(24 M) Another old Diary

Yes onichan nik ,and i was also asking onichan khonshu (Samar )

3 Likes

Ayo Samar Bhai ,i think you should read this post again .Use the power of your diary :sweat_smile::laughing:.

3 Likes

Day 0 yup counting starts again :joy:

1. Study (4 hrs target)
  2. Going to sleep by 12 last night
  3. :white_check_mark:Gayatri Mantra chanting before sleeping last night
  4. Detox (no mobile or laptop except for studies or important matters until after dinner)
  5. :white_check_mark:Visualisation
  6. :white_check_mark:Workout: 30 min + some walking and playing
  7. :white_check_mark:Affirmations
  8. :white_check_mark:Reading ‘easy way to mindfulness’
  9. :white_check_mark:Cold shower
  10. :white_check_mark:Prayer
  11. :white_check_mark:Reading Bhagawad Gita
  12. :white_check_mark:Meditation: 15 min
  13. :white_check_mark:Shutdown Ritual/planning for the next day
  14. :white_check_mark:Practising Gratitude

Watched the movie alladin with parents during and after lunch, went to play in evening, there had been an abundance of sweets in our home and I was quite careless with sugar consumption and because of that I gained weight despite working out and playing almost daily, I had even ordered chocolate flavoured peanut butter :joy:, I am gonna avoid sugar now completely except one spoon of this peanut butter a day and I’ll order unsweetened one next time. I have also been using a hair serum (which doesn’t smell very good) and a multivitamin for hair care now a days because I was feeling I had been losing hair, I hope these work.
I am also starting breaking bad finally after about two years since deciding to watch it for the first time :joy:, everytime I decide to watch this show some obstacle appears, like today as soon as I started downloading the first episode we went out of electricity so no wifi now :man_facepalming:.
I am also feeling somewhat tired today, and the reason behind my relapse was that I kind of peeked before sleeping, still don’t wanna get into details but that’s where the storm started.
But what is done is done, I don’t wanna wreck my brain anymore by relapsing. I’ll give my best now, whatever it takes.

7 Likes

I have listened to easy peasy audiobook three times after I wrote that post, and even revised those notes like 2-3 times atleast, I remember easy peasy almost line by line now, I even remembered almost everything from this post and I remember even after creating that post I went for about 10 days amd fucked up again :sweat_smile:.
Easy peasy is great no doubt, it works wonders but it does get old with time especially if you relapse and that too twice after reaching 100 days :smiling_face_with_tear:

Anyway I am on my way now, I am praying to God to help me this time.

3 Likes

No i was talking about me before nofap. Then i didn’t give two shits

1 Like

Not to discourage you, but there’s nudity and sex in the first season itself so tread carefully

1 Like

Same here.

Demn. I’ll look away and don’t make any searches afterwards.

2 Likes

the actress playing Jasmin was beautiful

3 Likes

Ab man machalne laga us ko dekhne ke liye (title of my st)

4 Likes

Control bro control :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

True that.
… …

1 Like

@debellator you might wanna close this diary now as I have created a new one.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Master, i bet you will regret later :joy::rofl::rofl:.

4 Likes

Nhi nhi lock hi hogi diary delete toh nhi hogi :joy:.
You can still find my old diary if you search for it.
And Sabateur was right bhut zyada posts ho gae the yhan it was time I started a new one.

4 Likes

But master i bet, you will regret :smiling_face_with_tear:.

Diary :- Onichan :pleading_face:
Samaranjay :- You are too old now
Diary :- Onichan :face_with_spiral_eyes:
Samaranjay :- I need a new diary.
Diary :- Stawp
Samaranjay and Ash :- Lock the diary.

And that’s how, the innocent diary was killed.

5 Likes

And that’s how master Samaranjay begin his new anime “2nd arc Diary” because of a stange Tunisian boy by the name of Sabeter, Sabuer, Well, we don’t really care about his name :joy:

2 Likes

Just leaving a message here before it gets locked :joy:
Bro…let this diary be in your past…but don’t forget the lessons you have learned here… :100:

3 Likes

Mere hisaab band hi karni chayiye, itni acchi toh diary hai.

4 Likes