(24 M) Calel's Journey

The first and ultimate virtue i teach myself is Self- Discipline.
The driver of daily execution. The core principle that overcomes laziness, lethargy, excuse, procrastination and other vices.
For me to be more, i have to do more; and it is in this daily productive habits that i develop and engage in every single minute, every single day that i know i will be the very best.
Become the discipline - Embrace its cold and relentless power. Plan and execute, plan and execute, plan and execute day in day out.
To be disciplined i have to love it, i have to practise it daily and i have to be aware and conform to it. And only then i will be in CONTROL and FREE! Let’s go💪

2 Likes

Day 2.

1. Morning Blueballs.
  2. Mind was clearer.
  3. Random sexual thoughts - but i was aware.
  4. Hypochondria related paranoia
  5. Increased energy.
1 Like

Muchas gracias hermano y ánimo que pasarán muchas cosas positivas durante este largo camino :muscle:

1 Like

Day 3

1. So my boss engages me to work towards smashing a project with a female employee of the same company i work with, but in a different city approx. 800 kms away. We’ve never met person to person ( this is like the 2nd week smashing the project together ) But i have seen her pictures on her whatsapp status and dp and know i can’t stop thinking of her sexually and sensually. Her voice over the phone, her face, her butt, her tits. It feels like i can just take a roadtrip over there over the weekend and extend to Wednesday and call in sick. But i am aware and fully conscious of what my brain may decide to trick me in this situation since i may objectify her and i don’t want to do what may bring me to a relapse. I’ll avoid flirting with her and just play friend. I don’t want to lead her down that road since i fear she might not support or wait till i complete what i am currently doing to improve myself and it might end up making our work life a bit awkward.
  2. No blue balls today.
  3. Woke up with a not so strong boner.
  4. Confidence levels rising.
  5. I have noticed i am beginning to pay attention to hot females passing by across streets.
  6. Random not so strong boners while walking.
  7. Anxiety levels falling gradually.
    I am going to stay strong for myself and my companions.
    @Lumineon and @alejandro123 - Stay strong Lads!!
1 Like

I’m glad to see that some positive signs of No PMO are already taking place on you! Image your benefits after 90 days.

However, it is normal to have urges during abstainnce but think it is crucial the way we drive them to. Try to look her not as a girl but as a human. Look at the ways she is beautiful, her eyes, her smile, her hair, her voice, you name it! But don’t try to appreciate her body, but the things that make her unique.

Remember to shift your thinking and place your focus into something productive in order to let it fade.

As for me personally. I’ve had a hard time yesterday because I realized my best female friend was actually a fake friend and backstabbed me. It really made me feel gloomy throughout the day but I am glad to have real friends who can help me back up again no matter what.

Looking at the bright side, I think this experience killed my strong urges momentarily for some reason. I feel like learned a really important lesson in life.

To watch out for who you really call friends.

Stay strong my mans! @Calel and @Alejandro123 We’re walking this road together till we reach that summit.

Thanks for the advice mate. Yesterday, in my mind i had already stripped her and went all in. It lasted a few seconds though because i became consciously aware of where the mind was wandering off to. Time to practice and develop that mindfulness to control and pursue something productive.

Sorry to hear about your situation mate. Hope that situation doesn’t make you depressed in days ahead since in my experience it might turn to fapping as the brain grabs the advantage of that vulnereability just to get that instant rush of dopamine in your brain like a drug. STAY STOIC mate - Don’t let her move you. Forgive her and have no grudges whatsoever. Live free and happy. Great days ahead. Still looking forward for to that knight badge mate. All honors observed.!

1 Like

Thanks for the advice. You are right about forgiving those who do you harm.

If only I had read this sooner, I wouldn’t have been careless and I would’ve stopped. I’m sorry I failed this early on, just like you said, I wasn’t expecting that this temporary depression would get to me but it did. I ended up edging to images on YouTube and I had to restart because I simply would not feel accomplished by having lost my mind on the way. I want to let this scar heal at the same rate I heal my addiction, I will try exercise, meditate, Wake up at 5:30am, and keep taking cold showers.

@Calel I’m sorry I let you guys down but I just been dealt a bad hand and I have to learn how to not let these things weight down my goals. I am now looking at you and I will need to catch up, this time, I will do everything, absolutely everything to follow your footsteps. There is no point in being hard on myself because it will just get me even worse, but I feel that I have become stronger, and I think this event is a great way to start over the journey to success.

All the best companion, you keep going l, I will follow you.

It’s okay buddy. You can always rise again. You are knocked down but not out! The rewire companion fam here always has a saying that goes around " When you fall , Don’t look at where you landed, Look at where you stumbled. I am glad that you aren’t beating yourself down because you fell. Take this day 0 to check where you started losing fortitude and walls started cracking. I believe in your story it has to be emotions that broke you down. Either you felt betrayed, heartbroken, left out, despised, looked down upon or wasted. The brain tricked you that if you just enjoy that fap and the awesome intense pleasure of orgasm, then you’d forget about what your best friend has done to you and just somehow make the misery dissapear. This is now the reality. That situation with your bestfriend is still there and you’ve lost your days. I am not saying this in a bad way but if i have to be an honest and true companion so that she or any of your friends, or family, or me can never ever take away your streak to be free and to be the very best version of yourself!

My two cents to you: Let this streak that you have started have a name. My example. Call it Alpha streak. Let this be your core mantra everyday you wake up and engage a new day. Be that Alpha in your streak. Hold yourself with utmost value. Command your life. Let no one ever derail you or hold you back from achieving whatever goal. In your case never let her run your emotions again, but forgive and move on. BE STOIC (i repeat).

You may name it Marine streak. And hold to the values of what any US marine upholds. Discipline, Valor, To conquer, Toward the sounds of chaos. The ultimate value that says “Everyone wants to go to heaven but no one wants to die first” and you will always remember that this road is not easy. It is not. This situation you are in may still be with you ahead but never ever let it define you or your purpose.
It is Go season mate :muscle:. I want to see that very best version of you.
Still looking after you mate
:facepunch:. You still owe me that day 10.

3 Likes

Thank you for your words man. I will hold them close to me and take your advice. I want to show you that I can do it!

If you need to release some thoughts, feel free to dm me and I will get notified.

I am starting the Reborn Streak. This is something that has meaning to me because of the values from my past that I have lost.

Let’s keep being STOIC! You are getting close to a week already! All the best.

-Your Rewire Companion.

1 Like

Day 5:

1. (At day 4) i checked the tagged app before sleeping. Wrong move. I never thought of fapping though.
  2. I woke up with no boner. But after i took breakfast and lied down in bed for a bit, the hardest boner came from nowhere. I could see the veins popped out!. I also leaked some clear semen in my boxers as i quickly checked myself.
  3. Urges are starting to kick in. I’m beginning to think sexually of girls.
  4. Paranoia from time to time during the day and night.
  5. Struggling to wake up on stipulated time. Sleep is deep in dawn for the past 4 days.
1 Like

Día 7
Ya una semana en este reto grandioso
-Ayer en la noche empezó a perderme a mi mente venían pensamientos calientes pero pude controlar la tentación y logre callarme.
-Estoy a 6 días de llegar a mi racha más larga que es 13 días .
-En cambios es cierto que estoy empezando a tener más energía pero no lo estoy utilizando como debería por que mi hora de dormir es a las 2 am y despierto a las 10 am (demasiado tarde) Por eso tendré que aumentar mi fuerza para levantarme temprano.

Bueno hermanos este es mi reporte no tan gran cosa pero voy a mejorar
Vamos que si se puede @Lumineon y @Calel con todo :muscle:

@alejandro123 Ese es un buen progreso que estas en hermano. También estoy en la misma situación que tú en términos de pensamientos sexuales. Tratemos de no ceder a los impulsos . Tenemos que permanecer fuertes y sólidos a este curso. Felicitaciones por completar la semana un hermano. Para que más semanas más limpias se acerquen. Estoy justo detrás de ti.

1 Like

Day 6.

1. Woke up with a headache and sort of affected my right eye.
    2.Woke up Feeling very empty. ( I also had a dream that that involved theft)
  2. After about an hour of waking up and doing a bit of morning chores, somehow i was irritated/agitated and i broke a part of the bathroom door by banging it at the hinges.
  3. No boner today
  4. Paranoia as i now have rapid sexual thoughts of supernatural beings which freaks me out.
  5. I couldn’t stop thinking of my workmate ( the one we are working on same project), earlier last night she posted a photo of herself all natural without make up. She was Gorgeous! Sometimes i think of going no fap easymode because she is irresistable.

DIA 8 RECAIDA esto no es para nada fácil he recaído. Pero eso no me impide para volver a intentarlo este reto . Ya conozco cuales son mis debilidades y tendré más cuidado para esta vez . No dejaré el NOFAP hasta dejar para siempre esta adicción , vamos por 300 días y más lejos que ahora :muscle:.

Si se puede hermanos , nunca se rindan y hagan realidad sus sueños :muscle:!

Hermano pase tu código para seguirte :+1:

1 Like

Hermano. Esta vez tenemos que intentarlo con nuevas estrategias. No te rindas! Yo tambien cai pero ya voy para el Dia 3, Esta vez voy enserio, le debo la medalla de Caballero a ustedes. @Calel Sigue andando fuerte, no podemos quedarnos atras!

Mi estrategia es no pensar en el Reto, si no mas bien me considero libre desde ahora, y Cuando me den las ganas de hacer PMO, me concentro en las ganas y se me termina pasando si actuo rapido y me ocupo en algo mas eficiente.

Mi codigo - k8mxw1

1 Like

Hey guys.

Are you doing well? Any urges at all?

I decided to reset my counter again because I was edging. It was only day 4… I can’t help but feel a little disappointed.

I know it is completely possible for me to achieve 90 days, but today I have decided that I am going to work this on a different way.

This time I am not aiming for an specific day, this time I am not looking at my counter, this time - I want to be free from now on, I need to believe that masturbation is not part of my life anymore and that whenever the urge comes, I just have to think about that for a second.

My mistake? After showering for 20 days with cold water, today was a Friday and I commited the mistake of saying to myself “Let’s reward myself with a warm shower!”

All that did was to get me blood pressure high and urges came insanely strong. Next thing you know I was edging and I slapped the shower to cold. I still feel that I have failed because I let myself go again.

I will try to distance myself from any thoughts of this streak, I really need to start off with the right foot. I am learning from my mistakes and I’m glad that at least it becomes a little bit easier each time, glad to have you guys as my companions, @Calel I will not respond until I get that 10 days, if I hit 10 days I will most likely go into flatline and at least my libido will lower. So I just want you guys to know that I’m not done, not until I feel accomplished.

Guys you are getting closer! Don’t let my failure s weight you down, keep yourself a up there for me.

2 Likes

si se puede hermano y está vez no hay excusas para recaer!!:muscle:

@Lumineon and @alejandro123. I also relapsed. The urges got the best of me. I thought i was strong. Yes. I want a new strategy. I prefer the way you said @Lumineon that don’t think of it as a challenge rather than think of it as being free from the addiction. I want to Free!! I will not give up this time.

I have also noticed you guys have relasped a second time. Hope you are learning what it is that is making you stumble. We cannot afford to give up. Let us not waste 2018. We have 72 days remaining in 2018. Those days have to be worth it.

@Lumineon i am now 3hrs and 43 minutes ahead of you.
@alejandro123. I am 7 hrs ahead of you. We must do this gents. No going back💪

1 Like