[25 M] Neo: A New Journey

Here I will update my daily goals regularly…

Information about me:
Sharing code: 2wrhba
Highest Streak: 39 days (May - June 2020)

A new Journey: 15/9/21

Streak 1: 23 Days (4/10/21)
Streak 1-2/1-3/1-4: 1/1/1 Day (CHASER)

Streak 2: 6 days
Streak 2-1: 0 days

14 Likes

Day 3

MANDATORY TASKS
:white_check_mark: Study/Work
:white_check_mark: Meditation
:white_check_mark: Exercise

DON’Ts
:x: No junk videos(youtube/fb etc)
:white_check_mark: No relapse position
:white_check_mark: No peeking
:white_check_mark: No edging
:white_check_mark: No dirty talk

4 Likes

Day 4

MANDATORY TASKS
:white_check_mark: Study/Work(not much)
:white_check_mark: Meditation(more then Y’day)

DON’Ts
:white_check_mark: No relapse position

4 Likes

Day 5

MANDATORY TASKS
:x: Study/Work
:x: Meditation

DON’Ts
:x: No relapse position

4 Likes

Bro its mandatory …and mandatory things must not to be skips… Its the core thing that you must do at first glance …
Try not to skip this part … Its importance is more than any thing else in everbody life who uses this forum . So try not skip this part … .

and skipping meditation is the first thing that will lead you to Fap … So whatever you do right now … Just skip everything and do a 10min session …
10min session can save you bro from pain of relapse.

Yah ! PAIN of relapse is much more greater than PAIN of Discipline

Just Bear Pain of Discipline … and you will be amazed and thanks yourself later in future.

4 Likes

Day 6

morning update:

Yeah bro @Aman1 you are right… even Y’Day night itself was tough for me… I edged Y’Day… I have to fix this meditation and junk videos stuff.

I think about this today… these junk videos is kind of slow poison… Some time there are videos which are like 18+… even I skipped those…but still that half minute flash of that video make things difficult… and also those adult pranks kind of vidoes thug life videos quite funny…but somewhere in brain it works as slow poison and direct us to hard core videos triggers/ urges etc.

What I observed…these also sucks all energy and enthu to word hard in work/study… I don’t enjoy studies after watching videos… my brain wants to continue watching that…

This is a note to remind myself…that I am becoming careless as days are passing…this can be seen from my task lists… if I continue this…I know the consequences of this

Yeah bro… pain after relapse is lot more than pain of discipline… even pain after relapse don’t give anything great… pain of discipline takes us towards success

3 Likes

Don’t let your brain to know that you are prepared for fap … Don’t edged bro …as its much more dangerous thing than PM itself …
The first thing is be consistent … Only difference that made topper , tagore and other top Nofapper is that they are consistent from starting itself …Don’t skips days bro …

As you mention earlier its the mandatory thing… So consider it mandatory and give its importance of mandatory …
Eating Food is mandatory for you …you cannot skip food in any of the day in a week…So why you skip meditation …

Bro be serious …

Make your self strong broo… Nothing is hard … Just follow the routine and just complete daily task nothing more than that …
NOfap is actaully not a hard thing but people made it hard by not following the routine, not consistent, and not showing their interest in making themselves free from ■■■■.
you are not like them…

So get up bro … Complete your daily tasks … I know that you can do it … LETS BE SOMETHING
As I said in my diary that is

ITs always HARD at First…MESSY in the Middle … But GORGIOUS in the end.

#NOMORE #NOTHING

2 Likes

Thanks guys… I was quite busy…so could not update here… but NF is going good.

2 Likes

Day 8

MANDATORY TASKS
:white_check_mark: Study/Work(not much)
:white_check_mark: Meditation(5 min only)

DON’Ts
:x: No relapse position

3 Likes

Day 13

I can feel extra energy from some days… it is like I can do everything one after another…

Automatically there is some kind of discipline from inside… kind of self realisation… I was watching youtube… and my inner self telling me…do not waste time… it is like I am not careless that much… and most important thing it is happening on its own.

I want to feel how it feels like to be on maximum potential… to be perfect in your field…

#BeastModeON

6 Likes

Day 14

It was soo tough for me… I never felt something like that.

I skipped gym Y’Day… In morning I was fully motivated but then something happened and I stressed too much about that… My brain kept thinking about that thing…

I knew this stress will bring urges… But I will not relapse, I was clear about this… I tried sleeping but failed… Instead I was fully convenienced for relapse… I edged but I remind myself that 1 relapse will take me back to sqaure 1… Some how I stopped myself…

But then first my body craved for relapse… Then that stress increased a lot… It was like everything was against me… Everything causing stress… I tried to do assignment… my brain could not think properly…

There were so many things in my mind causing unstability… I started writing my feelings… It was kind of emotional imbalance… As I was writing… IDK why I started crying automatically.

After writing everything… It felt good… everything was normal.

Today I am feeling more stronger and confident about NF.

2 Likes

Its all part of the process bro. The only way out of this addiction is through. You have to suffer and go through it and once you get to the other side never forget the sufferings you had to go through while indulging in this addiction and also while conquering it I.e. the flatline, pain, depression or whatever. Use it all as fuel to never give up.
Do you want to suffer all these pain again and again?
If you give up you’ll have to go through all these again, the only difference would be the flatline would be much stronger, depression would be much heavier and you may also get those fucked up sexual problems.
Get over it and Never look back.
If @josephvt can do it, why can’t we?
He is on 340 days or something now.

5 Likes

Day 0

After a streak of 18 days… I relapsed again today…

REASON: STRESS
this week is full of stress(workload… deadlines etc)… and other things also causing stress(social life… relationship)… I was fighting with these all kind of stresses and not relapsing…from last week…but now things went too far…I hope everything get fixed.

3 Likes

Dont’t give up… you know you can do it!

Be careful of these stressful days.

2 Likes

take care of yourself and everything will go remarquable and you greatness will ce to you …

Focus
Open you eyes …
Breath
Think & focus
Neo you are one of the billion.
You know what you have to do … you only need to calm down and engage
for me i believe in your diffrent way of resistance .

No zeros can stop you man .

3 Likes

Day 1

Lot of workload… still distractions disturbing me… could not able to work for much hours… this addiction also takes that seriousness away… we become careless and takes everything lightly…

These kind of actions are slow poison… these small careless actions destroys our future…

Discipline is the key

1 Like

Day 2

Completed… whole day busy… no time for anything else…

3 Likes

DAY 3

Some urges… Quite boring mood…

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing this … I just finished of doing something and i come to get 5 min of rest and see this video by coincidence … Thanks for this calming moment @ neo 150

1 Like

After completing 5 days… relapsed today…

It needs a lot of dedication and discipline…

2 Likes