[25 M] Neo: A New Journey

This is my nofap manifesto. With the help of this advice, following this advice with 100% commitment, Iam on my 2nd 100+ days streak.

EMBRACE YOUR SUFFERING LIKE A MAN!

DON’T ESCAPE THE PAINS OF LIFE THROUGH PMO!

Ultimate advice to conquer this addiction :point_up_2::point_up_2:

3 Likes

DAY 0
:white_check_mark: Study/Work
:x: Meditation
:x: Exercise
:x: No junk videos(youtube/fb etc)
:x: No relapse position
:x: No peeking
:x: No edging
:x: No dirty talk

1 Like

DAY 0
:white_check_mark: Study/Work
:white_check_mark: Meditation
:white_check_mark: Exercise
:x: No junk videos(youtube/fb etc)
:white_check_mark: No peeking
:white_check_mark: No dirty talk

After updating here Y’Day I relapsed in night… I won the first battle but lost the second one… whatever I am happy for the first one… Atleast I am destroying a big and dangerous trigger permanently…

4 Likes

My H.S is 39 days… which is from 5th May 2020 to some date…

1 year is completed now… I could not able to cross my HS.

What to say… I relapsed last night… when I think about these things… stress increases and then relapse… it breaks confidence.

1 Like

Day 4

Don’ts
:white_check_mark:No junk videos/youtube (only 1 in rest time)
:x:No relapse position
:white_check_mark:No peeking
:x:No edging
:white_check_mark:No dirty talk

Tasks
:white_check_mark:Study/work
:white_check_mark:Exercise
:x:Meditation

Awesome video… Watch it to have some clarity about desires… Try to connect it with NF and PMO.

1 Like

23rd May

Don’ts
:x:No junk videos/youtube (only 1 in rest time)
:white_check_mark: No peeking

Tasks
:white_check_mark: Study+work(4 hours)
:white_check_mark:Exercise(very little)

2 Likes

24 May

Don’ts
:x: No PMO
:x:No junk videos/youtube (only 1 in rest time)
:x:No peeking

Tasks
:white_check_mark: Study+work(1.5 hours)
:white_check_mark:Exercise(very little)

2 Likes

JUNE

New month… LESS JERK OFF IN JUNE

Week 1 (2/6 to 8/6)

Reward
From day 3…daily reward… 1 episode daily.

1/6/21

No peeking(0)
No dirty talk(0)
No relapse position(0)
No edging(0)
No PMO(0/7d)

Study(0/4h)
Work(0/2h)
Exercise (0/1h)
Meditation (0/15m)

1 Like

Week 1 (2/6 to 8/6)

2/6/21

:white_check_mark:No peeking(1)
:white_check_mark:No dirty talk(1)
:white_check_mark:No relapse position(1)
:white_check_mark:No edging(1)
:white_check_mark:No PMO(1/7d)

:white_check_mark:Study(3/4h)
:x:Work(0/2h)
:white_check_mark:Exercise (1/1h)
:white_check_mark:Meditation (10/15m)

3 Likes

Week 1 (2/6 to 8/6)

3/6/21

:white_check_mark:No peeking(1)
:x:No dirty talk(1)
:x:No relapse position(1)
:x:No edging(1)
:x:No PMO(0/7d)

:white_check_mark:Study(1.5/4h)
:white_check_mark:Work(0.5/2h)
:white_check_mark:Exercise (1/1h)
:x:Meditation (2/15m)

Lack of discipline and will power… I have to keep reminding myself about these tasks…

1 Like

4/6/21

I did not record anything yesterday. Whole day… I watched a webseries. Now it is finished so I can get back to work now.

This month I am just trying to decrease my relapse frequency… I planned for only 1 relapse in 7days… So that after relapsing atleast I will have a target.

But I relapsed… Don’t know how can I deal with this.

I am lacking in will power and discipline a lot… And it needs these things. I am trying to do some other stuff regularly so that it builds a sense of discipline in me.

2 Likes

10/6/21

I was watching a movie scene… And it reminds me about my sin.

Feeling so pathetic… Whenever I think about those actions of mine… I feel so angry… Awful.

Just want to go back in time fix those things… Those things haunts me… I know that time I was a kid… Immature… I just followed same things What happened with me… What I learnt that time… Those things were right for me… But actually those were wrong… very very wrong.

I want to repent… I know I cannot go back in time… But yeah I can kill the main culprit behind all those things…

1 Like

13/6/21

I am done now…this experiment of reducing frequency made things more worse.

When I relapse… My brain was like saying to me…this day is wasted… now you watch P**.

and I am again fighting with P** too…

This is enough…I know this can be done only with full discipline… as I did before… and many of my friends already did here.

This is a one shot thing… Either you leave it forever or you keep doing it.

I have observed…when I relapse on 7th day… then in next cycle strong urges start hitting me on 4th to 5th day…and If I relapsed on 5th day mistakenly…then next time urges start hitting more sooner like on 2nd day… in this cycle thing… one need a lot of will power and have to fight every week with the same force everytime

better option is one shot thing… atleast after a month… urges will be very less…obviously… fighting is an endless thing here.

No PMOing from today… whatever happens is acceptable…watching movie…web series…game etc… but PMO is not acceptable… becoz it will also doing the same thing that is destroying my life, career etc. So it is better I destroy it by myself by doing nothing at least I will be mentally healthy and physically fit and will be a man of ethics with clear thoughts and no sin inside.

3 Likes

Hey bro, Iam with you. Whatever happens, we are going to get rid of this shit this time.
We will be extremely accountable to each other. Everyday we will Check-in
An important secret to conquer any kind of addiction is take in one day at a time
And repeat
That’s all.
Its like the advice stay in the moment.
None of us need to conquer this addiction for 10 or 20 years. Just this day, that’s all. At the end, we only have this day and this moment, everything else only lies in our perception.
When urges arise tell to yourself

I only need to conquer this urge today.

On the next day you will be much better and repeat the exercise

3 Likes

An observation:

Junk food was never a problem for me. But now a days it is becoming a problem slowly.

In previous days… When I was in college or school… I didn’t have that much money that time that I can eat junk everyday.

Ordering junk foods or eating at home REGULARLY is not allowed in my case…

When I go out for a walk in evening then junk foods shops are so tempting… SOLUTION of this is… do not carry any money… and also do not use mobile for online payment…or simple… do not carry mobile too.(This works for me)

From few days… Nobody was there at home…so I was eating a lot of junk food… but now they all are back… and today in evening… craving to eat something was so high…

This is the same thing as I feel while my brain craves for PMO… only difference is…this is small dopamine.

But here I am confident that I can leave this junk food thing easily… BECOZ:

1. I cannot order anything and eat at home… STRICTNESS… but external factor…I am sure this craving to eat something at home sitting in my room will not bother me much… Also I can’t hide that food and eat.

2. Outside thing can be countered easily…just carry no money and mobile.

Point is… I am not focusing on not eating in first place…and using will power… I am countering others things… which directly curb that addiction.

Same thing can be applied in PMO… but difference here is…there is nothing that just cut off its connection… I mean… Like we decide that we will not touch our d** then there will no MO…but IT NEEDS WILL POWER TO NOT TO TOUCH.

Conclusion for me
Focus on external things…which directly curb PMO.

1. No P*** and Junk videos/youtube at any cost.
  2. No relapse position.
  3. stay busy… plan your day.
  4. Never lay on bed in your leisure.
  5. Never close doors of your room.

I welcome your suggestions

2 Likes

One week Dopamine Detox
(20/6 to 26/6)

No social media
No youtube/any video/TV
No online games/chess
No songs
No junk food
No PMO
Intermittent fasting
Only calls and important msgs/mails
And also try to develop and follow important habits

After detox

Songs allowed (after work time only)
YouTube allowed for 15 min on mobile but open onoy for important stuff
1 chess match (in evening only)

2 Likes

Day 1 (dopamine detox)

Waked up at usual time today but today didn’t checked whatsapp and all… Just saw every thing in notification and nothing was important there. So I put phone down.

The whole day was not rhat much productive but still I did everything meaning full… Not waste of time.

There was a webinar on bhagwad gita today… so afternoon time was well spent there.

Mobile was causing some problem… My brain was telling me again and again to check my phone but there was nothing to do on my phone… only this rewire app is allowed… So today I checked this app 3…4… times but it was helpful…it kept me reminding about my goal.

I saw TV a little bit today… I will reduce these things tomorrow.

Overall it is a good start.

2 Likes

Day 2 (dopamine detox)

It was a very good start yesterday… I also went gym after so long.

I was following my time table.

But then I felt so sleepy in afternoon (due to heavy exercise in morning)… I slept for 3 hours instead of half hours nap(as per my plan).

Then I didn’t want to study… And that laziness continued. That sleep made things worse. I tried to stay away from mobile… But I had to try a new app to chat with gf(whatsapp making some issue for us)… I explored that app and detox thing broke…(now a days every app has that short video timeline… becos we all love to scroll that downa and waste our useful time)…Which made things worse slowly.

Night time… I was not sleepy… There was nothing to do… Then I start watching youtube (I should have listened music)… Then urges hit… ans shit happened.

Learning:

Main culprit was that sleep in day time… Also when I promise something to myself and failed to do that then that feeling become more stronger and that determination thing in me become weaker.

I failed to wake up after 30 min nap…and that thing made me to behave carelessly…

Still… Day 2 was more productive than day 1… In half day I did a lot of work… no worries… It looks like this thing will work.

2 Likes

Day 3 (dopamine detox)

It was a good day… Followed dopamine detox 90 percent… But not so much productive day.

3 Likes

Day 4 (dopamine detox)

I went out after a long time… Didn’t had any junk food… I chose a cold coffee over cold drink… But in night I used youtube…

Day 5 (dopamine detox)

Did not followed Dopamine detox at all… Actually I had fight with GF…so there was a lot of stress and I didn’t want to relapse…So I use my mobile phome a lot.

BDW…I don’t have much to stop in dop detox thing… I do not use FB/INSTA etc already… I also not watch TV much… Sometimes when kids were watching something then I just sit for some time…

My only problem is youtube and chess and PMO.

Dpamine detox gives me a sense that I do not have to touch my phone.

FROM NOW I WILL SET SOME PARTICULAR TIME TO USE MY PHONE AND IN THAT I WILL WATCH SOME GOOD VIDEOS…MOTIVATION ETC

3 Likes