(24 M) Another old Diary

Main Jeff chacha ki dukaan se hi mangwaata, pr COD available nhi tha :smiling_face_with_tear:, toh delayKart me gaya, call kiya tha toh bola tha unhone 25th june ko mil jaayega, phir krta hoon toh bolte hain “complain registered hai, hume khed hai humare system me chhed hai, aapka products
jald se jald aapko deliver kiya jaayega”

Aur aisa phli baar hua hai, nhi toh delivery date se phle hi de dete hain moat of the time. :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

:rofl:

:joy::joy::+1::+1:

1 Like

Haha same energy as “Samaj nahi aaya par sunke accha laga”

3 Likes

This is even worse than it, he didn’t even bother to read :joy:, smjh aana toh door ki baat hai.

4 Likes

:hushed: Sometimes I just want to go into woods and meditate there. Breath and take in all the nature.
Man, you are lucky!!!. You can have an amazing nofap journey!.
You can get lost in woods on purpose and find yourself in the process :smile:

2 Likes

I can share one or two pictures I took

1 Like

Yeah I also wanted this for quite some time that’s why I chose this trail

8 Likes

Absolutely beautiful!!!. You are one lucky fella😆

I wish you become your best version. Stay strong bro :muscle::smile::+1:

Mountainous region :face_with_peeking_eye: (these emoticons are amazing :laughing:)
paidal chadhne utarne me to lag jaati hogi

Sometimes I wish to go to an oasis tho, and watch the clear night sky there.

2 Likes

Yeah I live in Himachal Pradesh.

Yeah but I am used to it, I ran about 7 kms through this trail yesterday :joy:, though I get tired early while running in gradient, plane or slope I can run for unlimited amount of time :joy:

Nice nice, sky is generally very clear here, because no pollution

3 Likes

whoa
I come from mountainous region too but it is not as mountainous as yours.
I always had admired tribal culture, and there’s one tribe which used to run mountains, now they’re probably the best runners on planet because centuries of living this life

Humans in general are the best long distance runners though, horses come close but they’ll still lose :wink:
No one can beat humans when it comes to long distance running.

3 Likes

Oh nice.

Saw the video, their conditioning is that way so they can run long, wider and stronger feet :fire:.

Damn I didn’t know that.

damn , you live in a great place . Before the place I am in now , I was near a forest area too . But whole time passed staying at home in lockdown and never got the chance to experience fully before we moved to a new city

2 Likes

Oho chalo koi nhi, you’ll get a chance someday.
And I also might have to move out in some days :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

Bro I literally had lockdown like normal times, I used play , enjoyed everything because rural area like only had more than 1-2 cases maybe.

2 Likes

Yhan poore lockdown khelna nhi mila.
My family was freaking out of sorts.
Me my cousin and my sister went to play one day, hamare alawa aur koi nhi aa rha tha court me and my father prohibited us from playing after that.
Reason he gave: pichle din log aae honge basketball court pe, unhonne thooka hoga khin na khin, toh jooton se lg ke corona ghr me aa jaaega :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

wow

2sefhwurr3j3rhshfs

1 Like

I know right :joy:.
My cousin hasn’t visited our home even once after that, he used to visit us once or twice a year and he also loves basketball like I do, but listening to my father’s ultra logic he decided not to visit again

4 Likes

damn
that is sad

asfjsifjstjgst

1 Like