(23M) An old diary

10th april update
I slept around 12:15 after watch 1 ep of B99, woke up at 6, took a bath, did kriya yoga and meditation, ate 2 paranthas then left with my father for the test, listened to music on the way there, test went good, don’t know if I’ll be able to cross the cutoff but I felt confident while attempting, drove back home, visited chamunda devi temple on the way back, also listened to music.

We reached home around 2, then we left for my aunt’s place, though it was my cousin brother’s birthday but he wasn’t here, busy in his job but still my aunt invited us to celebrate, ate a lot of rice, and variety of dishes, paneer, mushroom, daal makhni, dates raayta, after lunch I rode my cousin’s bicycle for a while, I rode a bicycle after a long time but I was flying :joy:. Then me, my cousin sister and my sister walked to our usual spot where we talk a lot and click some pictures, after that we came back and ate a lot of grapes then there is a water stream nearby we walked in the water and clicked some pictures there, whenever we all are together we click a lot of pictures, after that we again to a walk to the nearby shop where we ate chips and some chocolate :grimacing:, picked up bread to feed the fish that live in the water stream, fed them, there was a stray dog too, I also gave it some bread.
Then we chilled in my cousin’s room listening to music, we all checked our mobiles, then we had dinner, bhature, paneer, mushroom, boondi raayta, sweetdish made of rusks. I ate a lot have to take care now, I was at 87 weight yesterday, 1 kg reduced but now I might have gained that again :joy:, gonna take care now, will workout regularly, I’ll be studying in the day tomorrow and also planning to go to play tomorrow evening, now I’ll watch tftws and yound Sheldon new episodes, maybe 1 ep of b99, then sleep. :v:. Long and great day :joy:, felt like a week to me :joy:.

4 Likes

Sounds like your day was fun af!

RIP weightloss!:joy::joy::joy:

Who am I to say, I haven’t done any better myself!:sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah man it was :joy:.

Food is life :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:.
But I’ll stay regular with workouts, don’t have an exam till 24th, so 2 weeks straight will be great if I stay regular.

2 Likes

11th april update
Slept at 12:40, afyer watching the latest episode of young Sheldon, woke up around 9:30 :joy:, long sleep because of all the cycling, walking and eating from previous day, freshened up, did sublimation exercise, meditation, affirmations, visualisation, reading, studies a bit, then worked out, some pushups, situps, crunches, bicep curls, day 3 fat burn workout, then did kriya yoga and meditation, took a bath, had lunch, I again ate a lot because we’ve brought most of the leftover food from my aunt’s place, studied a bit, then I had to fill a total of 3 application forms today and each one took a lot of time, filled one and half of them in the evening, then I went to play basketball ran to the court about 1.5-2 kms, played two on one firstly and then a lot of one on one, after that walked back home, took a bath, had dinner, filled rest one and half of the forms. Now I am dead tired had a lot of exercise today, morning workout, running, playing, walking all in the same day :joy:, I don’t remember last time I did this much exercise im a single day. Now I’m gonna watch 4th or latest ep of tftws, 1 ep of B99 then sleep, me and my friend are again having a study competition starting from tomorrow, planning to spend most of the day studying tomorrow :v:.

3 Likes

Ah fuck I’m late to the party,
Congratulations broda on hitting 3 months of NoFap, it’s just the beginning, Nofap is eternal , so should be your will.

As everyone has told you already, don’t play with fire and don’t test your urges.
The streak is just a number but Nofap is your life now.
If you feel pressured, well you know how to cope but if it’s a very intense one, then I urge you to be extremely careful of the steps you take.

Anyways,

Stay Strong!!!

5 Likes

Thanks a lot brother @zorim , no fap for life :fire:

Yeah man, I have myself repeated this so many times that there is only one golden rule for no fap and it is no peeking.

5 Likes

And also don’t touch yourself, and don’t look at your money maker( I mean when it’s being a bit playful) , it caused my relapse once, hope you don’t do the same .

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: will take care of that :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Eyyyyyyy write fast! I need to read and sleep!

2 Likes

13th april update
I watched 3 episodes of B99 last night, then I was about to sleep around 2:20 am but opened RC and saw that I completed 90 days, I posted my streak screenshot here and sent the same to some of my friends :joy:, slept around 3, wokeup around 10:30, then had to check all the replies :joy:, it took a while, then took a bath, did kriya yoga, meditation, affirmations, visualisation, no workout today :grimacing:, was too late for that, had lunch, played a little bit basketball with my sister, took about 15 min nap, used mobile for a while, then studied for about 2 and half hours, mainly watched video lectures and took notes, had dinner then, was planning to study but one of my friends called me after a long time, we added one more friend and it was 55 minutes :man_facepalming:, after that checked some messages and that’s it :joy:, gonna watch one episode of B99 now and sleep :v:

4 Likes

:joy::joy:, I think I wrote too short post.

2 Likes

Can’t beat me bro. I have the shortest entry and the longest :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah I think so :joy::joy:
Dude you didn’t write in past 3 days :joy::joy: wth

1 Like

I am in the depths of flatline… I haven’t checked in the last Man standing challenge for a long time now. I lost interest in writing diary also.

tumblr_nl8y3g6O6x1rynk4uo2_500

2 Likes

Man don’t become creed :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:.

1 Like

But I can write three entries at once. It will be the first time I do it. Three ultra short entries!

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: go do it :fire::fire:

1 Like

Or I think one elaborate entry will be better @GOVIND-19

1 Like

I’ll be moderately elaborate on all three. Trust me I’ll cover everything. I hope

I trust you :fire::fire::fire::joy::joy::joy::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like