[30, M] FlowForCourage's Diary - I'm back Home

:trophy: :gift: :trophy: :gift: :trophy: :gift: :1st_place_medal:

MY 90-DAY NO PMO CHALLENGE: 31/90 :white_check_mark:
MY 90-DAY MIRACLE MORNING CHALLENGE (5:00) : 31/90 :white_check_mark:

Day 31…

I wouldn’t want to sell you a dream… I, therefore, invite you to remain perplexed on my words.

Thanks to my aura, my energy, I’m a powerful women magnet! I always have been one, but now… I’m definitely more!

I went to the malls yesterday and saw the reactions of women to my presence. Especially those who are young (in their twenties).

I’m not asking you to believe me. I notice and write it down in my journal :slight_smile: It’s part of my adventure in this 90-day NO PMO challenge.

It’s been a long time since I believe in the fallacious theories of Pick-Up Artists anymore. In my opinion, Seduction is above all a story of energy. The higher our energy is and connected to Love, Acceptance, Joy, the more receptive women are to our presence.

I’m not going to develop that further here. This is not really the topic of the forum.

Maybe you could take this as a bonus of the NO PMO journey :sweat_smile:

LOVE

@nofapstar123 @StevenSuccessJourney @Dean_Ambrose @Pandeybro @Aanand_vijay @MikieS : THANK YOU VERY MUCH, brothers! Thanks to your support, it’s even easier!

9 Likes

Congrats brother!! @FlowForCourage
You are on your way! Now enjoy the benefits :wink:

3 Likes

MY 90-DAY NO PMO CHALLENGE: 32/90 :white_check_mark:
MY 90-DAY MIRACLE MORNING CHALLENGE (5:00) : 32/90 :white_check_mark:

Day 32…

No comment :thinking:

5 Likes

MY 90-DAY NO PMO CHALLENGE: 33/90 :white_check_mark:
MY 90-DAY MIRACLE MORNING CHALLENGE (5:00) : 33/90 :white_check_mark:

Day 33…

I’m not motivated and not happy to wake up at 5:00… This is my signal to think about what I have to change in my morning routine or in my daily life!

I wish to rediscover the joy of getting up early and the excitement of starting a new day.

BRAINSTORMING: What kind of person would I like to become?

LOVE

5 Likes

Brother every day is a new chance and a new dawn God is giving you. You start afresh.

That’s what I love about waking up in the morning- thanks to noFap and removing addictions, my mind is crystal clear. You can literally feel the clarity in your brain. Use it to do productive work and don’t even think about relaxation stuff till later.

Celebrate the tabula rasa of today.

3 Likes

@debellator: thank you, brother! I agree.

I have come from too far to already be able to feel all the benefits.

The progress is that for more than a month I get up every day before 6 a.m., whereas before I got up around 10 a.m.;, 11 a.m., 12 p.m., 1 p.m.!

However, it will take me a few more days/weeks before I can squeeze the energy, motivation, zest for life and to be super productive in my day.

The body must adapt and learn to function differently. We do not erase years of bad habits in just thirty days.

I also think I need a dynamic morning routine that makes me want to get moving and do things that appeal to me.

5 Likes

Great work brother!

As you know, our choice impact our days. Whether we have a good day or a bad day depends much on the choices we make. They may be good or bad choices, thus a good or bad day.

That’s why waking up early is such a boon. It’s a great choice to make first thing in the morning. You can imagine it, as if productivity is a race/game, getting up early is like a 2xbooster start :joy:

Open the gift, that is called the present

3 Likes

Three suggestions:

1. do what you’ve written above :point_up_2:, it would probably work wonders
  2. trust your intuition: when you get new intuitions, in this case regarding your morning routine, they are usually the right things to do. Intuitions provide you with the fastest and most effective way to improve.
  3. keep pushing every morning, without giving up

The first one is probably the most effective thing to do. Soon you’ll come out of the situation :wink:

3 Likes

MY 90-DAY NO PMO CHALLENGE: 34/90 :white_check_mark:
MY 90-DAY MIRACLE MORNING CHALLENGE (5:00) : 34/90 :white_check_mark:

Day 34.

It was easier this morning to wake up. I have defined a new very long morning routine with English learning, job seeking, meditation, affirmations, visualisations, 1 hour of self-improvement, 1 hour of body exercises (tension relief) and journaling.

I’ll adjust this routine on the way.

LOVE

5 Likes

@FlowForCourage plan of the day is very important. Also returned to implementing my plan of the day. Keep going bro, 34 day! Keep going :smiley:

3 Likes

MY 90-DAY NO PMO CHALLENGE: 35/90 :white_check_mark:
MY 90-DAY MIRACLE MORNING CHALLENGE (5:00) : 35/90 :white_check_mark:

Day 35…

I work on remembering dreams, 'cause my dreams are telling me so much importants things!

Sometimes they predicts futures.

I’m deeply meditating on my last dreams…

LOVE

6 Likes

I read about technique to write down in notebook everything what you were dream about last night. I didn’t practice it but for some people works and next time they remember better about what they dream about. This activity you have to do right after you wake up.

5 Likes

MY 90-DAY NO PMO CHALLENGE: 36/90 :white_check_mark:
MY 90-DAY MIRACLE MORNING CHALLENGE (5:00) : 36/90 :white_check_mark:

Day 36…

Today my morning routine is shitty… And I love it :slight_smile:

@udaCisie: thank you for your comment. I’m familiar with this kind of exercise. I write my dreams only when they come with a lot of symbols and when they are particularly long.

8 Likes

What do you mean by that? :face_with_monocle:

I wako up and I absolutly did nothing productive… Sometimes having a break is necessary.

2 Likes

Ok, now I’ve understood. Keep up the good work brother! :wink:

MY 90-DAY NO PMO CHALLENGE: 37/90 :white_check_mark:
MY 90-DAY MIRACLE MORNING CHALLENGE (5:00) : 37/90 :white_check_mark:

Day 37 :rocket:

6 Likes

MY 90-DAY NO PMO CHALLENGE: 38/90 :white_check_mark:
MY 90-DAY MIRACLE MORNING CHALLENGE (5:00) : 38/90 :white_check_mark:

Day 38…

These last days, I stay quit. It’s a time for silence and introspection. Looking for inner keys.

LOVE

7 Likes

Don’t hold off on being productive too long, it’s in an idle state when we’re most vulnerable.

Wishing you find the answers you’re looking for.

6 Likes

MY 90-DAY NO PMO CHALLENGE: 39/90 :white_check_mark:
MY 90-DAY MIRACLE MORNING CHALLENGE (5:00) : 39/90 :white_check_mark:

Day 39.

4 Likes