(23M) An old diary

8 chappatis! I can see that you are finally learning :joy::joy::joy::joy: proud of you my boi!:muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

:joy::joy:thanks brother :fire:, I eat this much when I like the dish too much, spinach and butter is my favorite. I just kept eating and bam I was at 8th chapati :joy:. Usually I have 5-6

1 Like

help im dyin :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

@GOVIND-19 is a racist :joy: (lol who am I to say this, I can’t even tell members of bts apart)

2 Likes

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

22 feb update
I woke up around 10 I think, took a bath, had lunch with grandma, finished remaining episodes of dash and lily, it was a good show. Last night I finished remaining episodes of wanda vision. Did a little bit of skateboarding in the evening. I even skipped kriya yoga today :grimacing:, then I decided to cook maggi but my father didn’t want me to cook that, my parents are getting too concerned about my sister she is getting fat af, me and my sister have same weight and she is 3.5 inches shorter than me (also less muscular obviously). So instead we ate cauliflower pulaav for dinner. Yup that’s my day, literally did nothing today :joy:. I am gonna have a long sleep today and study tomorrow.

4 Likes

23rd feb 5:19 pm
I’ve not been mentioning this here but my mobile phone usage has increased drastically after my exams, I was ashamed by looking at my last week’s mobile usage stats, some won’t even believe how much time I have spent on my phone in last week. I am getting addicted to even this forum.

I wanted to confess this here damn 58 hours in a week :expressionless:, 19 hours on this app alone. I have even messed up my sleep (which was already messed up), I studied very little in last 10 days. My mind is getting addicted to dopamine it is getting from messaging my friends, waiting for the replies and scrolling through useless pictures (though not triggering) on Instagram. I have to travel whole day on 25th to shimla for my test on 26th then back on 27th, but I didn’t study for this taking it as an excuse that this is my first state exam with very less number of vacancies, after this exam I am gonna spend one whole day reading the book morning miracle by hal elrod, it has worked for many people in helping them become an early riser. So it means 28th, ruined half a month :expressionless:. I am keeping my mobile phone aside now till 10pm, also tomorrow complete detox, no mobile at least till dinner. I am gonna sleep from 11:30-7:30 today and stick with this schedule.

3 Likes

Bro, gotta get back. I have been doing the same mistake and it seriously feels horrible. I am able to workout 3 hours every morning but I can’t find the will and motivation to study that much. Its so shameful. But have faith in yourself bro. We’re gonna get back stronger. We’re in this together.

3 Likes

Yeah I also did exercise only ( basketball mainly) in past week that I can say was productive rest total waste. Yes we’ll get back to our routines. Btw I tried doing pushups today could only do 17 in one go :sweat_smile:, my body got accustomed to doing 10, and in total I did 55 in 6 or 7 sets, I usually stopped between 30-40. But I pushed my limit.

3 Likes

IMG_20210221_123108

2 Likes

IMG_20210221_221342

2 Likes

IMG_20210221_123136

3 Likes

IMG_20210223_221454

2 Likes

23 feb update
Woke up around 10:15 today. Decided to run but I still have cramps in my thighs so I ran for just 1 km. Did pushups, some crunches, kriya yoga, meditation, had lunch with grandma. Studied just 2 hours in entire day, in the evening I helped my sister revise some basics of mechanics it was good revision for me too, I used to be afraid of mechanics in JEE :joy:, but now I have strong concepts of mechanics I easily solved previous JEE problems (GATE has similar level of problems just some extra concepts). And yeah a lot of mobile in between, but I didn’t use from 5:30-9:30 I think. Tomorrow I am gonna stay away from mobile for for entire day until dinner, I am cooking cheese (kadhai paneer) tomorrow for dinner, already excited :joy:, I had an argument with my father regarding cooking, he thinks since my food tastes good, it’s unhealthy :joy::joy: but that’s not the case I put in a lot of veggies and very less oil. Yeah that’s all.

4 Likes

Thats how it will increase bro. Keep pushing your limits. Try the alternate days technique, i.e., doing more pushups on one day and less the other day. Eg, tomorrow, you should do less pushups in a set than you did today, and then increase it further the day after. This helps in gradually increasing your strength and quicker muscle recovery.

2 Likes

Ok cool, thanks for the advice I’ll try it. Also I checked the form on youtube and I am already doing proper military pushups.

2 Likes

Oh good advice, I didn’t know the part about holding for 3-5 seconds at bottom. I am gonna record myself also.

3 Likes

Ah yes, in push ups speed of push-up is inversely proportional to quality :joy: that’s why I always do 'em slow and steady

3 Likes

Yep I also do slow pushups :joy:.

3 Likes