[25M] strongwillpower's Diary

Day 54

~ we don’t have much time to do each and everything in our life… so what we are doing right now. We must do it with full devotion. Dedicate yourself. You’ll love the feeling and results of that.

3 Likes

I’m 21 years now. Its time.

I’ll be traveling the road of self-realisation from today.

• who was i.
  • who am i right now.
  • what am i going to become after 7 years.
  • what i am meant for.
  • what duties do i have towards my parents and my career.
  • what’s my purpose. What is that thing for which i have been born and brought up to.
  • what decisions do i have to make towards my career.
  • what things do i need to sacrifice for it.
  • what things I’m doing in my life right now. And how are they not contributing to my future.
  • what all things do i need to change.
  • what all things i should do from now on for what i am going to become after 7 years.
  • how am i going to face the world.
  • what personality do i have now.
  • what personality is needed to become what i want to be after 7 years.
  • what all things i need to practice for it.
9 Likes

Great brother, Iam very happy to see that you are on the right path. The advice that you gave me yesterday was an eye opener. I saved it my personal diary, if you give consent I can upload in my diary here too. Above all, keep going. This time Iam with you in this Journey as well. Iam 20 now, I have ,8-10 years to become what I’ve always wanted to become and achieve them. If I give up on myself now then its as you said, NOW OR NEVER! Just imagining the absence of parents is making me scared bro!
Iam nothing now! Entirely dependent on them, no Self confidence, self reliance, nothing!
Lets be very serious and take actions this time.

4 Likes

Yes bro…you can… If its going to help a larger number of people through your diary then you can bro… also i want to see your input to it too in your diary…

6 Likes

Day 60

10 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::tada::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::tada::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::clap::clap::clap:

6 Likes

Man so stupid

Apologies

1 Like

If anyone’s wondering what happened, I posted the phone usage score SS yesterday here.
I deleted it

2 Likes

Day 61

Relapse

DAY 0

What went wrong?

For past few days, got out of shedule and daily tasks. i was completely unproductive. Used youtube to cure boredom. Youtube lead to triggers, then urges, then pmo, then relapse.

Whom to blame?

Myself. I did it with full consciousness. I knew what was lying infront of me. But still i did. My unproductivity lead to destruction.

Lesson learnt

• be productive when it is most needed.
  • don’t fall in chaser.
  • it is not that easy as it looks. Level of determination that i had on this streak just felt short. It’s not easy. It needs more high level determination.

Good things to take

• i won over my fear of monthly relapse.
  • some most important life lessons learnt.
  • got to know how this world works and how to survive in this world.
  • got a chance to show more determination this time.

:blush::v:

17 Likes

I’ll take that into account. This will help me not to relapse. Night before yesterday I was almost going to relapse. Had I done that, no one would’ve been blamed but myself. If I relapse in future, no one will be blamed but myself. I’m responsible for what I do with my body. Whether it is healthy exercise or destructive fapping.

5 Likes

Bro…I felt the same way which led to relapse.

True. These lessons gonna make us Strong for the new journey. Keep it up bro.:+1:

3 Likes

You did great brother, it is just a peek of your potential… We are getting better and coming out of this addiction, you aleady know the reasons, consequenes and now very well know the benefits…
Just be aware of chaser and if urges come to look at something, don’t chose more extrreme category over previous one…
Get back strong brother, I am with you :smile::muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

brother @strongwillpower This is only a temporary setback. Stay true to achieving your goal.
I believe in you brother. You can do it.
Utilize your learning for next time.
Even for me, being unproductive is the MOST DANGEROUS. Not many people know it, but it is like the mastermind hiding behind the scenes of all relapses.

5 Likes

Thanks for your support everyone
@MM2020 @selfconqurer @debellator

I had decided before this streak that if i fail, i will delete my account. I even messaged taher about deleting my account. But then i realised i will only fail and fail if i get away from you guys…this is the place which made me do a thing that i have never done before in my entire life… a 60 day streak !!

Im not that much frustrated or angry after this relapse because of only this reason.

I always say, relapse is not the end of our life…
Earlier 30 days, now 60 days…
Lets cross this one too…

I repeat guys, its not easy up there as it seems at the start… at start, we have a damaged and weak penis, but after getting up there, there is a strong, hard and beast penis with lots of precums and which is ready to burst out…prepare yourself to fight against the worst…

7 Likes

That is how a boy thinks on the spur of the moment.

That is how a man thinks after meditating and reflecting

Here’s to another 60+ day streak!

6 Likes

10 Likes

Brother, a relapse is nothing, it all depends on your decision to not binge now. Chaser effect is the worst thing in this world. Now all the Improvements that you have made are still there bro, don’t give in to chaser, we are all with you. Remember the words you sent me when I touched rock bottom 7 days ago. Your words 100% your words gave a tight slap of reality into my brain and my chaser effect got ended that day.

All I want to say Is, you can do this, don’t look at your streak. Leave it at that, give 100% focus to your routine. Wake up every single day at 4:30- 5 and work your ■■■ off on your goals. Read can’t hurt me by David goggins for a motivation boost, trust me bro the story of that beast will wake you up.
Now, Iam 100% focused on improving my life and my. Success, when I open this app, I won’t check the streak I’ll come to the forum open my dairy and will write the days report and will also check out my dear companions diary.

Bro, I really want you to read

atomic habits

That book is a life saver, extremely practical. It has everything scientists gave out about ideas.

Also read Easypeacy hack book, if you haven’t read it. @anon14496424 brother suggested that to me. I. Haven’t yet finished reading it but now I realize if we follow that way we have 95%+ chance to not relapse again. Seriously bro.

We are all with you. You are my elder brother, I respect you man, I love you. I really want you succeed. We’ll do this brother, we can!!!
Also two of my dear other companions relapsed today @_TIGER and @selfconqurer
Brothers, I just want you guys to know that I strongly believe in you. Iam always with you, we are a family. We can do this, together anything is possible.
Forget nofap. Focus 100% on life.

LETS GO :muscle::muscle::muscle:

Btw, @Martial_Beast suggested atomic habits to me, I wish I had read it at the time he had suggested. I could have saved a lot more time

5 Likes

Day 0

:arrow_up: Things that i did today :white_check_mark:

1. Studied for 3 hours.
  2. Avoided chaser for today.
  3. Spent time with myself.
  4. Did some self realisation.
  5. Surf in my past to look where all i did wrong.
  6. Gave myself a haircut.
  7. Didn’t use youtube al all today.

:arrow_down: Things that i shouldn’t have done today :x:

1. I relapsed today.
  2. I got angry for no reason today.
8 Likes

Thanks for your support brother… @Tagore
It really means a lot!!

I had the book “can’t hurt me” as pdf in my phone for 1 yesr but i never read it… i think its time that i should start reading it. I’m even thinking of buying it.

@_TIGER and @selfconqurer all there of us are on Day 0 now. Lets gold hands together now.

5 Likes

To shift it to India it costs almost more than 1000+ rupees bro. I really wanted to buy it too, in amazon and Flipkart the cost is very very high. Iam reading pdf right now

2 Likes