(24 M) Another old Diary

Also there are many youtube channels for kundalini and activating chakras.

1 Like

I don’t know bro…how much to believe in some apps…like I personally believe its best to learn it under someone…
Coz such techniques carries its own risk…if not done properly…
Just like any workout we do…there’s a risk of injury…so we get ourself a trainer…who guides us properly

2 Likes

If you want a coach , there is a website called YogaToday. If you are willing to pay for it. You can register there and they will give you a 30 day coaching about the topics you want to learn associated with yoga.

2 Likes

Damn :sweat_smile:, that’s epic :fire:

My parents learned about it from our local Guruji, he used to organise a seminar about that, I was also supposed to do that but couldn’t due to some reason and now he is very old and also after covid and all he doesn’t organise them anymore.
My father has worked for him in his ashram, he told my father that his date of birth is 1870 :exploding_head:, he even mentioned he was a member of aazad hind fauj. He might actually be the oldest person of the world at the moment but he doesn’t want it disclosed

2 Likes

I think Shri Shri Ravishankar ji also teaches all of this in his Bangalore Ashram.

2 Likes

What the…really…its so intersting bro!!

I wanna meet him before he goes from here…I hope I get a chance!!

2 Likes

Its always a doubt for me, why there are 2 shris in a single name :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Will look into it once…

Ohh that’s good to know…
If its the real stuff then its worth a visit…

2 Likes

He is sick now a days :sweat_smile:, they have taken him to Delhi, but this has happened a couple of times. Hopefully he’ll recover.
I have also learned a small meditation from him as that’s the first step, but I couldn’t learn anything beyond it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

So its almost 12 . So Good night guys :sleeping: .

3 Likes

Bruh I was about to say that :joy:, can’t afford to stay up late once again :joy:.
Ok bois sleep tight

3 Likes

Goodgood…try to get some more steps…if you are lucky enough you might get a chance.

So gonna sleep now…Byee bros…
Good Night :sleeping:

5 Likes

Y’all really believe in chakras and shit bruh?

4 Likes

I also kinda don’t believe in this, but while reading all their posts yesterday I was kinda shocked, coz I thought no one believes in all this in these modern times, guess I was wrong :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::sweat_smile:.

3 Likes

One day you are learning and discussing chakras, and soon you’ll be running around with your arms sticking to the back and being Naruto :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Scam2021

5 Likes

of course it’s true!!! even time travel and teleportation is legit confirmed after 200 days :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

I’m on day 331, I’m basically a god then​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

4 Likes

Its true. Chakras in simple terms are pressure points that are associated with your brain. These points are more affiliated to the brain and heart than any other points or internal organs. It’s a common thing these days that when you are having an headache if you apply pressure in those points , you will feel relaxed. This acupressure method is an application of science associated with chakra.

But I don’t think No fap has relation with chakra. It’s a method to use sexual energy to a good use.

2 Likes

@The_integrous_one brroooo, it’s here!!!

4 Likes