[24 M] Neo's Journey: From a Loser to a Legend

@neo_150 please Instead of Doing this You should find a Pattern example What is Vulnerable period of day when Urges was high, Triggers etc…
Checklist doesn’t work until you plan properly

2 Likes

I suggest You should join Phone Addiction Group first to tackle This…
This is the root of all

1 Like

What’s your age bro ? How long is your addiction? How often you used to masturbate?

1 Like

@neo_150 don’t take unnecessary long term challenges it might put pressure on you…

1 Like

To whom are you asking?

@neo_150 you shouldn’t have to fight all day, You just need to find a Time period when you mostly relapse, Just need to work on that point of time, That time period was just about 30-60 mins in a day depends on environment (Alone time)

I’m asking To @neo_150

@neo_150 your counter shows 26 days and you are typing 0 day? :thinking:

Instead of Highlighting your failures, Start with focusing on strengths.
Start Small

Start just by waking up early and exercising, then build around habits around your core habit
(Borrowed this thought from following books

1. The 5AM Club - Robin Sharma
  2. The Power of Habits- Charles Duhigg
2 Likes

You don’t have any response @neo_150?

I did not come online bro…

I have read your all advice… thanks bro…I will try these things and yeah…you are right…i know this phone thing has to be eliminated… but challenges does not help me that much bro…thats why i did not joined that phone challenge…it just put a pressure on me… even now I am not using my phone to count my study hours.

Yeah bro…actually I was following all these habits when I was on my highest streak…so i just tries to do all these things again…but yeah…there a big gap now…i have restart again with small steps and chasing them one by one.

Everything is there in the first post bro…

10/10/20

NF: 0

Daily Tasks

Today’s Routine
:white_check_mark: Study(4.5 hours)
:white_check_mark: Next day planning

Commitment for tomorrow
Do mandatory tasks…all of them.

3 Likes

Your counter shows 27 days

1 Like

I am not using app…

1 Like

Don’t take phone challenge as a challenge, just take it as method to Check yourself Excessive Time wastage on Unproductive stuff on mobile.
Who is saying to you that You should came 1st 2nd or 3rd…
Personally I benefitted a lot That’s why I am recommending you to take that
Since till November you cannot enter in challenge so till then just post your Mobile Hours Excluding Productive stuff for your work/study etc
This Can help to maintain awareness because No one can Aware during surfing mobile…

2 Likes

I am spending 1-2 hours in this forum daily but I excluded that portion in counting in mobile hours

2 Likes

IPhone user? :grin::iphone:

1 Like

You are Champion Bro… I remember that you are the one who initiated the concept of Study hours
That’s why I want you to achieve higher streaks plus we are in same age… So :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It seems that You are not in good mood to talk :grin:

3 Likes

Bro @SincereDev you can personally text him and talk about anything.
This is his dairy. Here, we update mainly the things related to daily routine and all :sweat_smile:

3 Likes