30 days NoFap challenge please use code zs7f7h

@BenThor sure! Just give me some time to update the leaderboard…really busy rn : /
@CarnetDeBordMore You can do it, that’s why we’re Rewire community here

2 Likes

I relapsed so Remove me @debellator from this challenge. this is my most favorite challenge😭 All the best for others. My mistake is being impulsive ie without thinking what would happen I watched p casually even when the urges are off
I am starting my new journey today pray for me this addiction is affecting my productivity v.seriously I can’t get up early, I can’t pray, I can’t study, :sob:

2 Likes

Murshid at first 12 days I was same like you but bro literally get up remains 18 days are here with us in Ramzan if we cannot control literally Islam has so much tough kafaaraaa we cannot bear 60 days fast and 60 hungry poor food it’s a last wake up call let once a gap of 18 days come everything will be fine

2 Likes

My streak is now 2 days do update me on leaderboard

2 Likes

I’ll update the leaderboard Saturday @TrueMuslim
Don’t give in @anon14496424 not removing you

2 Likes

Thanks my friend Ash Matt

1 Like

3 day streak my code is uzlhg0

2 Likes

Thanks
@anon14496424 let’s go bro!
@TrueMuslim will update the leaderboard. Please give me some more time cause I barely get enough time to sleep rn XD

2 Likes

If it is possible i want you to count me in bro, want to see if it is better to do this with companion
Sharing code - pqxsgh

2 Likes

@debellator you are a doctor :syringe: right? :thinking: Thats why busy

1 Like

Thankyou bro my streak will become 6 days on morning …and may you have little easy routine …all time busy in quarantine …and murshid my brother you are going king bro …you are man of words proved it

2 Likes

Thanks my friend @TrueMuslim By God’s grace if I am maintain 5d streak I will donate this wonderful app so tomorrow I am going to donate this app and get the premium version. Pray for me I must maintain till the month thats my next short term goal

2 Likes

Yes bro starting tough days has gone now you have control with fear of Allah will get this away in Ramzan …get premium version then get back bro …#rise

2 Likes

@anon14496424 tell me about premium version benefit …how to do it ?

2 Likes

When you update the leaderboard, plz add my name as well

My code : elmade
Current streak : 15 Days
Highest streak : 26 Days

2 Likes

Thanks for joining @Kaizen
@Painless2 Will add you’ll both to the leaderboard
@anon14496424 no, I am not a doctor but am preparing for the exams that will allow me to start being one :grimacing::grin:

2 Likes

Status update: Members leaderboard

1.zackyboey (CHAMP): 21 days
2.Ash_Matt (RUNNER UP): 20 days
3.Yash99 (IN LEAD): 19 days
4.tryin_to_be_better (CLOSE LEADER): 18 days?
5.j_ (TIER 1 COMPETITOR): 17 days?
6. athkaraye (TIER 1 COMPETITOR): 17 days?
7. Kaizen (UPCOMING COMPETITOR): 15 days
8.Ankur_Chawla (IMMERSED COMPETITOR): 7 days
9.Murshid (DEDICATED COMPETITOR): 6 days
10. TrueMuslim (DEDICATED COMPETITOR) : 6 days
11.Tjommel(STREAK MAKER): 5 days
12.weir (NOT GIVEN UP): 4 days?
13.Sutesh (NOT GIVEN UP): 2 days
14CarnetDeBordMore (NOT GIVEN UP):2 days
15.The final frontier :
17. karmabeast :
18.kelabu :
19.Soumyajit :
20.Maeresk :
21.Painless21 :
22.Angelo (): 1 hr

Please notify me if there are any errors or you want to join in

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS NOT THE POSITION YOU FINSH IN, BUT THAT YOU FINISH THE RACE.
I am seriously thankful for my fellow 30 day nofappers.
P.S. Yes, this challenge is 30 days, but that’s meant to be a launchpad- it will keep extending as you strive towards your goal
GUYS IF YOU’LL DONT UPDATE YOUR TIMES,ILL HAVE TO REMOVE YOU’LL. Please update your times.

3 Likes

All the best @Ash_Matt. God bless you. I will pray for you. You will surely become a doctor. :mortar_board:
At this young age, you are on no fap, thats a great gift for you from God

2 Likes

Thanks alot !!@anon14496424 Hope you succeed in life as well as noFap
As for today’s check-in, I went quite borderline today, unfortunately.
There was triggering content I came upon, but thank God I was able to stay on the correct side of the border
Temptations getting harder
But the stronger the temptation is, the stronger you can can develop your will power to resist it and succeed

2 Likes

My current strike is one day and i want to join this challenge

2 Likes