(23M) An old diary

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Don’t talk about confidentiality with the person whose username is his original name :joy:

Nice.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::rofl:
btw name can’t reveal much about you. There are many samranjay in this world :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah may be :joy::joy::joy::joy:.

Though I don’t have any problem with revealing my identity, I am pretty open personality :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah but some people have friends who can just fuck up the whole thing :joy::joy::joy:, Should be aware of that. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hmm may be, btw all, literally all of my friends even some of my cousins know that I am on a 114 days no fap streak :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

You all have so much understanding man ! :pleading_face::pleading_face:
I just have my brother but Yeah I am fine in every case. And also I am thankful that I found this forum. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Bro, Suggest me something to watch. I am struggling with urges right now. That’s why I am trying to distract me. And Some very strange things have happened. I will mention that in my diary. :joy::rofl:
But yeah anything to distract myself ?

1 Like

Bro I know how to share any particular thing with someone, that’s why most people get me :sweat_smile:, but yeah I do have some good friends, and I am pretty close to some of my cousins.

2 Likes

Bro you are an anime fan, go watch death note again :joy::joy:.
I would suggest sitcoms anyway, if you haven’t watched friends then start watching it, it’s the best one.

2 Likes

I was going to watch Modern Family have listened a lot from you guys ! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

It is also a great show bro, go watch it :joy:

2 Likes

If you want something no fap motivational then watch ‘I am Lucid’ youtube channel, this dude makes awesome videos, he is 19 years old and 1000+ days streak.

2 Likes

Yeah I have watched a lot of his videos.
He is amazing brother. He is seprated from the crowd. He doesn’t even care about the world tradition. If he feel it’s not right then He says it publicly. (I am referring to his video named I don’t like my gf to drink…something like that).
Talking about nofap content, Man amazing.
:ok_hand::fire::clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Yeah right, I saw one of his videos where he told a story in which he told his teacher that he was late to class because he had nightfall and had to shower :rofl::rofl::rofl:, I have such huge respect for this man :joy:, I literally felt like doing the same someday but will not get that opportunity now.

1 Like

Fck Man :rofl::rofl::joy::sunglasses: I too have a lot of respect for him.
But more importantly he has that unfair advantage of knowing about nofap so early.
I have learnt this concept of unfair advantage from the book named unfair advantage :sweat_smile::joy:.
There are certain factors which affect your upgrowth.
Your parents are educated that an unfair advantage basically you can refer to it as luck :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I get the point of unfair advantage.
Everyone should have this unfair advantage in regards of no fap I believe, you have that too bro :joy:.

1 Like

Man, I might ruin your sleep cycle you should go to bed by now.
:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
Sorry for the late night.
But thanks a lot man, My urges are gone. RCB won its first battle :sunglasses::handshake:.
This is an unfair advantage too, If you were not online I might have peeked :rofl::sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

I stayed online because I knew you were in trouble :sweat_smile:.
Good that your urges are gone. Stay alert brother.

1 Like

Thanks a lot buddy :pleading_face::pleading_face::pray::blue_heart:
See you tomorrow,
Good Night :zzz::zzz::sleeping::zzz:
Aspirants series still have one day left.
Man, They are testing my patience
See Ya bro !

1 Like