[30 M] Karmayogi's Diary

:white_check_mark:Absolutely no PMO
Mantra Chanting
Pranayam
Affirmations and Visualisations once a day
No procrastination, finishing all the day’s work that day itself, following 2 second rule.
Tracking my time
:white_check_mark: Being enthusiastic, upbeat and happy

Hare Krishna

2 Likes

Accounting and information systems management exam tomorrow…so fully loaded today…couldn’t follow routine

3 Likes

Consulting exam tomorrow… Just finished prep
Hare Krishna :pray:t2::grinning:

3 Likes

All the Best brother :raised_hands::boom:

2 Likes

I relapsed after the exam got over…
Starting the journey again…

1 Like

Oh man. Stay strong.
Is your wife not with you now a days? Are you in college or doing online studies?

Yes studying in college… So not with her

2 Likes

:white_check_mark: Hair Care
:white_check_mark: Completing Cases
:white_check_mark: Gayatri Mantra
:white_check_mark: Revision
Tracking my time
:white_check_mark: Visualisations

Hare Krishna :pray:

2 Likes

:white_check_mark: Completing Cases
:white_check_mark: Gayatri Mantra
:white_check_mark: Revision
:white_check_mark: Tracking my time
:white_check_mark: Visualisations

Hare Krishna :pray:

2 Likes

10-Aug-22
:rocket: Day#7

Physical and Mental well-being
:white_check_mark: Affirmations and visualizations in morning
:white_check_mark: Exercise
:white_check_mark: Chanting Gayatri Mantra

Study
:x: Revising all that was taught
:white_check_mark: Preparing for next class
:white_check_mark: Making extensive notes during class
:white_check_mark: Trying my best to understand everything in the class itself

Most important
:white_check_mark: Staying mindful
:white_check_mark: Staying super happy and optimistic, enjoying the journey

The day went well, we will be soon going to China for an exchange program, super excited about this.
Exams went well too. Could not understand some concepts in the class. I need to make sure that I stay current with the course, thats the key to success here.
Also, I need to start focussing on preparing for the placements. I have been allocated a mentor, I need to get in touch with him. Also, need to start working on a consulting project for Fintech company. So much to do in so less time!!

:hibiscus: Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare, Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Every time I get busy in life, I tend to start missing this forum.

Last two months have been very hectic due to several projects and assignments. Now finally our study load has decreased to allow us time to prepare for placements.

As placements are around the corner. What can be a better place to track my progress.

2 Likes

Woke up early and had a nice breakfast. The first lecture was dreadfully boring. Then I joined the group for a live industry project. The project update meetings went well. Tomorrow I will join an online course for product management and start preparing. I need to shed some weight as well, so will reintroduce my work-out sessions.

2 Likes

12-Oct-2022

Day#2 :rocket:

:white_check_mark: Waking up by 4:30 AM
:white_check_mark: Exercise for 30 minutes
:x: Sudarshan Kriya
:x: Shirshashan
:x: Balayam
:x: Affirmations
:white_check_mark: Visualizations
:white_check_mark: Studying for placements

I was part of a psychology course wherein all the participants were supposed to discover their behaviour patterns (with the help from psychology professors). The first day of the course went well.
Went to swimming pool as well.

Hare Krishna :hibiscus:

2 Likes

Here I am back again.
In the past every time I have tried writing a diary daily, I have failed terribly. Therefore, this time around I thought that first I would complete 3 weeks of streak and only then start writing diary again.

BTW placements at our college are over, I am placed at a well known company. The package isn’t great, partly due to the market conditions (layoffs across tech giants) and party because I need a good work life balance to focus on myself and family, hence settled for a not so good package.

Right now my focus is on building a strong well built (and shredded) body. Lean and thin hands and a belly bulging outwards makes me feel very inferior to my colleagues/friends. A lack of physical activity during these hectic terms has thrown me out of shape. Hairfall has attained an alarming rate and greying was already a problem. Its high time I started working very seriously on my health.

Having said this, I am very confident that I will achieve the turnaround in next 5 months. I am certainly on the right path since the beginning of NNN. Unlike the past, this time I have started small and I am adding one good habit at a time. My priority is attaining consistency not intensity in my efforts.

Also, I consider this a last attempt at making myself better especially in terms of physical and mental health. After all, being 30 years old I cant afford more failures now.

20-11-2022
Day#21

Wake up by 5 AM :white_check_mark:
Exercise :white_check_mark:
Yoga :white_check_mark:
Balayam + Detumescene :white_check_mark:
Affirmations and Visualisations :white_check_mark:
Intermittent Fasting (12 hours) :white_check_mark:
Tracking my time :white_check_mark:

I still get very strong urges to look at p* once in a while, but thanks to a strong determination I have been successfully saving myself from peeking 99% of the time.
I could have accomplished more tasks today, but I failed. I feel this is where I need to maintain time log to measure how well am I utilizing my time. Anyways, I will ensure tomorrow is way better.

:pray:

3 Likes

Congratulations on getting placed bro :partying_face:

1 Like

27-11-22

Done with a month of NNN. Seeing multiple changes within, aspiring even better transformations. The old memories still haunt a lot. The urge to peek is strong every once in a while. Relying on spirituality to attain a higher taste.
Anyways, with 4 weeks complete, I am not looking back anymore…

:pray:

1 Like

23-feb-2023

Wake up by 5
Visualisation and affirmation
Revision in morning
Exercise
Yoga
Running in evening
Pooja
Visualisation and affirmation
Sleeping by 11