(23M) An old diary

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:yeah bro I should :+1:
Edit : did it.

5 Likes

Here :joy: I am taking part in this extreme productivity challenge so noted down each and every bit of my day today, don’t think there’s any need of posting separately, planning to share the same from now on, will post any other thing I feel like posting separately.

5 Likes

Tomorrow is a grand day my friend, greatness and pain awaits all.

I failed miserably today but managed to study despite Ugadi.
Not failed at Nofap though😉

4 Likes

Haha don’t worry dude kill it from tomorrow :fire:

4 Likes

15th april update
I didn’t like the new format of posting so gonna stick to old format only :joy:.
I slept around 1:30 last night after watching 2 episodes of B99, woke up around 9:30, did sublimation exercise, meditation, some praying, reading, affirmations, visualisation, reading, had milk and almonds then revised what I studied last day, worked out after that, did skipping, sprinting, pushups, squats, situps, crunches, bicep curls, 5th day fat burn workout, it will step up from tomorrow, let’s see how it goes, then did kriya yoga, meditation, Wednesday pooja, took a bath, had lunch, played a bit with my sister, studied for a while after that, then read ramayana for half an hour, it is a culture in our family for every person to read ramayana for about half an hour every day for 9 days of navratri, then studied again, after that baked a cake because it was my mom’s birthday, then we all did praying together (navratri culture), then my mom cut the cake, we ate some and had dinner, studied after dinner, then chatted with my friend, we are still having 50 rs challenge, he beat me today despite the fact that I studied 7 hours :man_facepalming:, I am about 150 rs in loss till now :sweat_smile:, have to work more, after that I’ve benn on RC, will watch some B99 now, and sleep, at max by 1:30.

6 Likes

15th april update
Slept around 1:45 last night after updating here and watching some B99, woke up around 9:30, freshened up did sublimation exercise, meditation, affirmations, visualisation, reading, had a glass of milk then studied for 2 hours, then worked out, did kriya yoga and meditation, took a bath, had lunch, played some basketball with my sister, studied for a while, took a 19 min nap, studied again for some time, read Ramayana, then studied for a while, after that we all did pooja and had dinner, studied after that till 11, didn’t use mobile till 11 today, in total studied 8 hours. Now I’ll watch B99 and sleep.

4 Likes

Very short and precise, you are slowly becoming me

2 Likes

I wrote almost everything I did today :joy:, guess I didn’t do much.
Plus I am already you from alt universe.

3 Likes

16th april update
Last night I watched around 4 episodes of b99 then I opened YouTube to check my next day workout but my feed was full of modern family videos so ended up watching a lot of talk shows mainly with ed o neill and ellen, ed is as adorable in real life as jay is in modern family. But I was up till 5 am :joy:, slept for around 5 hours upto 10, took a bath, did kriya yoga, meditation, affirmations, visualisation, reading, had a glass of milk, studied for a while then had lunch, after lunch again saw some mod fam videos on YouTube, I was getting over modern family slowly but now I am thinking of restarting it :joy:, watching all the talk shows refreshed my modern family withdrawal :joy:. After that I took a nap around 45 min, then read ramayana, studied a bit after that, then we all did evening navratri prayer, then had dinner, while having dinner we switched on set max a south indian movie called ‘theri’ was on, don’t know what the name means but it was about a police officer and sad af but very interesting, I had no mood to switch it off, but had to study so did it anyway :sweat_smile:. Then studied for a while. In total just 4.5 hours study today :sweat_smile:. Still not bad. It is raining here, I’ll watch tftws 5th and latest ep now, then 1 ep young Sheldon, 1 ep B99, sleep between 1:30-2. :v:

4 Likes

17th april update
I slept around 3 last night :man_facepalming:, after watching the latest ep of facon and winter soldier and then I watched 1st episode of modern family :joy:.
Woke up around 10, spent a lot of time in the morning on my mobile :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: (rookie f***ing mistake :man_facepalming:). After that I had 1 glass milk, did sublimation exercise, meditation, affirmations, visualisation, reading, then studied a little bit, worked out after that, did 900 skipping, 300 high knees, 300 butt kicks, some sprinting, then some pushups, squats, situps, crunches. (2 rounds of all) and then 7 minute fat burn workout, it was a lot of exercise :sweat_smile:, then I did kriya yoga, meditation, and praying, then I took a bath and had lunch, it was around 3 when we had lunch :sweat_smile::joy: (more like breakfast for me). Then I studied a bit, read ramayana after sometime and answer key of one of my exams was out so spent sometime checking answers and then a lot of time discussing with my friends :sweat_smile:. I was kind of sleepy all day because of less sleep and a lot of workout also skipped my daytime nap as I need to fix my sleep schedule.
Then in the evening we all did pooja, had dinner then I removed some of the clutter from my study table and cleaned up my shelves a bit. Just around 1.5 hours study today, not great.
But now I am gonna watch a brilliant young mind movie and sleep, will sleep by 12:30 today. :v:

4 Likes

18th april update
I watched the movie ‘a brilliant young mind’ last night, it was awesome, then I watched one episode of Brooklyn 99, went to sleep around 1:30, I didn’t keep an alarm and woke up at 11:15 :joy::joy:, that’s 9hrs 45 min of sleep :man_facepalming:. After waking up, then I freshened up, took a bath, did kriya yoga, meditation, affirmatioms, visualisation, reading, did a little exercise (some pushups, squats, situps crunches and bicep curls (only 1 round)), took a glass of milk, studied a bit, and had brunch around 1:30.
After that I studied following pomodoro technique with 30 min study sessions as I had to revise some notes and it is most effective way to revise in less time, but I didn’t feel much productive today, neither too less sleep nor too much sleep is good :sweat_smile:. I read ramayana for half an hour in the evening, around 8pm we all did pooja and then had dinner, studied somewhat after dinner till 11 pm, in total 6 hours study today (I listened to music in my 5 min study breaks), after 11 I checked some messages then one of my friends called me, we talked for about half an hour, it’s 12:49 am now I am gonna watch one episode of Brooklyn 99 now and sleep by 1:15-30 :v:.

4 Likes

yooooó homie, where were you brother?

1 Like

Hey yo bro :joy:, I was a little busy, don’t use RC that much now a days.

3 Likes

yeah me too, use it at night to contemplate life.

2 Likes

:joy::joy:yeah I just post updates. Which I gotta do rn.

3 Likes

Alright man, you do that and I’ll get some shut eye.
Good night!!!

1 Like

Bro why don’t you post in extreme productivity challenge :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Aaj ka update do @The_integrous_one :grin:
@Ruffy ki DP jabardast hai waise …:joy:

1 Like

19th april update
I slept around 1:45 last night and woke up around 9:45, then I freshened up and did running for 16 minutes in which last one minute was German drill style sprinting. After that I took a bath, then there was a chameleon at a peach tree outside our house me and my sister apent some time watching it and clicking pictures, it looked quite fascinating :joy:, then I did kriya yoga, meditation, affirmations, visualisation, reading, studied a bit then had lunch, after that played some basketball with my sister, then studied a bit, after that my parents were home and I had to discuss my major life decision with then whether I should go for mtech (which I already dropped from last year) or should I keep preparing until I clear some exam and even so for gate 2022, my mind was set for preparation, I can’t live with myself if I don’t clear any exam :joy:, my parents were somewhat leaning towards me doing mtech which I with hige effort made clear to them that there’s no point in doing :joy:, spent a lot of time doing that and ranting with my friends but I am happy I finally convinced them to let me keep on preparing, I want to give my next gate attempt with full dedication, last time I wasted a lot of time Pmoing and also in Mtech :sweat_smile:, so I think I made the right decision by sticking eith preparation, hope it will turn out right, I will give my soul for my goals but won’t give up.
Ah the rest of the day was some pooja, some meditation, reading ramayana, some more study in total around 4 hours today, not great, will do more tomorrow. Now I’ll watch one Episode young Sheldon (latest), one ep B99 and sleep by 1.

5 Likes

:joy::joy:yeah bro was writing that only.

1 Like