(23M) An old diary

I was mistaken about number of pages, pdf format has 108 pages, these are also not too many though😅

1 Like

I just relpased , :pensive: chaser effect of yesterday …

1 Like

Look at it from the other point. How much time are you wasting because of relapses and how much time do you need to spend reading, to be free from urges for next few hours. That’s simple.

You’re right about working out, do it more often. For me it changes thinking into “Look how good were you spending time, keep going by studying”. It takes energy, but when sleeping regularly its not a problem.

Good luck brother! Be cautious during first days of new streak :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks brother! i will give my best this time

3 Likes

It happens brother, we should start the hack book, I have started it and from now on I am gonna keep one hour aside daily for reading it until I make strong beliefs mentioned in the book.

1 Like

It’s 12 in the night, 10 jan, studied 5.5 hours today,
I decided to sleep at 1 today so now I am gonna switch off the internet, read easy peasy for half an hour watch 1 episode of modern family and then sleep at 1

3 Likes

11 jan morning 11:30, my sleep schedule is getting even more messed up, I studied 6 hours last day, then read 2-3 chapters of easy peasy in the night but I slept around 2 am, a lot of urges were hitting me but It’s been only 2 days since my last relapse so I couldn’t give in this early, I didn’t keep any alarm and woke up at 11😬. That’s 9 hours of sleep, I really wanna wake up early, but the more I am trying to shift my routine more badly I am failing. Also it takes a lot of dedication to save the day with good amount of study when you wake up this late. But I am gonna switch off the net for whole day now and do at least 8 hours of study today.

3 Likes

Did just 4 hours of study today, that’s half of my target. Used social media in the day, read a little easy peasy, then I cooked dinner for my fam today, made honey chilli cauliflower which was very good considering I made it for the first time. I’ve been chilling a lot lately, I’ve gotta take my exam seriously, just 33 more days remaining till it. I’ve gotta give my best in these 33 days, I have no time to chill now just work 33 more days with full vigor then you can chill.
My mind is a bit tense considering that we have a local festival called Lohri on 14th jan and my aunt and cousin will be visiting us so my time might get wasted, but I’ve still gotta give my best whatever the circumstances may be.

3 Likes

12 jan 11:38 pm, I spent 6 hours reading easy peasy today, I haven’t completed it yet but I reached at a point that I have no reason to get into a PMO session anymore. I am a little stressed regarding my studies because I didn’t do any today but I know I have saved a lot of time by investing this time in easy peasy. I am gonna start hitting long hours of study again from tomorrow and read the rest of easy peasy bit by bit. No internet tomorrow, whatever the case may be😤

2 Likes

Respect for challenging me @ any day

2 Likes

I’m very glad I found a companion, I hope I can be real with you and we crush it together. Good luck bro.

2 Likes

Good luck to you too brother, we are gonna kick this addiction :v:

1 Like

14 jan 12:43 am i.e 13 jan night,
I woke up at 11 am again after 9 hours of sleep, I don’t know wtf is wrong with me😂, I was able to study just 4.5 hours today, festival has started, my aunt and cousin are here also I had to fill up an application form and had to apply 3 times for 3 different posts, it took 2 hours😬, I could have used these for study but this was also important considering 14th jan is the last date to apply. Also I have to wake up early tomorrow before sunrise just for traditional reasons, but I am seeing this positively, my routine is messed up badly so this might nudge me to wake up early. Good night folks!

4 Likes

Did 5.5 hours of study today, Played football with my cousin and sister today for about 1 hour they both were pretty tired but I wasn’t tired a bit😂, one of the greatest benefits of being without PMO is your stamina is very very improved why do I keep forgetting these awesome benefits. Ate a lot today😂, ate khichdi in lunch as well as dinner, khichdi is a traditional dish of this Lohri festival, it is basically biryani with rice and urad daal as main ingredients.
Thought of reading easy peasy but I have been on this forum for last 1 hour now, I am gonna sleep early today because I slept less last night too, but today was good I am thinking of waking up at 8 tomorrow that’s pretty good than 11😂, today woke up at 6:45( told last night because of traditional reasons). Overall a good day today😄

5 Likes

I also ate khichdi today :joy:

2 Likes

:joy:yeah I ate it like up to my throat both times​:joy::joy:, but I exercised a lot too

2 Likes

Oh I forgot, after playing 1 hour foot ball I also did skipping and pushups and my basketball dribbling and shooting drill, sorry for boasting😂, but I need to remember kind of benefits being free from PMO gives me.

4 Likes

Yesterday’s update ie 16 jan
I studied for 3.5 hours, played football with my sister and cousin in the day, cooked white sauce pasta in the evening ( cousin’s demand from a long time), then we (me my sister and cousin) watched a movie in the night, they wanted to see horror, I wanted to see a good movie so we watched Will Smith’s I am legend, it was sci fi and horror with good learnings in between. Good day, my aunt and cousin will be going today at 2, It is 12:30 now, hoping to have good amount of study today and consistently from tomorrow onwards.

4 Likes

17 jan update
Did just 3 hours of study today, I was feeling a little stressed because I have been doing less study since past few days and also my aunt and cousin have gone back to their place, though my time got wasted because of them coming here but I still like them visiting us, I also had to fill up an application form, It took 1 hour, and I think my sister was also feeling lonely because my cousin ( she is a girl) had been sleeping with my sister only, so my sister spent last 2-3 hours sitting in my room😂, we both were listening songs and chilling. But it’s ok now, enough relaxing, my studies are lagging a bit but everything will be alright if I complete around 9 hours of study everday from now on. I pray that god gives me strength to do atleast 9 hours of study consistently every day until my exam.

3 Likes

Lol I took 2 hrs to fill my form , urs 1 hrs is still ok :joy::joy:

3 Likes