(24 M) Another old Diary

Main bhi jaa hi rha hoon agle hafte interview dene :joy:.
I’ll provide you with tips for BARC interview afterwards, whether I get selected or not, I’ll still get to learn how things actually are there.

3 Likes

Sure bro. Waiting for it.
Tell me. How many will take your interview. More than one??

2 Likes

4-5 people atleast.

2 Likes

That’s a gang ban*. Gang interview…
That’s going to be hard…
(Bro if you feel irritated by my jokes then you can tell me. I will make more jokes :grin:)

4 Likes

Bro to be honest the same word popped up in myond as soon as I typed 4-5 atleast :rofl:.
I was planning to type it’s a ‘group task’ so it doesn’t sound that vulgar :rofl:

3 Likes

:joy::joy:
Well you are late for that.

2 Likes

Ok bro 2 minutes to detox I gotta disappear :joy:

3 Likes

Ok bro.
11:15 it is. Good night

3 Likes

Congrats man :fire::muscle: …all the best for your interview …:+1::beers::boom:

6 Likes

All the best for ur interview!

5 Likes

Bro I already got selected in these IITs, no interview.
My interview is for job at Bhabha atomic research Center and it is not until 1st June.
But I am having a mock interview tomorrow so yes thanks :joy:

5 Likes

Day 3

1. Study: 4hrs 5min
  2. :white_check_mark:Sleeping before/around 12:00 am last night
  3. :white_check_mark:Gratefulness journal
  4. :white_check_mark:Gayatri Mantra chanting before sleeping last night
  5. :white_check_mark:Workout: 25 min
  6. :white_check_mark:Prayer
  7. :white_check_mark:Affirmations, Visualisation
  8. :white_check_mark:Reading and contemplating the daily stoic
  9. :white_check_mark:Reading Bhagawad Gita
  10. :white_check_mark:Cold shower
  11. No daytime nap
  12. :white_check_mark:Meditation: 20 min
  13. :white_check_mark:No internet till dinner except for studies/important matters
  14. :white_check_mark:No Sugar
  15. :white_check_mark:Shutdown Ritual/planning for the next day

Last night I was planning to watch 1 lecture, it was one hour long if I watched that I’d have gotten late for bed so instead I just studied notes for half an hour, I didn’t get very good it took me some time to fall asleep and then I woke up half an hour earlier than planned, it was probably because of some issue, my parents were nagging my sister continuously yesterday and she was sitting in my room ranting last night :joy:.
Anyway then today morning as I started studying I dosed off for about half an hour on my study chair itself :man_facepalming::joy:. As soon as I wokr up I got a call from my coaching Institute that they are organising a mock interview tomorrow for BARC, so I have a mock interview tomorrow, this news brought me back to my senses and then I studied well afterwards. It is at 1pm tomorrow via zoom meeting, I am not very well prepared yet but I am very excited :muscle::joy:, mainly because I like good social interactions.
We also did kirtan in the evening as it was Saturday, our kirtan day.
Half an hour for next detox, will chill till then, watch Ramayana and sleep.

9 Likes

Day 4

1. Study: 2.5 hours
  5. :white_check_mark:Workout: 25 min + 2 hours basketball
  11. :white_check_mark:No daytime nap
  12. :white_check_mark:Meditation: 20 min
  13. :white_check_mark:No internet till dinner except for studies/important matters

Gave the mock interview today morning, good experience. Went to play basketball in the evening, played a lot, it was just me and one of my friends, we played one on one all the time, 5 matches 30 points each, I won all 5 :muscle::joy:, last week we played two matches one on one, I lost one watch last week, I applied some of the lessons I learned about why I lost that day and hence won all the matches today.
Anyway, didn’t study a lot, I think I was mostly drained because of the mock interview :sweat_smile:, it was for about 35-40 minutes, constant thinking and talking. Will chill for some time now, sleep and study well tomorrow, also one of my friends called me, but I was busy bathing and all after playing, I am supposed to call him at 10 now.

7 Likes

How was it bro ???
And what they asked…

2 Likes

Almost like barc, I didn’t find technical question level suiting up to BARC standards because BARC people even go upto derivations and all but these people just asked conceptual questions.
1st they ask me to intoduce myself, I did the same way as I was guided during an interview guidance session, after that they asked favourite subjects, I told Som, ht, basic thermo and fluid because these 4 are definitely gonna be asked in barc.
So I was taking this more as a guidance session rather than a mock interview, I was asking the teachers from time to time where I went wrong :joy:, in the end they told me to not do that in interview I said I am here for guidance that’s why I was asking, I am not that stupid to do that in actual interview.
That’s about it. There are also few other details because 40 minutes is a lot but I think this is the summary

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::rofl:nice

True. Do all mistakes in preparation than in actual war.

4 Likes

Yes :100:, that’s why mocks and all are so helpful.

4 Likes

Day 5

1. Study
  5. :white_check_mark:Workout: 25 min
  11. :white_check_mark:No daytime nap
  12. :white_check_mark:Meditation: 10 min

Well I messed up my studies pretty bad today :sweat_smile:, didn’t keep an alarm because I was very tired From playing a lot yesterday, ended up sleeping for 10 hours :man_facepalming:, even after that it was mostly unproductive turn of events, I ended up watching quite a few episodes of various sitcoms that I have in my laptop :joy:, watching sitcoms is very fun, I had not been watching any sitcoms lately because well I replaced the one I was watching with Ramayana, and today was like a sitcom relapse :rofl:, binge watched sitcoms (friends, the office and Brooklyn 99 :joy::man_facepalming:), almost did negligible amount of study, anyway what is done is done. Lesson learned don’t plan alarmless sleep especially when you are supposed to be productive next day :sweat_smile:, one more lesson learned don’t play a lot and don’t watch sitcoms when you have an interview coming up in few days :joy:
Will sleep and wake up on time now.

6 Likes

Your crucial time coming up…keep following your Detox diligently…don’t slipup on Detox timings…

2 Likes

Yes bro, it’s a scheduled detox, everyday at 11:15 pm.
But I was getting a little careless with laptop usage, will take care of that too now :sweat_smile:

2 Likes