(24 M) Another old Diary

Yes, I am a member of the Cult now :muscle::joy:, Imma be Addonis pretty soon.

I just write atleast 5 things/Occurances at the end of the day which I am grateful for.

4 Likes

Day 1

1. Study: 2.5 hrs
  2. Sleeping before/around 12:00 am last night
  3. :white_check_mark:Gratefulness journal
  4. :white_check_mark:Gayatri Mantra chanting
  5. :white_check_mark:Workout: 35 min
  6. :white_check_mark:Prayer
  7. :white_check_mark:Affirmations, Visualisation
  8. :white_check_mark:Reading and contemplating the daily stoic
  9. :white_check_mark:Reading Bhagawad Gita
  10. :white_check_mark:Cold shower
  11. No daytime nap
  12. :white_check_mark:Meditation: 20 min
  13. :white_check_mark:No internet till dinner except for studies/important matters
  14. :white_check_mark:No Sugar
  15. :white_check_mark:Shutdown Ritual/planning for the next day

Last night my uncle arrived around 11 or so, me him and my mom stayed up till 2 talking :joy:, it was a good session, today morning went for a haircut, it took almost 2 hours, there were three people before me, in the day I felt sleepy because didn’t get enough sleep last night, I planned a 20 min nap but ended up sleeping for 1.5 hrs :sweat_smile:, studied in rest time. Also listened to one podcast by Hamza, it was awesome, how much gratification would you delay for your future self, the point was, there’s a period when you are just struggling and see no results but keep in mind that your future self will be proud of you for putting that work, you will see results when it’s time, so keep putting in the work without falling for instant gratification.

7 Likes

Day 2

1. Study: 3h13m
  2. :white_check_mark:Sleeping before/around 12:00 am last night
  11. No daytime nap
  13. :white_check_mark:No internet till dinner except for studies/important matters

Slept on time last night, it took me quite some time to fall asleep maybe because I slept a lot in the day yesterday, today also overall sleep time was a lot around 11 hrs :sweat_smile::joy:, even took a 40 min nap.
Listened to two short podcasts both were about deep work and how just 2-3 hrs of deep work are even better than 7-8 hrs of unproductive work, Hamza mainly was praising the book deep work by Cal Newport, I had read that book las year, it was like a good revision.
Now tomorrow I am supposed to catch a bus in the evening, some part of the morning will go in packing, I am not feeling very well prepared for interview but then I thought well I had been studying the same things over and over again for almost 3 years now, that accounts for something and I still have a little time, I’ll also have one whole day in Mumbai before my interview I’ll spend that day in revision only. One more reason I am not feeling confident enough is because of the fact that I had messed up no fap lifestyle pretty badly over few days, but anyway what is done is done, I have to make do with whatever I’ve got and it ain’t less either :smile:.
Also new season of stranger things is out, I am downloading it to watch in train on my way back from Mumbai.

4 Likes

Yeah bro. I downloaded it at the moment it got uploaded.:joy:
#Hugefan
Also all the best

1 Like

Same here I remember I watched 3rd season also fully in bus while I was going to Delhi for coaching :joy:, this time also by coincidence I am gonna watch it in bus/train.

1 Like

Calm down bro
I did undersrand that
And i feel i too have have same thoughts
Like i dont want it just to quit
But i should never get bothered by it
By that i mean even if by mistake something erotic comes i mist be strong enough to deny it

2 Likes

Yes that’s what we are striving for :100:
It’ll come only by practice.

2 Likes

Day 3

1. Study
  2. Sleeping before/around 12:00 am last night: Around 1
  11. No daytime nap: 30 min nap
  13. No internet till dinner except for studies/important matters

Today morning spent most of my time in packing for the trip, after lunch, took a 30 min nap as I wasn’t able to sleep properly yesterday probably because I slept a lot day before that, I was just lying on bed for a couple of hours :sweat_smile:.
Anyway now I am in bus, I’ll reach Delhi by 6 am or so in the morning, then I’ll have to catch metro to reach the airport, my flight for Mumbai is at 12 pm.
So one guy sat beside me for sometime in the bus, he misunderstood me as being a Buddhist for some reason, well then we had a very long good talk about religion and stuff, it felt great, that guy has read about 3-4 different puranas, has practiced infinite amounts of meditation practices and tested on different types of spiritual practices, he’s 36 years old. He’s currently working as a social analyst and has his own freelancing group, he almost offered me a job based on my English :joy:, I asked him about his profession and all and he said this work can be done by someone who’s proficient in English then he smiled and said we are recruiting too :joy:, after that we shared contacts, I’ll ask more about that offer when bus stops for a break lol, for now bus driver has sent him back to his original seat.
Anyway I’ll sleep in bus itself if and when I feel sleepy.

7 Likes

Welcome to Maharashtra…:fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

Thanks bro :smile:, yeah it’s my first time there.

6 Likes

30th May 6:42 pm
I am in BARC training hostel now, I am free soon thought about dropping my thoughts here.
Last night after I updated here my bus stopped for dinner, I had dinner with the same person we had some more good talks, then today morning I reached Delhi, took Metro to the Airport, airport was quite awesome, freshened up there itself, then the waiting area was just like a mall, had subway there, I customised the subway with almost every ingredient possible :joy:, it was awesome. Then after boarding the flight, I was surrounded by a Russian-Spanish Family, this beautiful Blonde lady was sitting beside me, I decided to talk to her and we talked all the way through :joy:, though she was a mother of three cute children who were also travelling with us. I kind of got attached to her just in span of 2 hour flight :sweat_smile::joy:, I didn’t wanna say goodbye especially because there was no way we would be able to connect later but yeah some people are just supposed to be passer byes in your life. We had some really good talks, she also showed me pictures of her dogs and how they attended an Indian wedding because of which they were visiting India. Anyway created very good memories on my first flight ever.
After the flight I was quite confused after getting out of the airport, I was literally just standing there for quite sometime, then I took a rickshaw and reached BARC, had to take a walk to search for the hostel because campus is quite big, hostel here is ok ok, 3 people in 1 room, just 1 fan :sweat_smile:.
Reached here around 4:30 or so, talked to my temporary room mates one of which left already :joy:, his interview was today.
Now they will serve dinner starting 7pm, I’ll have dinner early, sleep early and study tomorrow if possible :sweat_smile::joy:.

9 Likes

Interview phod dena bro :heart::skull_and_crossbones::beers:

5 Likes

Bhai meri tarf se bhi best wishes jitni achhi journey gyi hai utna hi accha interview jaaye.

4 Likes

All the best bhai…

Nhi bhai… Desi ho ya foreign . Sakt rhne ka :joy::fire:

6 Likes

I am not supposed to be but I am getting excited for your interview :joy:
All the best for your interview . Faad ke rakh dena sabki…sorry galat hogya

Interview faad dena
Best wishes
Do share your experiences

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ixfyfidyidiydiyditditdiyd

4 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks bro :muscle:, interview is day after tomorrow though.

Thanks bhai :smile:

True true :joy:, But I am missing Maria, that was her name :joy:, stupidranjay.

Thanks bhai thanks :smile:.

7 Likes

7 Likes

Day 4

1. Study
  2. Sleeping before/around 12:00 am last night
  5. Workout: Just some walk
  11. :white_check_mark:No daytime nap
  12. :white_check_mark:Meditation: Around 3-4 min
  13. No internet till dinner except for studies/important matters

Tried to manage some of the habits along the way, I am thinking of working out a bit tomorrow morning because I’ll be alone here in the room and planning to study, or more like give a quick revision because I still have one day left.
And I got a call for one more interview today, it is for ‘Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited’, that interview is on 18th June and in Uttar Pradesh, I could have chose Mumbai as well of that interview but Uttar Pradesh was nearest center so I chose that while filling the form, I’ll have around solid 10 days to prepare for that interview after reaching home.
Anyway, I had dinner with some friends that I made here, we took a short walk in the BARC campus after that, now off to bed.

6 Likes