[26 M] Mikie's Journey

Gentleman :grin:

Awesome Mikie, love the progress report! Keep going strong!

4 Likes

Great, keep going! :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks guys. I find guys like you very inspiring and I learnt a lot.

@Forerunner @udaCisie @FlowForCourage

5 Likes

Day 21:

We all are defending ourselves from the triggering material that is always in attacking mode and to make us give in to the urges that follow as a result.

Just keeping my head cool and keeping myself busy in work.

3 Likes

21 day. Great :smiley:

2 Likes

Day: 25

I feel more energetic now and calm at the same time. Learning to prioritize. Those tasks seem easier which once gave me chills.

Go on guys. Just stick with the plan. Something will turn up.

4 Likes

Day: 30 (One Month down) :muscle:

Currently feel like one. Going to make it BIG this time. I have everything under control so far.

Having a morning routine helps. Some of the benefits are:

1. Wake up early.
  2. More energetic throughout the day.
  3. Work life balance feels right.
  4. Reading about financial management.
  5. Not busy, but productive at work.

Smile more, stay positive and stay strong all.:facepunch:

3 Likes

Day: 32

The days are now easy. Keeping busy is the best way to not fall for urges because you never have time to feel the urges.

Learn a lot of other things. Keep grasping new philosophies, new ideas and make your life better than yesterday. A little progress is still a progress than just thinking and doing nothing.

I’ve started reading again and started learning new things and it improves the life which is not visible at first but eventually it becomes evident and reflects in your mindset and behaviour.

2 Likes

Day: 35

Feels great after reaching another milestone. It means a lot as gaining each badge motivates and prevents the relapse.

I’ve noticed a trend. First days are uncertain because we have that feeling of self doubt but, as we go along this journey, it becomes easier with every milestone and each added day.

Keep the good work up guys!
See you at the top.

2 Likes

Day: 40

Reached 40 days mark. Feeling great after last relapse. It gives a emotional win over the negative emotions which are felt at the time of relapse.
Rising again with the new hope and under the new light. Introducing new habits, or hobbies helps a lot. Keeps us busy and doesn’t let the thoughts about PMO to enter the mind.

Be happy everyone.

1 Like

Day: 45

This is the same rank where I last relapsed from. But not this time.

Have made slight adjustments in my routine.

1. Following a morning ritual prepares my mind and body for the day ahead.
  2. Practicing meditation.
  3. Engaging fully in work and keep busy which makes me tired at end of the day and hence sleep early.
  4. Learning about new stuff keeps mind engaged somewhere.
  5. Reading self help books brings positivity in life and actions.
  6. Using phone for essential things only keeps the chances of falling to the urges very low.
  7. Using this app occasionally for motivation and inspiration. :slight_smile:

One habit can transform other areas of life because turning back is not an option and this motivation percolates to other regions of the life.

Be strong guys. Enjoy this journey. :v:

1 Like

Day: 50
Current Rank: Nobleman

Hi RCs,

This has been an amazing journey so far. I am feeling a bit of urges from last couple of days. But this is where I lost my streak last time. So, using it as a motivation alongwith content blocker, app blocker and getting real busy in my work.

Thanks all for motivating and sharing their journey and mindset alongwith personal experience. It also keeps me going. Guys who are above show what to do, and guys below show what not to do.

1 Like

Day: 55

Last 5 days have been rough due to my health not being well. I have managed to pull myself together under this difficult situation. One thing that made me stick to this, is my goal and clarity on the path I have to take in order to reach it.

Having a strategy in place and unshakeable trust in the journey is what makes us strong and journey worth travelling.

Belief is everything. We can break free from this if we just simply “believe”, that we can.

Keep hustling all! Stay strong. :+1:

3 Likes

Day: 60

Feels great to be at this level again in my journey. This is fourth time that I have a streak more than 50.
My highest streak is 150+. Want to go beyond that. It feels as if I have gotten over the addiction but, some dark energy pulls me back in. Maybe, I go easy on myself at times, forget my lessons and fall down.
This time it’s different. I want to keep this new approach and new attitude with me forever.

1 Like

Day: 75

Getting up and up. Getting back to work feels great after quarantine for about two and half weeks. Now feeling good.

Getting really busy is the key to my going…

Just feels great! Keep hustling guys.

2 Likes

You are doing this like a rock star! You can be proud of you. :muscle: :+1:

2 Likes

Day: 85
Next Target: 90 days

Achieved yet one more badge. “Prince” it is then.

This journey is so much easier this time around with lots of quality content available on the application which prevented me from giving up many a times.

2 Likes

Day: 90

Achieved the checkpoint of 90 days in this journey. Feels good but I must keep going without fail.

Let’s cherish our checkpoints and move forward towards ultimate goal.

Learning throughout this journey via this forum. Feels great.

Keep going guys.

4 Likes

Congratulations! Keep doing :muscle:

1 Like

What an inspiration! Keep at it bro!

1 Like