[25M] strongwillpower's Diary

Hey
You are here inspiring many
So don’t do something which will bother you and all people who are connected with you
Stay strong
If you very uncomfortable then I will suggest that meditate for 30 to 60 minutes with full concentration.

2 Likes

Hey brother, I am also going through the same situation. Last two days I have been getting extremely strong urges to watch those filths. My mind is bringing all those flashbacks and faulty, fucked up reasons. When I analysed myself, I understood one thing: I was not staying in the track of discipline and was wasting time by eating a lot, watching movies etc.

The number one antidote for relapse is SELF DISCIPLINE brother
Tomorrow wake up at 5 or 4, start working on your goals, do meditation, exercise, yoga without fail, plan each and every second of the day carefully. Urges will go away. They will understand that you are too busy living your life of passion and are a focused, committed man. Urges won’t attack purposeful men; men who lead a meaningful, disciplined and passionate life don’t need to fear urges.
Lets stay disciplined and win this battle of life brother. We are together in this!

4 Likes

@deepakthewarrior i will not let you down brother… thanks a lot for reminding me of it…
@Tagore thanks for reminding of our purpose. How could i forget it… few days ago i was bragging about it on drago’s diary and i myself forgot them… how could i :joy:
I will not look for a escape route now brothers.
I’m reminding myself daily now that why I started this streak and how i held it up for so many days.
Stronger than before now . Thanks again guys…

2 Likes

Day 59 and Day 60 completed.
One more day to beat my highest score. I’m excited to go beyond it.

3 Likes

Day 61 and Day 62 completed…

Finally here it is… i crossed my personal hest score… it was not easy… and it is not going to be easy from now too… but it is not impossible…
I don’t know how far can i go with this streak… but i will give my best in it… :blush:

4 Likes

Day 63 completed.

But I’m getting a lot of urges.

1 Like

Brother, Imagine You already relapsed. How will you feel after reaching this Far and Failing, You got Your answer :+1: :100: Your always wanted to get here right. This is what You wanted to achieve. This is what You desperately wanted. And Now You are so Close to it. It’s not just one relapse brother, Think about that bloody chaser effect :neutral_face: You Must Stay Busy And Strong.
Now, Keep Moving Forward.
It’s never been a single time, that I haven’t regretted after my relapse. Don’t Do it Brother. Keep Yourself busy And I believe in You brother :muscle: :fire: I am watching You. Don’t let me down.

5 Likes

Thanks brother… Thanks for help and your belief in me… for whole day I’m just thinking this only… That if i relapse, i will fail on you all… this thing held me throughout the day… and also our Nofap War challenge held me strong…

1 Like

I feel ao ashamed to say that i relapsed on Day 65. I’ve failed you guys again. And since then i have PMOed for 8-9 times in 3 days. All my body problems that i was having before this streak, all are back again and my thing pains a little when it gets erect or i put pressure on it. I felt like leaving the away for once and for all, but it’s difficult to run away(I have tried many times to run away from this forum, but i couldn’t every time) This forum has become like my book of miseries or book of sharing feelings.

I was having a tough time holding up when i crossed my previous best, I didn’t see any motivation further, i had a breakup of my 2 year relationship on Day 50th, but i still held on for next 15 Days, but after that i just couldn’t.

After i crossed the previous best, i didn’t feel that i failed, i felt like i won and i should celebrate it.
I celebrated it in the wrong way though.

Before the relapse, everything came infront of my eyes, my reasons to NoFap, you all guys, your words, our NoFap War group but nothing could stop me from relapsing.

So now after i relapsed, i could feel that good changes actually happened in my body during the NoFap period over 2 months. But now after the relapses, all the bad things(like body ache, muscle fatigue etc) everything is back again. And i was over this muscle fatigueness problem when i almost crossed 60 Days. So definitely NoFap is good for us.

So I’m going try again.

5 Likes

I saw you relapsed brother @strongwillpower I just came here to say, Read Your name You have strong willpower. Get backup and Try Again. Get out of chaser relax your mind a bit. Have some fun spending time with loved ones and Enjoying watching some movie or anime stuff. And Then Focus on your goals. :wink::fire::100:
Good Luck My Friend :muscle::fist_right::100:
We don’t stand a chance against this PMO alone. But together having each others back. We can defeat it. Nofap makes us that Fertile soil (mindset) in which when we plant a seed (goal), It will surely become a strong and amazing Tree in the end :handshake::relieved:

5 Likes

Thanks buddy @rewire_user
Yes I’m trying again. :v:

3 Likes

I’m charged up again. Starting a new streak from now onwards.

5 Likes

You can do it bro :+1: :fire: :wink: Stay strong :muscle: Surpass your highest streak, I challenge you to do it :triumph:

4 Likes

@rewire_user yes brother, trying hard!! :muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Saw that you had to reset. You have come far and you will beat your streak once more! Break ups are never easy, but you get through them.

4 Likes

Yes you are right brother @john98

2 Likes

Hello guys! I’m taking a break from the forum for some time, see you all after few months. Have a good time here. Forum is a great place.

9 Likes

Welcome bro :grin::grin::grin: :fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Hello people! :blush:
How are you all?
I’m finally back after 4 months! As i said forum is a good place! We can never stay away from it.
Currently no plans about NoFap, just want to go through the streak days and let’s see when i land up.

Are my old companions still on the forum? DM me guys! I would love to have a talk with you after so many days!

Take care everyone!

4 Likes

Did you really relapse? I hope it’s just resetting streak as you’re back here :wink:

2 Likes