[25 M] Na_sh's diary

Day 5 - I am starting to write a diary now after getting to know about the app.
Today I did edging due to strong urge, I went into other room being alone, closed the door and started seeing sensual videos and some random pics. Edged for 5 minutes straight. It was a close call. It reduced my headache and tension that was getting built in mind.
Then I had started scrating my b*t to feel good for 2 mins. This is disgusting to share.
But anyway hopefully I’ll be Able to quit this.

4 Likes

Day 6 - Headache is little bit reduced now. Today my mind automatically found an excuse to go alone into other room and I started edging and fantasizing. Urge was strong.
Later I scratched b"t and someone came to my house, I thought I’m so unclean and therefore I washed my hand before opening the door for him. Such waste of time. This habit caused frustation.

1 Like

Day 7 - Headache is almost not there at the time of writing this post.
I had strong urges today afternoon, I started seeing pics on insta, I started going through some pics and all sensual things & pics on telegram, whatsapp, I started reading hot stories . I unfollowed lot of such content creators. But not still not want to give up on all such nice content. I edged a lot like filthy person. I also scratched my as""hole frequently today.
I have habit of remembering some hot ppl and feels like I deliberately start fantasizing about them every day.

2 Likes

Day 8 - I edged today. I got into comfortable position ,thought of someone I had seen earlier and started fantasizing about them alone locked in a room. I’m a classic masturbation addict.

2 Likes

If I will say,then reset the counter…edging is relapse.days doesnot matter

5 Likes

I have done resetting the counter. From today I will consider edging as a relapse. Doing edging in its own is bad habit itself and will definitely lead to orgasm.

2 Likes

Yesterday I had experienced some kind of brain fog or blank mind

3 Likes

Life is so hard without edging and peeking.

2 Likes

U CAN DO IT , I was like you, I fight for 3 years and when u know how to deal with it , is much more easy , 1 month without pmo , something that once I thought it was impossible (I’m christian) when I started to search for Him , it was incredible (it is) , I look for my old me , can’t recoganize. Fight dude it isn’t impossible , if u can I recomend u to looking for Jesus (sorry if think im forcing) because only with him I did it and I continue till today . Try to escape hardly from this , don’t let “any hole open” , don’t leave gaps . Hope for your victory !!:raised_hands:

1 Like

Day 2-
I kept myself busy, I get urges and headache is back but I have not given up.

2 Likes

Thanks for the help guys, I have started to take care of this new issue of edging

1 Like

Day 3-

I was having less energy due to cold. Almost gave up after peeking. Today was hard.

1 Like

Day 1 - after edging it’s day 1 again. Today was busy day, hence didn’t get a time to peek, urges were less but stress was more so I got thought of edging but I didn’t, told my mind that edging does not reduce stress

2 Likes

Day 2 of no edging : Urges are definitely low and self control increased in respect to sensual content.

I did get the urge and went into room alone thinking to edge but someone came into the room so i stopped it and later did not repeat it.

I feel god/universe doesn’t want me to do pmo as I have lot of past experiences of interruptions during pmo.

2 Likes

Since I have reduced scratching a""hole,balls, im feeling good and more productive.

Yeah thanks, but honestly it may be temporary feeling when urges are not there.

1 Like

Day 3 - 3 days since no edging, but I feel I’m still addicted and trapped with this addiction. I feel I have not forgotten it.

1 Like

Honestly I feel that since I’m quitting, I fantasize that my crush and I will get in a relationship and I’ll get to have s** . I think there is something wrong with my thinking.

1 Like

I feel that I will get some entitlement in favour of my quitting pmo

1 Like

Thanks @Adioz_aka_Adidas.you are making a point

1 Like