[25 M] Na_sh's diary

Day 5 - I am starting to write a diary now after getting to know about the app.
Today I did edging due to strong urge, I went into other room being alone, closed the door and started seeing sensual videos and some random pics. Edged for 5 minutes straight. It was a close call. It reduced my headache and tension that was getting built in mind.
Then I had started scrating my b*t to feel good for 2 mins. This is disgusting to share.
But anyway hopefully I’ll be Able to quit this.

4 Likes

Day 6 - Headache is little bit reduced now. Today my mind automatically found an excuse to go alone into other room and I started edging and fantasizing. Urge was strong.
Later I scratched b"t and someone came to my house, I thought I’m so unclean and therefore I washed my hand before opening the door for him. Such waste of time. This habit caused frustation.

1 Like

Day 7 - Headache is almost not there at the time of writing this post.
I had strong urges today afternoon, I started seeing pics on insta, I started going through some pics and all sensual things & pics on telegram, whatsapp, I started reading hot stories . I unfollowed lot of such content creators. But not still not want to give up on all such nice content. I edged a lot like filthy person. I also scratched my as""hole frequently today.
I have habit of remembering some hot ppl and feels like I deliberately start fantasizing about them every day.

2 Likes

Day 8 - I edged today. I got into comfortable position ,thought of someone I had seen earlier and started fantasizing about them alone locked in a room. I’m a classic masturbation addict.

2 Likes

If I will say,then reset the counter…edging is relapse.days doesnot matter

4 Likes

I have done resetting the counter. From today I will consider edging as a relapse. Doing edging in its own is bad habit itself and will definitely lead to orgasm.

2 Likes

Yesterday I had experienced some kind of brain fog or blank mind

3 Likes

Life is so hard without edging and peeking.

2 Likes

U CAN DO IT , I was like you, I fight for 3 years and when u know how to deal with it , is much more easy , 1 month without pmo , something that once I thought it was impossible (I’m christian) when I started to search for Him , it was incredible (it is) , I look for my old me , can’t recoganize. Fight dude it isn’t impossible , if u can I recomend u to looking for Jesus (sorry if think im forcing) because only with him I did it and I continue till today . Try to escape hardly from this , don’t let “any hole open” , don’t leave gaps . Hope for your victory !!:raised_hands:

1 Like

Day 2-
I kept myself busy, I get urges and headache is back but I have not given up.

2 Likes

Thanks for the help guys, I have started to take care of this new issue of edging

1 Like

Day 3-

I was having less energy due to cold. Almost gave up after peeking. Today was hard.

1 Like

Day 1 - after edging it’s day 1 again. Today was busy day, hence didn’t get a time to peek, urges were less but stress was more so I got thought of edging but I didn’t, told my mind that edging does not reduce stress

2 Likes

Day 2 of no edging : Urges are definitely low and self control increased in respect to sensual content.

I did get the urge and went into room alone thinking to edge but someone came into the room so i stopped it and later did not repeat it.

I feel god/universe doesn’t want me to do pmo as I have lot of past experiences of interruptions during pmo.

2 Likes

Since I have reduced scratching a""hole,balls, im feeling good and more productive.

You’re doing great brother… :+1:
Just keep going… Don’t look back, learn the lesson and forgot(leave it behind) the past. See there is many more things out there which we might don’t know and never heard about it. We have to experience that(only if it’s good in every aspect)

1 Like

Yeah thanks, but honestly it may be temporary feeling when urges are not there.

1 Like

Day 3 - 3 days since no edging, but I feel I’m still addicted and trapped with this addiction. I feel I have not forgotten it.