[25F] Natalia's story

@Natalia you can avoid small details like chats rooms or sexual exploration, but please do not take it the wrong way, I said this thinking about the good of other people.

Thank you, @srubio. I think I shall edit this post.
And I totally get it. When you guys are talking about your male organ, my thoughts wander down that nasty path. But we won’t elaborate on that for good reason.

3 Likes

Absolutely I am doing well . No other thing can stop me to achieve my goal .

Hope ! You are also doing well.

one life :heart:

4 Likes

Update!
I’m one month down and going strong! Whoooo!
Keep the hope alive. Keep your spirit strong. And I read a really nice line that I’d like to share:

The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time!

This is doable! You are victorious!

8 Likes

Keep going Natalia .

उलझी हुई ये डोरियाँ
उलझी हुई ये डोरियाँ सुलझा ले
दिल की तू सुने अगर
दिल सच्चा है दिलवाले

3 Likes

@firas11 I saw your post and I thought we could share stories. This is mine.
I’ll DM you if you’d like to talk.

1 Like

Sure thing, DM me whenever you feel like it

@Natalia congrats in advance on completing half century :cricket_bat_and_ball:

I know my barometers dont apply to you but still you have surpassed my personal best of 50 days. Much respect. Especially cuz it’s literally more twice your previous best streak. Never look back and lose sight of whats truly important… now the day count slowly becomes a mere indicator, I remember forgetting my day count because I was too busy living life. Keep going Natalia!

2 Likes

You’re so right, this counter is just ticking. And I’m not as cognizant of the fact as I was weeks ago. I’m changing and I’m not gonna stop. This is the life! You can do it again, @hellojaani. Please don’t stop. And don’t be too hard on yourself. It’s a habit that should be fought daily. Later in the game you can make the rules harder. Train first!

2 Likes

Aye aye captain! Mode set to sandbox. My training begins again!

Btw very insightful you are, more so now. I see you using precisely the right words and in the right way and all this effortlessly… the benefits and improvement is apparent. Kudos!

1 Like

@Natalia my wife admitted today that she was doing masturbation in absence of me, actually i asked about her after I read your replies, i console her but later she told me she was joking

dont know wheather she is telling truth or lies

P.S She knows about my nofap journey

3 Likes

Oh my God! She left you confused. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well that’s not helpful for you, huh? Maybe she’ll open up again when she knows that you’re not judging her. She might still be ashamed or conflicted about admitting the truth to you.

Perhaps she was joking, but it’s very thoughtful of you to ask her and be gracious :slight_smile: kudos @weir

2 Likes

Hehe, what if we added this: hard mode, soft mode, sandbox mode, monkmode, etc.?

The purpose of me quitting PMO is not the quitting in itself. My end goal is so much more. I want to be more and grow more and do more. I won’t limit myself to this. So you saying that the benefits show is true and thank you @hellojaani for noticing. It’s only the beginning! :balloon:

2 Likes

Hitting two months tomorrow! 60 days of learning. :smiley:

10 Likes

Does Back to Basics challenge help you in any way?

1 Like

It gives me a serious incentive when I think I might relapse. I know how hard it is to work my way up so it’s an addition to the counter. So yes, it helps:D

2 Likes

Thats great You will cross 90 days for sure

2 Likes