(24 M) Another old Diary

@The_integrous_one bro have u Para glided? It seems your house is in a very interesting location. You can even become a local guide and interact with all those strangers to boost your social and speaking skills :fire::smile:

1 Like

Yeah I have, I don’t know how to do it, they offer rides where someone else is controlling and we are just sitting and enjoying, I did that.

Yeah I can’t become a guide professionally because I am already a mechanical engineer and in middle of things in my field :joy: but yeah I try my best to interact with people anyway possible.

3 Likes

Must have been awesome… I haven’t… But I want to fly in clouds. It’s my dream😂

Wow, nice bro… :smile:

3 Likes

Yeah good experience.

Nice nice :joy:, you should try becoming a pilot.
Did you ever ride an aeroplane? I recently did for the first time, they literally fly through the clouds during ascent and descent and above the clouds during the journey.

3 Likes

Your life is really superb man. Unless I am up with some musical shows , my day is generally rushing to catch the bus, reading inside bus
competing hw or assignments from topper , some shitty surprise test and reached home exhausted.

I am doing this same stuff for almost a year. But for you , you have something to say every single day. Hats off to you man…

4 Likes

Yeah once when I was a child.

:joy: Nah, once will be enough adventure for me.

Yeah but you cannot feel the wind in your face and the experience is not the same as Para gliding or Para chuting.

3 Likes

Good good :joy:. Try whenever you get a chance.

Agreed, in paragliding we are openly feeling air and directly viewing everything, whereas in plane we can only look outside via glass windows.

2 Likes

:joy::joy: thanks man.
Bhagwaan ki kripa hai that I am able to experience new things now and then, learning and growing.

3 Likes

Expected that coming :joy::joy::joy:. Anyway its true…Ok Good night. Having exams tomorrow…

3 Likes

:v::joy: never forget God. I had been forgetting this for past few days.

All the best bro, goodnight :v:

3 Likes

Hmmmm

Didn’t read , its too long
But very nice

2 Likes

That’s what she said.

4 Likes

damnnnnnnnnn bro :joy: :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (13)

5 Likes

Yeah lord beerus(lol),thanks. :laughing:

3 Likes

Day 4

1. Study
  2. :white_check_mark:Gayatri Mantra chanting before sleeping last night
  3. :white_check_mark:Visualisation
  4. :white_check_mark:Workout: 25 min + About 7 km run (mixed with walking in between)
  5. :white_check_mark:Affirmations
  6. :white_check_mark:Prayer
  7. :white_check_mark:Reading Bhagawad Gita
  8. :white_check_mark:Meditation: 10 min
  9. :white_check_mark:Shutdown Ritual/planning for the next day
  10. :white_check_mark:Practising Gratitude

Slept well last night, today morning my new arm band to hold mobile phone while running arrived, my new earbuds also arrived, I had been using wired earphones till now and these seem quite awesome in front of them, I soent quite some time listening songs and testing them in the morning :sweat_smile:, I had to hurry up through some of my morning habits and I was still late for brunch.
After that I finished watching doctor strange finally, didn’t watch that yesterday completely because one of my friends called and then I got busy catching up with messages.
Today evening I decided to go for a run because of new armband and earphones, I put on A podcast of The Ranveer show, the episode with Amogh Lila Prabhu on Spirituality. Most of the run was in between the woods, At one moment I had to use google maps to find my way back home :joy:, and it felt a bit scary too, no population around, I found just like 2-3 aunties midway who brought their cows and goats to graze.
It was also drizzling a bit, after I reached near my house I felt like going to the court to check out if people were dancing there, it would have added 1-2 kms extra, but the I thought it is drizzling and it might start raining heavily so I came back home.
I could have and should have spent some time in studying as well but anyway good day overall.
Now I am gonna watch some tv and have dinner with grandma (parents out of town since yesterday).

9 Likes

Le me who is waiting for my products to be delivered since one month (28 may :smiling_face_with_tear:) . Flipkart socks .

Wasn’t it like a horror film? I watched it within 2 days, with my mother. Lol, I watched Dr. Strange MOM with my mom :joy:.

3 Likes

Damn, that’s a lot of time, there must be something wrong with the order, reorder

Not really, maybe a little bit, but it was good.

In theater?

Nice one.

2 Likes

2 account se kiya hua hai maine :joy: ek 28 may ko kiya aur ek 10 june ko kiya, let’s see konsa pehle aata hai :joy:(:smiling_face_with_tear:) .

Too good, i love how they make trailer from the starti… No spoilers lol.

No, on tv. Disney+HotStar

That’s what she said.

1 Like

Yeh bhai flipkart kya kr rha hai, main Amazon se hi mngwata hoon generally ek hafte ke andar aa jaata hai mostly.

2 Likes