[24 M] PS's Diary

I completely agree bro. Family members won’t understand your problem. In fact they will misunderstand you and will give entirely unrelated solution.

I have prepared in past for Aptitude with Arun Sharma while preparing for college placements. Just sit on your ass every day for some hour kepp practicing it.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @raushan bro. Yeah man, thats exactly the book that I’m living with these days. Very helpful for me tbh. Apart from that I am also using Quantitative Aptitude by RS Aggarwal (since thats a smaller book LOL). But still, too much to cover. Next exam is on 19th. I’m not even able to study anything else these days, since practicing different questions would consume nearly all of the time.

2 Likes

Rs agarwal is best for quant. Good choice

3 Likes

Very reader-friendly as well. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes i agree R S Agrawaal is smaller and easier. I also started with R S Agrawal then moved to Arun Sharma. Since there were some placement exams where r s agrawal wasn’t enough.

Giving as many exams as possible will benefit you even if you fail in the exam. In the initial year i missed some of the good companies since there were some guys preparing aptitude from earlier semester. This hit me and i started the aptitude. What helped me most was to give mock tests. I can remember i truly used to fear giving mock tests but i gave it anyway. Indiabix helped me a lot for practicing mocks. Solving Aptitude becomes easier with the practice. Then later i cracked very good companies.

These are some bits i thought may be helpful to you. I know you can do very well in exams. Since you are doing so well with Nofap.

3 Likes

U can try RD Sharma or ML Aggarwal for good questions

2 Likes

Thank you so much bro. Thats some very nice advice. This is the case with me too that I feel kinda nervous to attempt mock tests of quantitative aptitude, but after your advice, I’ll definitely attempt them as much as I can.
And thanks for the motivation man :sweat_smile:. I’m not on a very long no fap streak atm , but I’m definitely gonna give it my all to extend it as far as I can. You are awesome too, bro.

3 Likes

Thanks bro, will definitely solve questions from those books too after I finish these 2 books.

2 Likes

Oh yeah how can I forget indiabix, it is really the best site for preparing aptitude. I cleared aptitude tests of 17 companies during college placements just by practicing from india bix, though I didn’t join when I got placed, government job chahie :rofl:.

3 Likes

Wow that’s a good record bro 17 companies. Core branches students ko government job hi chahiye. I have seen that.

3 Likes

Ok, so I am back to day 0 again. This is so embarrassing that after a good 37-38 days of abstinence, I finally gave in to the thoughts of the same female again, and in the end even broke all the barriers and watched her photos. This is so disgusting. I have relapsed 5 times in last 1-2 hours and it still feels so hard to control it, but I will try to atleast hold myself for today, and hopefully, tomorrow it will be easier. I will fight back again.

5 Likes

:muscle::fire: yes you will. Come back stronger bro!

2 Likes

@PrDr I’ve relapsed too. Let’s both try to get back to where we were.

3 Likes

:pleading_face::pleading_face:bro, sorry to read that. Come back stronger.

2 Likes

Yes bro. Also bro, thank you so much for helping me get back here. I wanted to write a message when I entered here today, but got busy doing something else and then relapsed and forgot about it. I’m sorry for saying this late, bro. Both you and Taher helped me greatly to come back here.
And yes bro, we’ll fight together and win together. Nothing can stop us now.

4 Likes

Friday, 26th Feb, 2021
8:07 PM
Its funny how everyone wants to be around you when you are at the top doing good, but once you fall, everyone begins to treat you like a dirt. Its amusing how ridiculously judgmental this society is, judging everyone based on their looks, their possessions, hell even their outfit and vehicle haha. Atleast I know that I’m not losing anything by living a life of seclusion. They don’t deserve me. Thank God, I’m able to live a life away from them, atleast I assume so. Humiliations will come and go, and actions are always the best reply to every joke ever made on you.

5 Likes

Fuckkk that just do your thang …

1 Like

People are free and idiot … Learn to do your work while ignoring these people and shut these people with ur success … Trust me it’s the best feeling …

JUST DO YOUR THANG

3 Likes

I can relate your story with myself upto some extent. Well I would like to say, Keep Going brother. Things will get better.
I got this,

Replace the word enlightenment to goal/destiny/ whatever you like.

6 Likes

Bro it’s society’s job to judge, we can’t do anything about that, we have two choices one is we keep worrying about what others think of us and other is just don’t give a shit and keep doing what we find good for us.

4 Likes