[25M ] Amitro's UNSTOPPABLE Fighter Path ( Season1 Week 1 )

I have urges now. Combating the urges with deep breathing :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I relapsed just in 21 minutes. Started watching hot pic @12.39 PM. Fapped at 1.00 PM

How did I know how the duration ?

I saw the search history in google account.

Why did I want to fap ?

I was not doing heavy physical tasks for 2 days. So urges increased.

I did not drink sufficient water. And didnot go to clear my stomach by expelling stools.

Stomach became heavy , felt lethargic and that led to a minor relapse.

1 Like

Day 0 Check in
10/08/2022

Did you relapse again bruh? :sob:
Why? What happened? :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Why are you sobbing for my relapse ?

I just wanted to see some stuffs to relax myself and relapsed.

1 Like

Give me some relapse prevention techniques you use

2 Likes

I tighten my belt and cut my nails so it will be too difficult to open it
I run and go out side (you can’t obviously relapse out side)
I keep a note in my pocket to remind me about my goal and always open it if in urge comes

1 Like

One of the steps I followed earlier was I followed " If then willpower method " . That has helped me reach 69 Days of No PMO and 1008 days of No P ( Currently 202 days of No P btw ).

But I forgot about this method after a huge relapse. I got remembered of this method after my previous MO relapse.

1 Like

If then method

1 Like

Personally I do 10 jumping jacks when urges hit

1 Like

I have included 100 deep breathings as relapse prevention because it is the only thing I can do anytime of the day even after eating.

1 Like

Amitro’s August Fighter Path

Fitness Goal :

• 3 hours of Yoga
  • Run 5 K
  • 15 hours of breathing exercise

Reading Goal :

• 1 hour of book reading

Self Improvement :

• Will speak in english with a friend

Learning Goals:

• Learn Notion :white_check_mark:

Finance :

• Save 200 INR

Career Goals :

• Give 10 mock tests of my exam
  • Create Linkedin account and Post :white_check_mark:
1 Like

Keeping the vision infront of my eyes, I will go on…
I have to go on.

@Zelus please tell your strategy for 200+ days.

The first 90 days were very difficult. I was saved by the fact that I did not have much free time. I was busy from 7:15 to 15:00 as I was at school at that time. from 16:30 to 19:30 I was in training. therefore, the urges were only in my free time, but they haunted me for 3 months. I have not bad willpower, so during the urges I pulled myself together and held on so as not to break loose.
In my free time, I tried to do something / distract myself. I started reading books, or else I sat at the computer. I was sitting at the computer because I was not afraid that I would break because I always did PMO only with the phone. These months were the hardest for me. It was also hard because I did not know about this application. I only downloaded it when I abstained for 2 months and set the date when I started, but I didn’t know there was a forum here, I didn’t find out about it until 2 more months later. then I started asking all sorts of questions and looked at other people’s messages. at that time I had already abstained for about 4-5 months, and when I saw that my counter was higher than most, it motivated me to go further.
After that, the urges were rare and I felt much better. I began to communicate with people just like me, who understood the situation I was in. then summer came, but I was not afraid of it and I was mentally prepared for it. there were already about 165 days on the counter. in the morning I went to training, then I came home and read, it constantly distracted me from a breakdown. I no longer feel weak like before. I started taking part in monthly competitions. now I have a streak of 237 days and I do not stop, my next big goal is 270 days, and then 365 days. from what I learned on the forum is that during the urge you can do push-ups to failure so that you can not break loose, and then you can take a cool shower. I recommend that if you have just started your streak, then reward yourself for small victories, for 1 day, 3 days, 5 days. do not give yourself big gifts and praise yourself for not breaking loose. spend all your time doing things so that there is no free time, go for walks with your friends more often or communicate more with your parents. Talking helps a lot. I wish you success bro, be strong.

2 Likes

My childhood bully was better than my P*RN habit

1 Like

Hoohponopono Daily
Ultimate Tool for self healing

1. I am sorry
    Please forgive me
    Thank you
    I love you

2. I am sorry
    Please forgive me
    Thank you
    I love you

3. I am sorry
    Please forgive me
    Thank you
    I love you

4. I am sorry
    Please forgive me
    Thank you
    I love you

5. I am sorry
    Please forgive me
    Thank you
    I love you

1 Like

Hoohponono Daily

1. I am sorry
    Please forgive me
    Thank you
    I love you

2. I am sorry
    Please forgive me
    Thank you
    I love you

3. I am sorry
    Please forgive me
    Thank you
    I love you

4. I am sorry
    Please forgive me
    Thank you
    I love you

5. I am sorry
    Please forgive me
    Thank you
    I love you

1 Like

16/08/2022

:white_check_mark: Complete a hard reasoning puzzle

:green_square: Learn French for 1 hour

:green_square: Read a book

:green_square: Meditation for 15 minutes

:green_square: Evening walk

2 Likes

The post you created was good, there was no need to delete it, you can message me whenever you want :v:

2 Likes

I undeleted the post.

@Samaranjay

1 Like