(23M) An old diary

Yeah bro, thanks for that. I have searched for doing and increasing pullups. Thats how I could even restart doing pullups. I think there are 2 main issues with me as mentioned in all those videos, I need to lose some weight and gain mental strength. You know when its stuck in your mind that its too hard, it becomes hard. I am saying that because I don’t have problems doing pushups, parallel dips, pull downs etc, but pull ups have always been hard for me. I see guys in the gym who can’t do pushups or dips, but do perfect pullups (makes me jealous tbh​:sweat_smile:). However, I’m hopeful that I’ll be able to do them easily after some time. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are right about the mental strength part. It is often the block we create in the mind that leads us to poor performance. Keep trying pullups daily and slowly your reps will increase.

2 Likes

24 feb update
Woke up at 9:30 today, stayed in bed almost till 10 listening songs, then had a challenge with ash and nofapstar, did kriya yoga and meditation, the book I ordered miracle morning is here but I am not gonna read it until 28th or 1st because I am going to Shimla tomorrow. I studied for a total of around 3 hours, cooked dinner, spent a long time packing for my trip, I have to catch a bus at 8 in the morning, so I’ll have to wake up around 6:30 tomorrow morning. Though I am going for a test but it doesn’t feel that way :joy:, I wasn’t much serious for this, also both of my maternal uncles’ families stay in Shimla and some of my good college friends also stay in Shimla and I am gonna meet all of them after a fairly long time so I am excited. I am gonna watch 1 episode of modern family now and sleep.

3 Likes

All the best for your trip bro! And for the exam of course! Kill it bro! Show Shimla who’s the boss!

1 Like

Thanks a lot bro! Yes I will, this will be kind of my first heavy social interaction in my present streak :joy: ( except basketball of course)

2 Likes

Be optimistic bro. Shimla is a nice place, hill station and all. Heavy social interactions in such a place is heaven for me. Plus you never know, you might meet some hot chic there, you might even get laid for all we know :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Lol I am excited for the interaction bro, I was dying to get out of my house :joy::rofl:
P. S. I live in Bir billing if you know it, this place is famous for paragliding, I am already in a heavenly place :joy:

Mutual feeling :smile:

3 Likes

Donno dude, I’ve never been to North India, so I’m not even sure which state it’s in​:joy::joy:. But you can paraglide!! That’s soooo cool.

I live in Bangalore. It’s famous for its traffic. I’m already in hell​:joy::joy::joy:. But in all honesty I love Bangalore dude. You can get away with so many illegal stuff here! It’s heaven in its own unique way!:+1::+1::muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

I can’t myself :joy:, but there are professional gliders and we can ride with them. I am in Himachal pradesh. I’ve been to Bangalore once and I liked it because I went to good places only ( food was also good, I remember one place adigas their south indian food was legendary)

2 Likes

Oh adigas is amazing!! You should also try CTR and MTR the next time you visit. The dosas are to die for!!! Himachal Pradesh is so close to Himalayas. I always wanted to go there. A bike ride all the way there is one of my dreams.:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

We ate at 3-4 places I might have gone there but it was a long time ago 6-7 years back so I remember adigas only :sweat_smile:.

Always welcome.

1 Like

One of my friends mentioned my name wrongly in one of the posts and my name is hard to pronounce as well for many so I am getting a feeling that I should simplify it. Here goes
My name can be pronounced as summer (the season) un ( like the prefix) jay (like the jay from modern family). Further my nickname is Samar pronounced as summer. My name is actually in Hindi and Samar means War and Samaranjay means winner of wars.

4 Likes

images

I’ll call you summer👍

4 Likes

Haha cool :joy:, some of my friends named me winter too :rofl:. Btw this picture is giving a feeling of the movie Palm Springs.

3 Likes

25th feb update
I slept around 12 last night, woke up at 6:35 today, took a bath did my sudarshan kriya yoga and meditation, ate two parathas. Caught a bus to Shimla around 8. I enjoyed the bus ride too, I was listening to music and felt like dancing in the bus :joy:. Whole journey was pleasant my mother packed me 4 paranthas for the journey, I ate them 2 at a time at 2 places where bus stopped. Also I listened to easy peasy audio book for half my way here, I didn’t read last few chapters so completed them from audiobook only and every time the narrator was saying ‘yipee I am free’ I genuinely smiled :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. I reached here (shimla) around 5:30 then had to walk a little to my uncle’s house. I took a bath here right away, then my aunt had cooked pakoras had them with milk, then chatted with my cousins, after a while had dinner, after that my uncle and I took a walk in the streets, pleasant breeze was blowing. Before dinner uncle, grandfather, grandmother, aunt, cousins had pooja together. Now they are watching some serial im television I am just sitting with them. Gonna sleep in a while. Today was good.

4 Likes

Brother you have reached next plane of existence: productive bus rides :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Sounds like a good day bro. Best way to have a fresh happy mind before your exams!

1 Like

:joy::joy:magic of no fap :muscle:

1 Like

Yeah it was a good day :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

1 Like

26th feb update
I woke up at 7:50 today after 8 hours sleep. Took a bath, did my kriya yoga and meditation, then I walked with my cousin to his school. After that I had milk and breakfast 3 paranthas. My exam was at 1 pm so I left here around 11, I had to glide 6 flights to stairs with about 100 steps each to reach the bus stand, I had to take my sweater off :joy:, shimla is too slopy. Then after taking two buses I had to walk again to my center downhill, my exam was for two hours but I finished in 1.5 hour because it was mostly theoretical, I attempted 92/100 but some of them will be wrong, and it depends on how others have done but it was easy and there are only 3 seats so cut off will be very high anyways I didn’t have high expectations for this one but now I know the pattern of my state exams just have to practice objective theory questions ( refrigeration and air conditioning, strength of materials were troubling me a bit because I couldn’t revise them properly, gotta revise these), and focus on reading as much general knowledge as possible. Anyways after my exam had to come uphill from my center and it again felt like climbing mount Everest :joy::joy:. Then I met one of my friends we chilled at mall road ate pizza and shake at a famous pizza place here. Then we drove in my friend’s car to meet my other friend. We had momos, again at most famous momo place and talked about what’s new but we knew mostly what’s up with each other’s lives :joy:, then one of my friends dropped me back at my uncle’s place, then we had mix veg pulav for dinner. I ate a lot today, but the walking must have digested it all :joy:, after dinner took a walk with my cousins and uncle, then we played carrom and now it is raining, I am gonna watch one episode of modern family and sleep. Tomorrow morning me and my cousins are going to my other uncle’s place (walking distance) we will meet one more of our cousins there. Tomorrow I am staying here will be chilling whole day then Imma head back to my place day after tomorrow.

3 Likes