[29M] Forerunner's Diary - Ascension to Greatness šŸ™‡šŸ¾

Come on buddy , NEW DAY NEW OPPORTUNITIES, We canā€™t keep crying over the past , but we can change our future by working . Ur a that same guy who had 150 + days streak ā€¦ We all can

4 Likes

Dont sweat it man. All part of the journey like you said. Keep going.

4 Likes

The book is absolutely a game changer. Come back to it, delve deep once again and focus once more on creating an amazing life!
The process of building the life you want is always in progress :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Good to see you back man! I always could use your motivation and words, playa!

Maybe you just need to facetime or vent to someone to help, is all, man. Like literally a facetime phone call once a week! Moght be the missing link.

4 Likes

Thank you bro! I appreciate the warm welcome back. Youā€™re right, those thoughts are absolute lies, and Iā€™m glad Iā€™ve finally realized that. In the past, I let them fester and grow. I even thought they were good for motivation, a reminder to do well and prove myself.

But I realized that only made me sick, constantly looking for external validation, focusing on my self, and being angry when my friends were successful. It rots away at the soul.

Itā€™s funny, because most people assume that caring less about yourself would lead you to naturally be less selfish. But Iā€™ve found it actually only creates the deepest kind of selfishness, a sort of obsession with public image. Learning to love oneself is the key to selfless action.

Thatā€™s been the cause of my depression and my anxiety I see now. I hated myself, and I never fixed it. My high streak of 175 days was only external validation, but when I failed, I lost everything. I plunged back into a darkness I couldnā€™t escape from, because in reality, I had never truly let it go.

Anyway, thank you for the kind words brother, I felt bad that I hadnā€™t been very consistent for a long while after that big relapse. But Iā€™ve been very happy to see everyoneā€™s support, itā€™s been really encouraging for me.

7 Likes

Runner or not? Continue brother! Your mind is far away stronger than you think.

3 Likes

Its never about the amount of days in our life that matters mostā€¦ its the amount of life we had in those days. The largest daycount for all of us will beā€¦ the amount of days after we die.

4 Likes

I failed as well. Itā€™s all good. Just getting back on it.
Weā€™re all human who canā€™t measure to Olympian standards.

4 Likes

Hai brother Jouswa
How are you ?

2 Likes

Spelling mistakeā€¦ apologize me

2 Likes

@Busyman Iā€™m doing well Deva, thanks for asking bro.

I appreciate all the comments and support shared here.

10 Likes

hey joshua, hows it going? hope all is well, havenā€™t heard from you in awhile man.

2 Likes

I think he is doing great , he is having a 24 days streak , I have added him as my companion thatā€™s why I know his streak.

3 Likes

Been a while been a while been a whileā€¦

Itā€™s great to be free. Thank GOD!

To not have this sense of fear and regret and shame hovering over my head all day. Not feeling that Iā€™m being deprived or missing out by not engaging in PMO. Being able to move forward with confidence.

This is a sense of freedom I didnā€™t even have when I passed 8 months PMO-free. As sad as I was when I relapsed from that streak, Iā€™m very glad and thankful that it happened. It gave me the chance to grow and dive further into recovery and understanding myself more, and truly break free from that old, dark prison cell we call the PMO relapse cycle.

There are many other things I want to do and achieve in order to get myself on a solid foundation, and Iā€™m very grateful to have the confidence and the sobriety in place to do so. To get my spirituality, relationships, health, career, finances and hobbies to a happy level.

Hereā€™s a poem I wrote back in 2017 about how I imagined life would be like when I was free of addiction. (Itā€™s even better than I thought!) I donā€™t know what day I was on then, maybe day 10-20. 2 months was an unbelievable milestone back then, and I didnā€™t even dare to dream about reaching 90 days.

Finally Free, 2017
I made it. Iā€™m finally free.

Iā€™m happier than I ever thought I could be.

Iā€™ve done more than I ever believed.

Now I see how I was always meant to be.

Iā€™m not afraid anymore.

I can speak my mind.

Iā€™m no longer unsure of what life has in store.

Iā€™m excited to discover what Iā€™ll find around the corner.

Iā€™ve never had this feeling before.

This constant freedom to let go.

To live a real life that isnā€™t a show.

This knowledge of who I am and what I want.

The courage to fail so that I can grow.

No longer having to hesitate before I speak;

no longer worrying about appearing weak.

And though thereā€™s darkness and the futureā€™s bleak,

I charge forward without a doubt or care.

The dayā€™s full of life, thereā€™s no moment to spare.

Thereā€™s so much joy and laughter and love to share.

Every new morningā€™s an opportunity to start again.

The chance to bond with a friend, or to make amends.

The choice to correct rather than complain

Forgive it all and let go of the pain.

I made it. I'm finally free.

I only wish the world would join me.

Never lose hope! Itā€™s possible! Thousands are breaking free every day!

P.S. If you havenā€™t read easypeasymethod.org yet, what are you waiting for? Thereā€™s a reason why people keep recommending it! :grin:

Always thank GOD for everything.

12 Likes

Keep on going. We are with you and yeah I saw your 250 days streak go in vain in the yt video.
Just keep that confidence you will win.

4 Likes

@swayam22 Appreciate that bro!

2 Likes

Pray you guys are all doing well out there.

I heard this brilliant quote today, thought I would share it with you guys:

I believe Iā€™m going to suffer if I donā€™t PMO.

But the truth is, I feel so much stronger when I donā€™t PMO. I have so much more energy when I donā€™t PMO. I feel great when I donā€™t PMO.

Most of the time, I donā€™t even think that ā€œOh, I have to PMO right now.ā€ Which means that I donā€™t always suffer from not PMOing.

The belief that Iā€™m going to suffer if I donā€™t PMO is the MAIN REASON WHY I suffer when not PMOing.

The belief that Iā€™m going to suffer is what makes me suffer. Thatā€™s crazy. Itā€™s literally just my mind.

Because I believe that in order to have pleasure and get a great release, I have to PMO, thatā€™s why I feel the need to PMO. When I recognise that the belief isnā€™t even TRUE, itā€™s no longer a problem!

Incredible!

10 Likes

Long time since you visited forum. Where are you?
I am watching your YouTube channel.

1 Like

@Forerunner , this forum is missing you.

3 Likes

The keys are on the inside too!

The best time to change our lives is now - today is the day!

Day 1: 21st May 2021

:white_check_mark: Prayers
:white_check_mark: 24 Hour Fasting
:white_check_mark: Listened to Qurā€™an Recitation
:white_check_mark: Watched Informative and Religious Videos
:white_check_mark: Started Reading NoPMO Book ā€˜The Easy Peasy Way to Understand the Easy Peasy Methodā€™ and Taking Notes
:white_check_mark: Daily Walking (16.6km)
:white_check_mark: Mindful Breathing
:white_check_mark: Kegel Exercises
:white_check_mark: Household Errands
:white_check_mark: Applying for Jobs
:white_check_mark: Conversation with Loved Ones
:white_check_mark: Gratitude
:white_check_mark: Recorded Video

10 Likes