(23M) An old diary

Yeah brother forms take up a lot of time😂

2 Likes

18 jan update
Couldn’t study for 9 hours, studied for 7 hours. In the morning I helped my friend to solve some problems in her final exam, these online exams are so chill😂. Ate paranthas for dinner😂, we shouldn’t eat heavy for dinner but it’s not much concern for me since I had dinner at 7:30 (our usual dinner time) so it’s already been more than 4 hours since dinner. Only aim for next few days is study somewhere around 9 hours. Hope I can reach 9 hours tomorrow.

4 Likes

19 jan update
I reached half of my study target today, shit, just 4.5 hours of study. Social media wastes a lot of time😅.
I am in a new study challenge now a I have some heavy competitors to beat. I have to give my best for next three days in this challenge. No internet tomorrow until I cross 9 hours of study. Enough losing.

4 Likes

How dare you to use social media before exams…

1483441542-batfleck

3 Likes

:grimacing::grimacing:right brother, I am minimising social media usage now.

1 Like

20 Jan update
Studied 8.6 hours, still couldn’t reach 9, I slept a lot yesterday because I’d been feeling groggy since past few days and had to take a day time nap some days so I decided to sleep long and not take a nap. Didn’t do much exercise today but I did my basketball dribbling and shooting drill. Today’s study was not too effective but ok. Tomorrow’s target again 9 hours.
Tomorrow no net usage till lunch then use half hour max, after that use net only when 9 hours of study completed.

3 Likes

21 jan update
Did 8 hours of study, but they were very productive. Went to give my vote in panchayat elections, did my basketball dribbling and shooting drill in the evening,
I am about to complete 10 days of my streak (lifestyle now). Earlier I used to feel withdrawal pangs around this many days but it is different this time, It really feels awesome to be free from PMO. It’s 12:13 am I am gonna sleep at 1, I hope I can reach 9 hours of study tomorrow.

4 Likes

22 jan update
Did 10.5 hours of study today just because of the study challenge, good level of effectiveness, did basketball dribbling and shooting drill in the day, I ate paneer and methi paranthas today in dinner😂.I decided last night to sleep at one but I was talking to a friend and it was almost 2:30 am when I slept😅. It’s 1 am today also, I am gonna sleep around 2. I’ll be sticking with 9 hours study from tomorrow onwards.

2 Likes

23 jan morning 9 am, I didn’t sleep at 2, it was almost 3, when I slept😬, I didn’t keep any alarm and woke up on my own about 15 minutes ago, I don’t think I would be able to work with peak productivity with this less sleep, I might have to take a power nap in the day. Let’s see how today goes.
Edit: 9:20 am, let’s get working now.

3 Likes

2:14 pm 23 jan
I have studied 1.5 hours till now, did sudarshan kriya yoga (includes surya namaskar, ujjayi and bhastrika pranayam, om chanting and some varying degrees of breathing, and honey meditation. I do this everyday before breakfast). I have very light breakfast daily (bowl of milk and cereal) because I wake up late and we have lunch early around 1pm, I’ve had lunch now also did my basketball dribbling and shooting drill, but I feel groggy because of less sleep last night, I’ve been doing meditation (taught by our local guruji) before sleeping from past 2 days may be that’s why I am waking up after less sleep. I am gonna try to complete around 7-8 hours of study today and sleep early today before 1 am (lol I know it is late but it’s still early for me😅). No internet now till night.

3 Likes

Basketball is :blue_heart: when I play matches I’m too tired for urges xD

2 Likes

Yes bro @Ash_Matt , last year was the hardest for me in basketball terms, in last 5-6 year I never skipped basketball even for a single week but this year because of the pandemic I had to stay away from a proper game for about 6 months, then after that also I played for one or two weeks and my uncle got covid so again I’ve not played a real game in last 2 months, now the covid situation has lightened but my exam is near, I am gonna hit the courts hard after 14th feb ( my exam day). Though I have kept my game up by practicing in my courtyard (had to install a ring there because of the circumstances)

1 Like

That’s the way brother! Keep going!
I too got back after a bit, and now I can only play team matches on week-ends, but when we’re dedicated to something we find improvements, not excuses :smiley:

1 Like

Yes bro, but I kind of have basketball addiction :rofl::rofl:. I can’t live without basketball, I’ve been planning my whole life in a way that I can keep playing basketball until my body gives up​:joy:

1 Like

23 jan update
I could do only 6 hours of study that too because I watched video lectures, damn less sleep. I am gonna sleep long today to study long tomorrow. It’s 12am.I think imma watch one day episode of Young Sheldon now, latest one is out and may be one of modern family then I will hit the bed😂.

3 Likes

24 jan update
Again 6 hours of study today​:pensive:. I decided in the morning that I won’t use internet before 12 pm but I used it after dinner I had already completed 5hrs 44 minutes till then but as I used net I opened this forum and wasted a lot of time here​:sweat_smile:, studied only 16 minutes after dinner, also chatted with some of my friends on WhatsApp. I had good amount of sleep yesterday but still today my focus was on ok ok level. I have messed up my routine, I am gonna stick with sleeping from 1-9am now on (I had been sleeping around 2-2:30am for past 2-3 days and waking up around 11am :sweat:).

2 Likes

25 jan update
I did 5.5 hours today but I am happy with this much because I started studying at 5:14 pm :joy:. I woke up very late today 11:30 :grimacing:, then I saw some guests were here and my mom was busy in cooking so I also had to do some chores (after I finished my morning routine bathroom business, bath and kriya yoga meditation) and we ate around 2 PM which was breakfast for me :joy:, though I had 1 glass of milk earlier. Then guests were gone and I did my basketball drill, around 3 pm already then I decided to study but couldn’t, So I used this forum, sm and read 2 chapters of easy peasy instead , then thanks to @GOVIND-19 I listened to higher and I have been listening it on repeat now :joy:, it gave me good motivation I kept my phone aside and did some thinking, my mind was actually finding excuses to not do hard work, so I forcefully made my ass to sit and study :joy:. I have decided now that I am gonna reach 9 hours of study day in and day out atleast till 9th feb ( then I’ll give 2-3 full length mock tests , I am currently giving subject wise) , it is the only way to succeed in my exam. My friends have been calling me from a little while that they need me in basketball tournament, I also felt like I should go but no can do till my exam I should be happy that I have 2 extra hours each day if I don’t go to play rather than feeling deprived :joy:. Oh that’s long :joy:, hope I do good tomorrow.

4 Likes

26 jan update
I studied 6.5 hours today, I can do more its 11:36 pm only but I have to fix my schedule I again woke up around 11:30, tomorrow Imma force myself to wakeup at 8:30 and I’ll do running and little workout right after waking up, I have to stick with same wake up time for next 4-5 days to make my circadian rythm habituated. Hope I can reach 9 hours of study tomorrow before 11:30 pm, I’ll not study after 11:30 pm at any cost from now on😂.

3 Likes

27 jan update
Did 8.5 hours of study today, in which I’ve included 1.5 hours of mock test and complete question wise analysis of the test, rank in test was not very good but after I did complete analysis it felt good. Woke up at 8:35 today :relieved:, did exercise 1.5 km run, 300 skipping 300 jogging high knees and butt kicks in variation, 10 pushups, 20 squats, 10 crunches, full body stretching, I know this is not much but I am gonna do this much for atleast 4-5 days continuously until I get habituated to waking up at 8:30, this all takes less than half an hour so it is not much of a deal, did kriya yoga meditation after that, took bath and had usual breakfast milk and cereal around 10:15 then studied for 2 hours had lunch, then I did my basketball drill. After that most of time went in test and it’s analysis. Good day.

5 Likes

Train hard, brother. Never forget that you end every post about your workout with words that it was good day. Keep it in mind and be greater every day :wink:

3 Likes