(23M) An old diary

It comes down to our body metabolism and exercise I guess.

1 Like

Bruh, I’ve gone above and beyond that limit​:joy::joy:. I have written it in my diary. I don’t know how to share that post otherwise I’d share it and you can read what I’m capable of​:muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Dude you must be a giant :joy:

1 Like

Naahh I’m not. im 5’11 and 79 kgs only

1 Like

Oh that’s ideal bro.
Wait, how haven’t you gained weight, you should be 80+ for that amount of eating.

2 Likes

I workout a lot bro! Oh here I figured out how to share posts. Read this. It’s about the day I ate the biggest meal of my life

3 Likes

I can eat 5 normally but 8 … never

2 Likes

Damn bro, if I eat this much on a regular basis my weight will be out of limits, I am already over weight :joy:.
@GOVIND-19 's biggest meal seems possible to me, but your daily intake @PrDr :scream::exploding_head:.

2 Likes

Bro you forgot to mention you only eat two times a day just like me so this much amount is justified, look at @PrDr 's daily intake and that too 3 times, my mind is seriously blown and he is also in normal weight limit I think @PrDr ? How much do you weigh now a days?

2 Likes

Dude how’s that possible? You must be eating a lot of rice, or unhealthy foods, biscuits etc. Even when I am on 4 chapatis per diet I lose weight in the same speed as flash runs :joy:.

3 Likes

About the same man! Though I’m around 6’
Also I don’t eat chapattis a lot, more rice since I’m South Indian. But yeah my average is 4 and my PB is probably 6 or something xD

3 Likes

Lol i rarely have breakfast then I eat curd in the afternoon and then 1 chapati as dinner .
I have stopped eating biscuits since a week , but unhealthy food I ate pizza yesterday :sob::sob:.

Well it has helped me reduce 2kgs in a week .

2 Likes

I can eat 30 chappatis a day, no problem, but I won’t! it’s waaaayyyyy too much carbs for my diet. I’ll be fat in a week.

1 Like

I refuse to believe it.there is no way! :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Well I can’t show it to you so you’d have to take my word for it.

2 Likes

i bet you cant :scream: :scream: i dont know actually if it is even possible lol

3 Likes

We want Mukbang​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

EYYYY UNGAMMA GOVIND 19! COME ON! EAT! :yum: :poultry_leg:

3 Likes

Yuckkk I find mukbang disgusting!:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

But I have no way to prove I can eat that much…

4 Likes

Yeah that’s why I was shocked :joy: and he is still under normal weight limit, how is that possible @PrDr

Well @PrDr does it so it’s surely possible.

I don’t even know what that is :sweat_smile:
Edit: googled it. Nice :joy:, I’ve never watched it so can’t tell if it’s disgusting or not.

Dude you might fall sick, this is severe dieting man :sweat_smile:, why are you taking such severe steps to get thin :joy:, did some girl reject you?

2 Likes