have downloaded this app, and I’m very proud of it.

During these last 365 days, I have not watched p***, neither I have m**********. I had 18 wet dreams (quite a lot, but I think it is normal).

One nice thing that happened: I had my first time with a real girl, which was awesome.

One thing that I still need to improve is that I still think a lot about sex during the day, specially when I am on my bed. Sometimes those thoughts lead me to get aroused, but I do not do anything. (Anyone has some tips about it? Is it normal?)

Anyway, I would like to thank each and everyone of you.

Kind regards.

7 Likes

Congratulations for an immense achievement. What you have achieved is a dream for many of us, I assure you. I do have a plethora of questions, specifically related to the course you took, your motivations and the rewiring that took place over time from the moment you began till the present circumstances. Here goes :

1. How long were you into it before you decided to quit?

2. What were your initial motivations, did those motivations persist throughout the entirety of your streak or you had to adapt and change your ideas overtime to better accommodate to the change?

3. Were you struggling to overcome it before the streak began? Did you fall occasionally before your streak? If you did, what made you rise up again after the setback?

4. You mention you still get occupied with urges on occasions during the day. There is no getting rid of it, I assume. But has the severity of these urges decreased overtime? Do you feel gaining greater control over yourself in time? If you did, at what stage do you feel that power of self control became deep seated?

5. Have you experienced any sexual deviance because of prolonged usage? If you have, have those thoughts subsided over time? Do you feel more ‘Normal’?

6. Do you think it is okay to watch it in moderation? Or would you prefer to be rid of it permanently?

7. An important question; I would like to once again congratulate you for an impressive achievement. You maintained a streak for one year. Do you believe it is in your capacity right now to maintain this streak for a LIFETIME?

4 Likes

Hey friend! It will be a pleasure to answer your question!

I believe that I used to do PMO once a day everyday from the age of 12 to the age of 21. Sometimes more than once, sometimes less.

My initial motivation (and I ask you permission to be sincere) was that I used to feel like I was a loser (specially due to the fact that I was still a virgin). I realized how stupid it was to watch another man having s** with a beautiful woman while I could not have a woman by myself. After a month of nofap, I randomly met a nice girl who asked me to “do things” with her. Although I was really anxious, everything went nice, and my idea that wasting your time watching another man with a woman is a stupid thing was reinforced. Now I do intend to wait untill I’m marriage yo return to have a sexual life, however I feel like I have taken a weight out of my shoulders.

Yes. I had failed many times before. However, I read the first pages of a book called “Your Brain on ■■■■”, which teached me how bad p*** is for a man.

I do get urges frequently, and I do not think they are getting less strong. However, it is a different kind of urge. I mean, I get urges to have s** with a woman, to be intimate with her (even though I’m single and I have no specif girl in mind). I do not feel urges to watch do PMO. Doing so would make me feel like a loser.

English is not my first language and I was not able to understand this question. Could you be more clear? What do you mean by “sexual deviance”?

No. For my personal goals, and from what I have learned during this journey it is not ok for a man to watch ■■■■. I believe that we are all good men, and there are thousands of nice girls out there who would love to have a chance to be with us. Sex is a gift from God (or the Universe, if you prefer) to us. I will not waste this gift in front of my cellphone’s screen.

Yes, I do. Actually, that’s what I intend to do. When I’m marriage (which will probably take some years to happen), I’ll start to have a sexual life again. In the mean time, I’ll spend my time trying to find a good girl and earning some money to support my future family.

I would like to thank you for all your questions. It is nice to have someone to talk about this.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.