(24 M) Another old Diary

Yeah, my village is famous too but for some other reasons :joy:.

3 Likes

Is it a tourist spot?

What other reasons :joy:

2 Likes

I can’t explain because it’s complicated really but it is kind like teerth sthan for some people. Not for me

4 Likes

Speaking style…
Words we use…bodylanguage…gestures…
Formal ya informal…trying different ratios of these…

There are many ways to determine…
I can tell you one of them -
If they ask your contact…or if they readily give your contact when you ask them…

This means your style worked out!

1 Like

What’s the name of the place?

2 Likes

Ohk got your point.

Yup isne explanation bta di jgh nhi btai :joy:

3 Likes

Oh i got it… i will be coming soon to your place…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

2 Likes

Im not doing good
But will get better
Thanks for being there always

1 Like

hmm nice

1 Like

yeah bro keep trying it’ll get better

4 Likes

Take rest from typing :joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Day 2

1. Study
  2. :white_check_mark:Gayatri Mantra chanting before sleeping last night
  3. :white_check_mark:Visualisation
  4. :white_check_mark:Workout: 40 min
  5. :white_check_mark:Affirmations
  6. :white_check_mark:Prayer
  7. :white_check_mark:Reading Bhagawad Gita
  8. :white_check_mark:Meditation: 5 min
  9. :white_check_mark:Shutdown Ritual/planning for the next day
  10. :white_check_mark:Practising Gratitude

Morning was productive as usual, and after lunch I was quite sleepy despite good sleep at night, spent a lot of time on telegram, took a nap. Only productive things I did after noon were 5 min meditation and kirtan with family.
It is Saturday I am supposed to watch the movie by today or tomorrow which I had been postponing for 4-5 days, I’m gonna power through and watch it before sleeping :joy:.

5 Likes

Bro this time you will surpass your temporary limit of 12 days and achieve a stable streak. You have to!!!. And you can!

3 Likes

Thanks bro I know it is not my limit, my mind is stupid to trick me in thinking that way.
We can do this :muscle::triumph:

4 Likes

Day 3

1. Study: 1.5 hrs
  2. :white_check_mark:Gayatri Mantra chanting before sleeping last night
  3. :white_check_mark:Visualisation
  4. :white_check_mark:Workout: 35 min
  5. :white_check_mark:Affirmations
  6. :white_check_mark:Prayer
  7. :white_check_mark:Reading Bhagawad Gita
  8. :white_check_mark:Meditation: 15 min
  9. :white_check_mark:Shutdown Ritual/planning for the next day
  10. :white_check_mark:Practising Gratitude

Today evening I went to play, no one was there, practiced for some time, one random guy came, we played a bit, then he left, I walked to the other court after that and people were dancing on the court :joy:, I sat with people on the side of the court who wete watching, a Tibetan aunt sitting beside me told me to join them in dance, I said I don’t know the moves, she said anyone can join, I joined, all were dancing in a circle, I was beside the English lady for sometime, I just asked her how everyone’s steps are in sync, she told they practice on weekends, then I asked her which dance style that was, it was Tibetan, she was wearing a proper Tibetan Kimono and so were several other Tibetan women, after that I met one of my Tibetan friends who was also dancing there, I asked him in detail about it, he said Dalai Lama who is a celebrated Tibetan Guru has Birthday on 6th July so they are organising a function then and they had been practicing for that, then I asked about the English lady because she seemed to be knowing all steps properly, he told me that she is American, she has been living here for 5-6 years, she teaches monks in a Monastery nearby and knows almost everything about Tibetan culture including their language. Anyway we all danced for quite some time, I noticed one thing that Tibetan dance style is quite similar to our Himachali folk dance Nati, similar movements of hands and legs, but Tibetan dance is a little more groovy and easy to learn. They also offered me tea and Snacks, I regret saying yes for that :joy:, tea was very strong and sugary and I usually don’t have tea because I don’t like it. Now I am having time to watch the movie as well, didn’t watch it yesterday because I got calls from two friends and ended up being very late. I am gonna watch it now and sleep afterwards.
Overall a wholesome day, good habits, some studies, basketball, good walk and dancing too :joy:.

11 Likes

Doesn’t it seem like movie plot, just you didn’t find your love :joy:.
Main baitha tha ek aunty ne mujhe bhej diya sabke saath dance krene ke liye phir wo dance krte krte mere haathon me giri, hum dono pehli baar mile phir nayan me nayan takraye aur phir humari prem gatha shuru hui (#Ashiqui_3_leaked )

But i can feel the vibe :relieved:.

4 Likes

True bro… i always thought there must be a connection …:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Dude is becoming more cool day by day…:fire::joy:

3 Likes

And then there’s me sitting in front of the church procession vehicle displaying arsonistic behaviour to the parishioners :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: kaash aisa ho jaata

Yeah it was nice, I didn’t have my mobile with me or I would have clicked pictures and videos.

:rofl::rofl: similar looks, one guy mistook me for a Buddhist a few days back :joy:.

:joy::joy: naachne ka shauk toh mujhe bachpan se tha. It was just a coincidence today that I got to experience this.

:rofl::rofl: sounds fun.

4 Likes